Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
pooja episode will be something to watch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer veer veer (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tyagiji

Groupbie

tyagiji

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by tyagiji

Originally posted by sps0114

Bachcha Veer ka hee hoga....Satya must be the one calling Taps.....don't get your hope high kee Rathod ka bachcha hoga....bachche ke chalteh Veer Taps koh bahar nahee nikalega.....kyu kee dadaji aur mai ke saath sath useh bhee atttachment hoh gayee hai bachche seh.....ish baar lagtah hai Satya kee kahani Taps samneh layegee yah may be Kasa too....Tapasya ka bundela ghar meh rahneh kee kwaish koh lekar may be Satya is playing with Taps to check if wakaee bachcha Veer ka hai.........Taps koh positive banaeh meh lageh hai cvs kaha seh Rathod ka bachcha hoga....
last week in one episode satya,ichcha,saachi and tapasya were playing some game in the park and that time tapu got this call and that time satya was sitting with rest of them in the park and tapasya came back after the call and told she has to take rest n alll .. so if this is the case how satya wud have called..

it shud be rathod's call for sure.....
Brilliant catch. Its definitely not Satya. til y'day I thought may be Sid is involved but today I am sure tits Rathod and the child is definitely his. I am sure Taps +vity wil come after her marriage with Rathod 'coz I have full faith in Nanai's "Samman & Izzat wali dialogue". And as some1 predicted Rathod may also come out & say to evry1 in the Pooja when they call the Father of the child to take the place for doing the puja.
]

Ya it will be gr8  if the exposure happens during the puja... i also guessed so when nani was discussing this puja thing with mai Smile
lets wait n see.. but it will be good fun to watch.. becos this time ichcha will definitely tell tappu that i will no more trust you tappu.. and you are out of our life forevre.. and blah blahhhh.....
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12

farah007

IF-Dazzler

farah007

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by farah007

actually rashmi stayed back cuz her character is turning into positive.. so high chances are that this time they wont show its tapori fault.. they planned but now chnaging the script cuz of these actors demands...

just totally sick of them!

She said things are sorted out now...she never said Tapasya is turning positive or was there some other article about which I am not aware

one of the reason she wanted to stay was cuz her character was turning negative and now things are sorted ... 
pata nahi bhai.. kisi ka bhi bacha ho mainu nahee sochnaaa aur...Dead

bas it should not be Veer's and sweetheart don't be so upset Taps is not turning positive thats for sureWink
seriously if this happens i am gonna use my jhaaaroooo on cvs this timeDead

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Bachcha Veer ka hee hoga....Satya must be the one calling Taps.....don't get your hope high kee Rathod ka bachcha hoga....bachche ke chalteh Veer Taps koh bahar nahee nikalega.....kyu kee dadaji aur mai ke saath sath useh bhee atttachment hoh gayee hai bachche seh.....ish baar lagtah hai Satya kee kahani Taps samneh layegee yah may be Kasa too....Tapasya ka bundela ghar meh rahneh kee kwaish koh lekar may be Satya is playing with Taps to check if wakaee bachcha Veer ka hai.........Taps koh positive banaeh meh lageh hai cvs kaha seh Rathod ka bachcha hoga....
last week in one episode satya,ichcha,saachi and tapasya were playing some game in the park and that time tapu got this call and that time satya was sitting with rest of them in the park and tapasya came back after the call and told she has to take rest n alll .. so if this is the case how satya wud have called..

Arre Satya kee puri team hogee....agar sachchi is not blind toh doctor bhee milah hai nah inh logoh ke saath.....I dont want it to be Veer child either but joh chhogeh uskah opp karegee cvs team....Satya for sake of ichcha should be ro Veer and not against him....Taps koh bundela ghar seh nikal kar hee positive angel milega when she settles down with rathod....

farah007

IF-Dazzler

farah007

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

one of the reason she didnt  want to stay was cuz her character was turning negative and now things are sorted ... 

I know farah this whole game of.... now the baby is Veer's, now its not... is getting very boring and irritating...AngryDead

exactlyy!!!!!!!!Dead

dreamz12

dreamz12

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Arre Satya kee puri team hogee....agar sachchi is not blind toh doctor bhee milah hai nah inh logoh ke saath.....I dont want it to be Veer child either but joh chhogeh uskah opp karegee cvs team....Satya for sake of ichcha should be ro Veer and not against him....Taps koh bundela ghar seh nikal kar hee positive angel milega when she settles down with rathod....

You may be rite with the team but all the hints given so far had been that Satya had some score to settle with Bundelas. CVs do not use creativity in story but showing it in throwing red herrings on us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sps0114

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiredofuttaran

Originally posted by intruderfast

ok can u explain the vansh angle here. they will show vansh coming back babas words when this pregnancy drama started, cvs cannot show vansh reborn as tappu sonDeadDead 
he will come as veechas son only,
so the child is definately not veers
hahaa under one circumstance possible...tappu badal kar vansh ko pray karegi...vansh bhaiyya aajao aajao...hum behek gaye the....pls maaf karo aajaoo aajaoo...vansh seeda a tapakega Tongue
Anmol - Vansh phir padah nahee honeh walah...ichcha ko ladki hee hogee....baba kaa prediction baas Veer aur ichcha ka saath honah tha....ichcha neh Veer ke naam ka dhaga bandha tha remember....satya hee original vansh hoh saktah hai - joh vansh marah may be he was satya's/sachchi son....naukrani neh Tej singh seh original vansh (matlab Satya) koh bachchya hoga.......don't kill me for this angle LOLLOL

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

actually rashmi stayed back cuz her character is turning into positive.. so high chances are that this time they wont show its tapori fault.. they planned but now chnaging the script cuz of these actors demands...

just totally sick of them!

She said things are sorted out now...she never said Tapasya is turning positive or was there some other article about which I am not aware

one of the reason she wanted to stay was cuz her character was turning negative and now things are sorted ... 

bas it should not be Veer's and sweetheart don't be so upset Taps is not turning positive thats for sureWink
seriously if this happens i am gonna use my jhaaaroooo on cvs this timeDead

Arree Gaurav Chopra himself said his coming back will justify his presence in UT. He did not cum back just to pay bills and blackmail Tapasya, so till now lets b happy thinking its Rathod's babySmile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijitiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top