Page 4 Page 7

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by intruderfast

anmol... I thought Veer almost wanted to tell sanchi to go and that Ichcha wud follow later...WinkEmbarrassed

this Sanchi has become a big kabab mein haddi...
yaa he was looking really irritated in the end,
was not impressed when iccha gave a flying kiss LOLLOL asli kiss chahiye thaLOL

Ichcha looked so naugthy and cute when she was teasing Veer with that flying KissEmbarrassedLOLLOL

shes always cute!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeecjs369

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer veer veer (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
yaa

and for keeping suspense they r not showing precap

now viewers r also smart

they r watching these dreams by the past 2 yrs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiredofuttarantiny15

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by neenu55

tapasya always dreams her exposure 6 months before the real one

But I am worried because in Uttaran they always show what the audience wants to see in a dream sequence and then reality is shown as something different... except for, Taps exposure which was the only dream that came true...  why do I get a feeling that this time also something is amissConfused
Even I have the same feeling. I am sure the reality will be entirely different and won't be surprised if they once again make Veer the father.

oh yaar itnaa merry go round nahin khel sakte , ek baar inhone hamare hopes dash kar diye the by turning the fake preggy into real one, iss baar aisa karenge toh koi dekhega hi nahin,
and even in worst case scenario aisa hota hain, then what is the problem, veecha toh separate nahin hone waale.
and trap exposure will be the highpoint once again , they will stretch it but definately show it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

yaa

and for keeping suspense they r not showing precap

now viewers r also smart

they r watching these dreams by the past 2 yrs
yaa sabko pata chal jaata hain when its a dream ,ab ullu nahin bana sakte
i was pretty sure it was a dream when i saw the coming up

tiny15

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

But I am worried because in Uttaran they always show what the audience wants to see in a dream sequence and then reality is shown as something different... except for, Taps exposure which was the only dream that came true...  why do I get a feeling that this time also something is amissConfused
Even I have the same feeling. I am sure the reality will be entirely different and won't be surprised if they once again make Veer the father.

oh yaar itnaa merry go round nahin khel sakte , ek baar inhone hamare hopes dash kar diye the by turning the fake preggy into real one, iss baar aisa karenge toh koi dekhega hi nahin,
and even in worst case scenario aisa hota hain, then what is the problem, veecha toh separate nahin hone waale.
and trap exposure will be the highpoint once again , they will stretch it but definately show it

Anmol I really like the optimism in your posts btw who won the game?Iccha or Satya

xavivilla

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

iss baar agar CVs ne palti khayi toh saare mass bunking karenge Uttaran koAngryWinkLOLLOLLOL

intruderfast

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i will never forget that dream sequence which came just after

veer and tappu's marriage

damini telling the truth to jogi

and jogi yelling at nani

that was my first experience

after that i never belived anything in this show

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
So tomorrow we can expect a thread ICHHA LYRE, something like tht Wink Wink Wink she calmed to be friend of Tapu and giving flying kiss to Veer LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top