Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ghsp on its way to reach heights - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

i am wid u dear they are so stupid to ruin such a good serial and leads

add me in...make AA dissappear forever......plzzzzz.want only our MAANEET........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

they better show delivery of the child and move further they even stopped simple eyelocks and hugs .i want them to end it rather than torturing us ðŸ˜¡

Ya,Geet should have an abortion or give birth to the baby......how can they erase even the simplest logic??????!!!!!! if they've promised themselves not to show Maaneet's romance,they can end up with the show instead of making a farce                                                                                                                                                                 
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mayadika11

add me in...make AA dissappear forever......plzzzzz.want only our MAANEET........

send them to mars and there they can live happily or the cv who is in love wid them may take them home we will die of happiness
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

i am wid u dear they are so stupid to ruin such a good serial and leads

seriously these days I dont feel like watching repeat telecasts..........just to keep track and for MANEET I watch prime telecast.....

but don't know kab tak ye patience test chalata rahega.........

lets hope for the best........
saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayadika11

let them go to mars and live their happily yaaro
saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Ya,Geet should have an abortion or give birth to the baby......how can they erase even the simplest logic??????!!!!!! if they've promised themselves not to show Maaneet's romance,they can end up with the show instead of making a farce                                                                                                                                                                 

can u believe maan calling romeo and manisha but not directors of company as he is not running kc but a grocery shop
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fats30

no AA😃 KULS IS THeir TRACK ENDING. plzzzzzzzzz give us confirm good news

no their track will probably reduce..............
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

can u believe maan calling romeo and manisha but not directors of company as he is not running kc but a grocery shop

If they go on changing the cv's all these nonsenses r bound to happen.........the synchronization of the story,the leads & even the magical moments r totally lost.....  they r spoiling such talented actors like Gurti & ruining their amazing chemistry coz they've nothing to do in the show nowadays     
saanjh11 thumbnail
hey bobby me seriously want gc and dd to act in a new show together and tht too a new love story
saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

no their track will probably reduce..............

thanks for the news and assurance now i can conc on studies😆