20 Rupees - Page 4

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Omshanti1111

what will he tell the police?

he might compaint of "husband abuse"😆

😆 Thats a idea!

Well if the marriage is not registered in court does that classify as a real marriage? 

Viren can get rid of her without a divorc? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He is not a psycho...thats the reality. Previously, many of us also believed that he is a psycho, and he needs help.he used to call the university center that he is in an urge to commit suicide. He has lots of stories...like before he used to tell us that he would marry a widow, because he feels pained to see them and when it came to marriage, he married a rich girl, definitely not a widow but a girl who is established, single, US citizen,can feed him and financially support him.

Can u imagine his brain? he is fooling his wife, who is herself a psychiatrist. He never stays continuously with his wife. Since, we have seen him on a regular basis, we had formed a pretty good idea about his habits. I used to know him. But I cut all ties with him, he is very scared of me. I dont know his wife, but I am sure,the wife knows of his habits. Its just her love or obsession that he cannot get rid of him.

and if u look at him, any girl will just fall in love, He is so handsome and so polished!😆

Did he ever tried to commit suicide?

Aww man he is a talker! And knows what to say to who. 

Your sure she knows his habits? And still stays with him? What is he like a expensive bag that she likes to show off? Or maybe cause shes a psychiatrist she likes the idea of nurturing someone like him? Or he has charmed her to hell and back and she doesnt know whats happening anymore. 

Polished....😆 ...makes be think....gay lol....
This content was originally posted by: sirjee

actually all stamp papers n legal documents have sum price written on it...soo 4 dat its not necessary to get divorce dear...hahhahaha

🤣

And here I was thinking that I have to find a poor sod get married to him...and divorce him just to see the paper work ðŸ˜‰ 

You killed my plans now ðŸ¤£
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: peacefulblossom

🤣

And here I was thinking that I have to find a poor sod get married to him...and divorce him just to see the paper work ðŸ˜‰ 

You killed my plans now ðŸ¤£

no worries dear...i have lot of brilliant ideas 4 gettin dose papers...just marry any rich man n tell him to write his half of da property on ur name...n defo u will have da opperunity to see dose papers...😉
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

OMG thats tragic! Poor women she is getting nothing from the relationship. 

Class 6...I'm not sure how old he was then. But guessing older then young Viren.

I am sorry you can not blame your action on what your father did to you. Ok I agree emotional childhood can cause alot of problems and different people take it different ways. And it can cause you to lose your head... but what he is doing doesnt seem to be of a hurt human being. But a clever and lazy human being...and he knows how to use people.

And if his father did mentally torture him? Why send him off to boarding school... people who mentally torture someone else...won't let them off  so easily.

Looks like he is using one mishap in his childhood to cover all the mistakes he's doing throughout his life!

I myself didn't have a rosey childhood doesnt mean I go around doing these kind of things.

People need to stop and blame themselves for their own mistakes and stop putting the blame else where. 

She is a psychiatrist and  doesnt see the big problem in her life. But then your always blind to your loved ones. 

I guess if she ever finds out about him. She will be both personally and professional broken. 

Life is unfair!

his father sent him to Ramkrishna Mission, Narendrapure, where its really difficult to get admission. My mother tried for my bro, but could not. Its so tough. And u r right, that person is clever and lazy, When he used to speak bad about his father, we symoatehsised with him, thinking what not he must have gone through. Then later, we came to know about his father from his father's senior students. His father is actually a gem of a person. Then we knew how bad this guy is, badmouthing such a father.

Thw wife is actually aware, but she is so obsessed
This content was originally posted by: sirjee

no worries dear...i have lot of brilliant ideas 4 gettin dose papers...just marry any rich man n tell him to write his half of da property on ur name...n defo u will have da opperunity to see dose papers...😉

The only problem with that... I dont like rich guys ðŸ˜†

But for the papers anything ðŸ˜†
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

no law is law, all are covered under the Hindu marriage law if they are hindus and muslim law if muslims and it goes for any religion....hindu marriage law is very strict, and no seperate law for people who have not conumaated the marriage...that seperation period proves that u are really living seperately without any physical relation, but during that process lot of mediation occurs, courts are reluctant in granting divorce, my brother has just got a divorce after 3 years of fighting in the court, when his marriage lasted only for 15 days......so what viren is doing is stupid, but he can take that liberty will nivi because she is shown as bechari and mere doormat, illiterate...what a wrong example they are potraying, actually they themselves are not clear in their concepts.....weird

his father sent him to Ramkrishna Mission, Narendrapure, where its really difficult to get admission. My mother tried for my bro, but could not. Its so tough. And u r right, that person is clever and lazy, When he used to speak bad about his father, we symoatehsised with him, thinking what not he must have gone through. Then later, we came to know about his father from his father's senior students. His father is actually a gem of a person. Then we knew how bad this guy is, badmouthing such a father.

Thw wife is actually aware, but she is so obsessed

Bloody hell! People would kill to have a loving family like that. And he uses them like that!

That guy....there is no words to describe him...

What is his wife actually obsessed with? Shes not getting a physical relationship with him... he's using her? Obsessed with the idea of having such a good looking husband? Or the obsession that she can one day fix him? 

😕 I'm glad thats not me!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Bloody hell! People would kill to have a loving family like that. And he uses them like that!

That guy....there is no words to describe him...

What is his wife actually obsessed with? Shes not getting a physical relationship with him... he's using her? Obsessed with the idea of having such a good looking husband? Or the obsession that she can one day fix him? 

😕 I'm glad thats not me!

physical relationship is there, when the husband needs! first she got obsessed with his looks, then he started to encourage, as she was a rich doctor, his life will be full of conforts without but at the same time maintained his emotional trauma stand....Love is blind, I suppose!
This content was originally posted by: vandipai

no law is law, all are covered under the Hindu marriage law if they are hindus and muslim law if muslims and it goes for any religion....hindu marriage law is very strict, and no seperate law for people who have not conumaated the marriage...that seperation period proves that u are really living seperately without any physical relation, but during that process lot of mediation occurs, courts are reluctant in granting divorce, my brother has just got a divorce after 3 years of fighting in the court, when his marriage lasted only for 15 days......so what viren is doing is stupid, but he can take that liberty will nivi because she is shown as bechari and mere doormat, illiterate...what a wrong example they are potraying, actually they themselves are not clear in their concepts.....weird

These movies and serials give a wrong impression of laws. I mean me not knowing anything about the law in India will make it seem that getting a divorce is easy.

Three years to get a divorce ouch! 

I guess in Virens case Nivi will drop everything for him and be used as you said a 'doormat'