Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

20 Rupees (Page 7)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

[[it is a really weird law this 498A where you are guilty till the time you prove your innocence, the girl can frame anyone meaning even a distant relative of mental torture and he maybe arrested only on FIR, seriously and the way women (Only wife) commands the situation, she can ask anything, you have to give otherwise your whole family can get arrested...they have many CAW (Crime against women cells) which should actuallly be named as CRIME AGAINST WIFE CELLS as only wife is supposed to be rite there...whatever in this case nivi has really been abused by viren, what she is doing is unrealistic i feel...he stalked her, subjected her to physical and mental torture, now divorcing her......and still she should stay with him and spend her whole life with him....i really wonder what she would do..........

Since this is a show, Viren will cry buckets, Nivedita will also and make up! They will have a grand wedding and a gala "consummation" under the sky. Some nudity will be shown, viewers will be happy and TRPs shoot sky high!LOL

actually, creatives create a very bad impression in real life, by showing all these. People start living in fantacies.LOL

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

[[it is a really weird law this 498A where you are guilty till the time you prove your innocence, the girl can frame anyone meaning even a distant relative of mental torture and he maybe arrested only on FIR, seriously and the way women (Only wife) commands the situation, she can ask anything, you have to give otherwise your whole family can get arrested...they have many CAW (Crime against women cells) which should actuallly be named as CRIME AGAINST WIFE CELLS as only wife is supposed to be rite there...whatever in this case nivi has really been abused by viren, what she is doing is unrealistic i feel...he stalked her, subjected her to physical and mental torture, now divorcing her......and still she should stay with him and spend her whole life with him....i really wonder what she would do..........

Since this is a show, Viren will cry buckets, Nivedita will also and make up! They will have a grand wedding and a gala "consummation" under the sky. Some nudity will be shown, viewers will be happy and TRPs shoot sky high!LOL

actually, creatives create a very bad impression in real life, by showing all these. People start living in fantacies.LOL
@ red: sorry to say bani but you actually made us and the show sound so cheap with such usage of words.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

@ red: sorry to say bani but you actually made us and the show sound so cheap with such usage of words.

I did not mean about this show in particular or anyone of you! I was speaking in general terms how shows these days are being projected! I am from an old school of thought, and am used to seeing shows like "kora kagaz", etc etc about love stories.I just placed my opinion.
I think from my sentence, it cannot be proved that I hinted at you or anyone of your friends! It was a general statement and cannot be nullified, that these days TRPs are raised by these techniques.

I am sure, lot of reports against me has been been lodged! I'll counter my statement, once I receive a warning! if topics or requests about more "suhaag raat" scenes can be relished and discussed for pages and pages, I think my "general statement" should be taken as my personal opinion, as it in no way is directing you or your friends.
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

it is a really weird law this 498A where you are guilty till the time you prove your innocence, the girl can frame anyone meaning even a distant relative of mental torture and he maybe arrested only on FIR, seriously and the way women (Only wife) commands the situation, she can ask anything, you have to give otherwise your whole family can get arrested...they have many CAW (Crime against women cells) which should actuallly be named as CRIME AGAINST WIFE CELLS as only wife is supposed to be rite there...whatever in this case nivi has really been abused by viren, what she is doing is unrealistic i feel...he stalked her, subjected her to physical and mental torture, now divorcing her......and still she should stay with him and spend her whole life with him....i really wonder what she would do..........

I think I prefer the not guilty until proven guilty. But both have their positives and negatives.

Marriage is taken very seriously in India, but its a shame that none married women haven't got much protection.

Nivi is maha she will stick with her husband because he believes there is goodness in him.

Omshanti1111

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by sirjee

ROFL

And here I was thinking that I have to find a poor sod get married to him...and divorce him just to see the paper work Wink 

You killed my plans now ROFL
no worries dear...i have lot of brilliant ideas 4 gettin dose papers...just marry any rich man n tell him to write his half of da property on ur name...n defo u will have da opperunity to see dose papers...Wink

The only problem with that... I dont like rich guys LOL

But for the papers anything LOL
den marry a poor guy...n tell him to show u his job contract...hahahahah

LOL... I have job contract myself....LOL and I see no stampof 20 rupees on it Tongue

Next plan need to go to India ....

Omshanti1111

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

I did not mean about this show in particular or anyone of you! I was speaking in general terms how shows these days are being projected! I am from an old school of thought, and am used to seeing shows like "kora kagaz", etc etc about love stories.I just placed my opinion.
I think from my sentence, it cannot be proved that I hinted at you or anyone of your friends! It was a general statement and cannot be nullified, that these days TRPs are raised by these techniques.

I am sure, lot of reports against me has been been lodged! I'll counter my statement, once I receive a warning! if topics or requests about more "suhaag raat" scenes can be relished and discussed for pages and pages, I think my "general statement" should be taken as my personal opinion, as it in no way is directing you or your friends.
the "US" was in general..who are the viewers? it's us...right? but i am sorry i kinda took that as an offence, first of all using the word nudity is not appropriate in this case...how many indian shows have you seen that show nudity?

tamushi

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

it is a really weird law this 498A where you are guilty till the time you prove your innocence, the girl can frame anyone meaning even a distant relative of mental torture and he maybe arrested only on FIR, seriously and the way women (Only wife) commands the situation, she can ask anything, you have to give otherwise your whole family can get arrested...they have many CAW (Crime against women cells) which should actuallly be named as CRIME AGAINST WIFE CELLS as only wife is supposed to be rite there...whatever in this case nivi has really been abused by viren, what she is doing is unrealistic i feel...he stalked her, subjected her to physical and mental torture, now divorcing her......and still she should stay with him and spend her whole life with him....i really wonder what she would do..........

I think I prefer the not guilty until proven guilty. But both have their positives and negatives.

Marriage is taken very seriously in India, but its a shame that none married women haven't got much protection.

Nivi is maha she will stick with her husband because he believes there is goodness in him.

Nivedita is not wrong in thinking Viren is basically good. There is hope in Viren, as he is just misled.
Nivedita's love just cannot cure Viren, but Nivedita's patience and tolerance will put Viren's arrogance into shame. As also, the family's tolerance that how they are bearing every insult of Viren and siding with the bahu of the family, when the son is wrong. 

I had mentioned yesterday, that there was some bit of "truth" in Viren going to the Sharmas and Viren's realisation has started. It would have been weird that witnessing DS's "folding hands to outsiders" and listening to Sid Nivi's words would not affect his conscience, if he is basically a good person.

If day before yestery's incident, of DS's prestige, and the words of Sid and Nivi did not affect him , then his realisation can never come, whatever Nivi does. Realisation has to come from within without anyone's continuous guidance, and then only it can be permanent.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 25 February 2011 at 9:02am
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

the "US" was in general..who are the viewers? it's us...right? but i am sorry i kinda took that as an offence, first of all using the word nudity is not appropriate in this case...how many indian shows have you seen that show nudity?

Don't get offended.

I think Bani is just sulking on what the CV have done to the show rather then anything else. 

I'm sure she didn't mean to offend anyone.

Nudity in Indian dramas ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index