India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

todays episode reminds me of KZK

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hey pkyekians.......really ekta ne ab haad kar di........she was coping the concept and scene and everything frm another soap called TVD.......but now she is coping her own serials....??...yea im talking about the DADY COOL.....this is frm Kasauti zindegi ki.....prem aka prena's son used to call anurag dady cool........why ekta i dont want this serial like anothers.......i luv this show bcoz it is different plz dont mix my favs.......i luv kasauti in an other way and PKYEK in an other way....ur previous srerial was became hit bcoz of some  thing that not means ki the same things will became this serial hit also.......i dont want thisCry

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliPriyaThakurrazor12attack_007PKYEK100_Klaroline_ka7eela-Chinky-greenleaf007RB81Yukti_RatzholicanshraSofnanyctophiliaremosalsaTheBlackJaguarBeyondHorizon

_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
YA I KNOW HE ALWAYS SAYS DADDY COOOOOOOOOOOL
I ALSO LIKE KZK
I LUV P2
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Sid resembles Yudi and Yudi/Prem was  a successful character. So, if something has worked in the past , why not use it. Besides, it sounded awesome on Sid as well.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100_Klaroline_bAkChOd.Sofnanyctophilia-Priti11-NepaliStrawberypyar-ishk

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Sid, looked so funny, when he was singing that song, daddy ..daddy coolLOL, while going out also, after seeing Abhay face to face, he was murmuring that songLOL

Prem was cute & hillarious tooLOL..he was my fav character in KZKEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoSofna

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Sid resembles Yudi and Yudi/Prem was  a successful character. So, if something has worked in the past , why not use it. Besides, it sounded awesome on Sid as well.
yea im understanding ur point of view.........but it reminds me of prem.........Cry.....and i get hurt......KZK was my fav show.........and now pkyek....so i just dont want to see them mixed with each other...... but yea @remo - sid was amazing while singing the song........Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Well...Daddy cool is an old Boney-M number. And it suited the occasion. So, I guess its not too bad a choice..even if she has used it before. I mean she's used that Krishna Cottage song Bepanah pyaar a gazillion times too. So...stuff will get repeated. I think its not such a terrible thing...Daddy coolSmile!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShowsRB81

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
but if it was on KZK, it doesn't mean that prem has a copyroght on itConfused

i mean anyone can sing thatTongue

it's a normal thing to say "Daddy cool".............."mother india".........."mr. india" etc etcTongue

you know what i'm trying to say........Embarrassed

n sid was looking cool when he said dearest daddy n daddy cool
Star
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I did not watched KZK.. But little bit confuesd here... Is she copying the story KZK or just few dialogs ..?? anyway does not matter....its okay to make use or reuse of good things...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index