Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Choti Bahu-24th feb.2011...Update/Precap.

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yaay Raaj Bhaiya is backπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Wish to read your wonderful posts more..ur phunnywa posts were missed...

thanks for update will read when its completeπŸ‘πŸΌ
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much......

Why can't Radhika and Dev have a loving family.....In CB part 1- Dev and Radhika both had a loving family other than dadi,.....But this one both of them have no one...Poor Radhika has only 1 person who loves her uncondtionally her Baba...Dev has his grand father and Dai ma...BTW why Virat and his mom treat Dev as an outsider....

Isn't Dev the grand son of RP...so that means Virat is his cousin and Virat mom is his chachi...
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally u r back nd tht too with a BANG !!

Welcome Back.. hope nw u will do ur updates regulalry !!
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Finally u r back nd tht too with a BANG !!

Welcome Back.. hope nw u will do ur updates regulalry !!

Yes finally back....
I will be doing on thursdays only....will try if given chance on other days..πŸ˜ƒ
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
can u please write the update in english without hindi pharses so that we can read easily
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the detaild update.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update πŸ˜‰
I loved today episode, even it was very sad episode nice job CV's! Nice that the CV's showed Radhika confusion about what she did wrong and asking question to Kahna, she is still a kid so how can she understand. Really liked that scene.  Great acting by litlle Radhika, she is so cute, just like Rubina. So sad when little Radhika was running after Dev, has tears in mine eyes. The music of Choti Bahu is faboulous..
LOl Radhika little brother is too funny, like him, I've feeling he will help Radhika always, that off course if he gets his penny πŸ˜ƒ. Great acting by Radhika parents, the precap was scary, the steph mother has an anger problem.. she is just a little child. Hope someone helps little Radhika.
I have feeling the kids track is going to be a bit longer.. don't mind.  We still in the dark about Rohan and his sister.. what are they like etc..  The kids are just too cute, and I like their acting. But hoping too see Avina soon... πŸ˜‰
Edited by ashna26 - 13 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: chipak

Yaay Raaj Bhaiya is backπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Wish to read your wonderful posts more..ur phunnywa posts were missed...

thanks for update will read when its completeπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks a lot chipak...😊😊

My phunny postwa will also come soon...

You are welcome...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: anna44

Thank you very much......

Why can't Radhika and Dev have a loving family.....In CB part 1- Dev and Radhika both had a loving family other than dadi,.....But this one both of them have no one...Poor Radhika has only 1 person who loves her uncondtionally her Baba...Dev has his grand father and Dai ma...BTW why Virat and his mom treat Dev as an outsider....

Isn't Dev the grand son of RP...so that means Virat is his cousin and Virat mom is his chachi...

You are most welcome..

Well this is just a begining, how the story will unfold in future, we dont know..lets wait and watch..
Dev/Radhika as they showed today will be together always and love each other..like Pandit jee said to Radhika..so she will wait for him till he comes back...cos she will now only Dev in her mind and heart...

Radhika has her baba and to some extent Chenu..where as Dev has Dai and Dada and they both are old...if either of them dies thn more problem for him...once Radhika comes to RP family, we will see more fireworks by Maheshwari and Viraat...