Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Bachcha Veer ka hee hoga....Satya must be the one calling Taps.....don't get your hope high kee Rathod ka bachcha hoga....bachche ke chalteh Veer Taps koh bahar nahee nikalega.....kyu kee dadaji aur mai ke saath sath useh bhee atttachment hoh gayee hai bachche seh.....ish baar lagtah hai Satya kee kahani Taps samneh layegee yah may be Kasa too....Tapasya ka bundela ghar meh rahneh kee kwaish koh lekar may be Satya is playing with Taps to check if wakaee bachcha Veer ka hai.........Taps koh positive banaeh meh lageh hai cvs kaha seh Rathod ka bachcha hoga....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer veer veer (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by neenu55

tapasya always dreams her exposure 6 months before the real one

But I am worried because in Uttaran they always show what the audience wants to see in a dream sequence and then reality is shown as something different... except for, Taps exposure which was the only dream that came true...  why do I get a feeling that this time also something is amissConfused
Even I have the same feeling. I am sure the reality will be entirely different and won't be surprised if they once again make Veer the father.

oh yaar itnaa merry go round nahin khel sakte , ek baar inhone hamare hopes dash kar diye the by turning the fake preggy into real one, iss baar aisa karenge toh koi dekhega hi nahin,
and even in worst case scenario aisa hota hain, then what is the problem, veecha toh separate nahin hone waale.
and trap exposure will be the highpoint once again , they will stretch it but definately show it

Anmol I really like the optimism in your posts btw who won the game?Iccha or Satya
mera popat ho gaya . game dikhaya hi nahinLOLLOL

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Bachcha Veer ka hee hoga....Satya must be the one calling Taps.....don't get your hope high kee Rathod ka bachcha hoga....bachche ke chalteh Veer Taps koh bahar nahee nikalega.....kyu kee dadaji aur mai ke saath sath useh bhee atttachment hoh gayee hai bachche seh.....ish baar lagtah hai Satya kee kahani Taps samneh layegee yah may be Kasa too....Tapasya ka bundela ghar meh rahneh kee kwaish koh lekar may be Satya is playing with Taps to check if wakaee bachcha Veer ka hai.........Taps koh positive banaeh meh lageh hai cvs kaha seh Rathod ka bachcha hoga....

ok can u explain the vansh angle here. they will show vansh coming back babas words when this pregnancy drama started, cvs cannot show vansh reborn as tappu sonDeadDead 
he will come as veechas son only,
so the child is definately not veers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillatiny15

farah007

IF-Dazzler

farah007

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
actually rashmi stayed back cuz her character is turning into positive.. so high chances are that this time they wont show its tapori fault.. they planned but now chnaging the script cuz of these actors demands...

just totally sick of them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

dreamz12

dreamz12

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

But I am worried because in Uttaran they always show what the audience wants to see in a dream sequence and then reality is shown as something different... except for, Taps exposure which was the only dream that came true...  why do I get a feeling that this time also something is amissConfused
Even I have the same feeling. I am sure the reality will be entirely different and won't be surprised if they once again make Veer the father.

oh yaar itnaa merry go round nahin khel sakte , ek baar inhone hamare hopes dash kar diye the by turning the fake preggy into real one, iss baar aisa karenge toh koi dekhega hi nahin,
and even in worst case scenario aisa hota hain, then what is the problem, veecha toh separate nahin hone waale.
and trap exposure will be the highpoint once again , they will stretch it but definately show it
If the kid is Veer's than wat more is there to expose ?? Except that she hasn't changed. This only Jogi & Divya has to know ,Mai & party really do not care whether Taps changed or not. This exposure definitely does not need any build up.

I Still have hopes that its not Veer's child as thats the only way for Taps to move away from Veecha without leaving out her negativity or as TRAP happens as Nani said all her samman, izzat, blah blah will be back to her. And as Rashami wanted to change into +ve that also can happen under Rathod's tighter grip

Edited by dreamz12 - 24 February 2011 at 10:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15intruderfast

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Originally posted by souroj

Anmol I really like the optimism in your posts btw who won the game?Iccha or Satya
mera popat ho gaya . game dikhaya hi nahinLOLLOL

Awww....so sadCryCry anyways thanks for the info

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

tyagiji

Groupbie

tyagiji

Originally posted by sps0114

last week in one episode satya,ichcha,saachi and tapasya were playing some game in the park and that time tapu got this call and that time satya was sitting with rest of them in the park and tapasya came back after the call and told she has to take rest n alll .. so if this is the case how satya wud have called..

it shud be rathod's call for sure.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12Radhajeetiny15intruderfast

Radhajee

IF-Dazzler

Radhajee

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hiii na jaane koon hai, ??? sid rathore, satya , veer??? aur kon possible hai, vanch ho sakta hai, uss ko isak raaza pata tha 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttarantiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top