This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sweetsanyo IF-Dazzler
sweetsanyo
sweetsanyo

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Both are good, given the circumstances & the place in time ..Sia was a much stronger character & her reaction to the 1st proposal made it special...For me, RaSia's courtship after they buried their differences  was the best....

And comparing Raghav to Shaurya--there is NO comparison; Raghav was a man, Shaurya is a kid... Embarrassed

Edited by Nandalala - 25 February 2011 at 11:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stupidestwatchshilpa_11phoo_12madhu_sridharsang_hariPreternaturalmjht_onenikita_88

sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
There can be no comparison between both.they cater to different set of audiences even though I  feel raghav's appeal is universal.Raghav's appeal is universal as he potrayed the toughness and fallacies  of a normal man in love along with his passionate and the sweet romantic side coming out in between.In short RaSia's relationship was earthy,amazing yet mature

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stupidestwatchshilpa_11phoo_12madhu_sridharsweetsanyoNandalalaPadmpriya

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Sadly, mush has never been my cup of tea. Judging from a very neutral perspective, I would say that the way Raghav proposed to Sia was better.I may not have liked RaSia much, but there is no denying that their's was a very mature love. I kind of feel that this Shaurya and Dia's love is not love but just plain infatuation. Looks very immature to me. The Veer Zaara track was even more immature, according to meConfusedSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stupidestwatchmadhu_sridhar

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hi i feel rasias was much bettr than this. Actualy i feel so becz i startd watchng frm dat point considrng it a very atractful story. So i just luv dat. N no one can take sias place fr me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stupidestwatchphoo_12madhu_sridharsang_hari

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
y a i 2222222222 agree dny knw y i just love RaSia s pair a lot there was much matuarity in them .and i dnt wanna say dias was bad but okkkkkk ,lekin kutch b hogay rasia s jodi is the best . i loved the way raghav proposed sia .reallyDay DreamingDancing.sia was very tough and also soft .she was good with raghavBlushing.cing the person struggling hw he wants to propose u and the waiting period of time .and irritating her by going round the world just not able 2 tell what he feels fr her .just waiting fr those sweet words frm his voice the way he is struggling is worth watching dnt u alll agreeeee???

Edited by phoo_12 - 24 February 2011 at 11:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stupidestwatchmadhu_sridharsang_hariPadmpriya

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hey..i'm a silent reader of this forum...and i just could'nt stop myself from replying after i spotted raghav's name...and as for raghav vs shaurya...

raghav was in every way, a complete package...his character had almost every shade in it...loverboy, cheat, villain, adorable husband, devoted son...and the way he brought about the subtle change in each stage of his life was just...WOOOOOOOOWWWW  (aditya redij's eyes were a plus here,they conveyed a lot)....sia on the other hand is a perfect foil to raghav's character....and any day raghav-sia are the best jodi for me...  i'm too emotionally attached to them that i can never see anything beyond them..their romance was never thrusted upon us...it was  slow, steady and sensibly built relationship...

shaurya and diya are good...but they are no where near raghav-sia...in terms of both chemistry and acting...they have a long way to go...

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 28 February 2011 at 9:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stupidestwatchphoo_12sang_hariNandalalaadinats07

Go to top