sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

^^ Huh? Confused I was talking about the reasons I stated. x
oops i am sorry
i misunderstood it LOLLOL
i thought u were talking abt the reasons which we gave !!!!
how silly of me !!!

Edited by sita11 - 24 February 2011 at 4:42pm

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
^^ It's alright, don't worry. LOL You know, I understand why HC has that principle, in case things go wrong in the future, and then inevitably it can wreck the mood on the sets. But yeah, I wish him the best. x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 24 February 2011 at 4:43pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

^^ It's alright, don't worry. LOL You know, I understand why HC has that principle, in case things go wrong in the future, and then inevitably it can wreck the mood on the sets. But yeah, I wish him the best. x

but yaar i hope you don't misunderstand me....love just happens it cannot be planned.....noone can plan when love is to be happen...we can have a control when in love....but plan no ways in love....

i agree...and i have also read alot of articles stated that harshu doesn't date anyone related with him in work and he have even mention in interviews......thats what i call plan....he plans because of various reasons....and love doesn't comes that way.....love just happens if you are destined to fall in love.....

i don't know the recent interview headlines is true or false but one thing my heart always says that harshu never reveals his personal life on-screen when its not important at the moment....and many times have denied.....

but if its true that we all wish him all the best...and he gets all the success and love in life....

as for the girl if its true...it might be sonam maan aka sur from KMH 1....there was a rumour article before that they are dating each other....and also sbs chugli aunty too was giving the news...and the award segment where the reporter says that harshu loves to hide his love life and all that...maybe its her

additi...i am not sure....till now even additi never stated that way abt him except being a best friend....but i love this couple so much.....kaash they were real life couple

apk....i am not so sure.....maybe yes or maybe no....but one thing i love to define is that both have similar taste...attitute and liking....only difference harshu is a prankster....age difference is also there but who cares love have no limits even with age difference.....

lets see what he says....but i think its just a mislead quote....he might meant something else...and this media we all know how they work when the news needs to get spicy.....

but then we are talking abt harshad chopra here....if he is revealing such a fact abt himself...it should be a news to every article...why spa....something fishy...by now we should got source from other articles...rather than this particular sp ones.....i smell something fishy abt it....

Edited by Mages - 24 February 2011 at 6:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riya726bhagii10Shaily.

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
he has a girfriend.Shocked i wish it was anupriya. they both make an AWESOME couple but oh well i am still sad hearing he has a girlfriend and it's not taaniCry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.lilsweety

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedHARSHAD..ShockedShockedShocked
head spinning...Pinch....
chalo dekhthe hein what he has got to confessDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....i doubt he is that easy to catch...Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

sakshisharma Groupbie
sakshisharma
sakshisharma

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

I feel very happy for him......and lucky for that girl.....well guyz, its not like he would be with any of us!!!!! no offence, i would also wish to, but thats just a crush ( a like for the actors)...... im sure they would be many cute looking guyz around ur town who would be urs one day!!!!!

-Harshiya- Senior Member
-Harshiya-
-Harshiya-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
really hope it APK.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.lilsweety

bhagii10 Senior Member
bhagii10
bhagii10

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
hope personal things not reaveled in the tv esp sp. anyways gud luck. 

Go to top