Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

20 Rupees (Page 2)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

its a stamp paper...that means he went to the court and got the papers! original hain bhai....
I somehow feel Viren has started to realise, and the initial words he said to the Sharmas might not be fake...I need to watch the episode, but I somehow dont like to watch it./..

Wow Viren got the paper work fast Shocked

I'm not sure he as started to realise... might be wrong...since I kinda stopped using my brains on the show.

I would say he as a little awareness....but most of the divorce scene is from having enough of Nivi butting in. And he didn't like her wording from yesterdays show.

Just watch it LOL wanna know what you tihnk. Only wastes 20 minutes of your life LOL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 24 February 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=SanKi4eva]lol sana actually i think even if they do sign divorce papers, they aren't legally divorced for a yr, I think they are asked to stay separately for a yr only then the divorce is granted!
In India, is it a must?[/QUOTE

hehehe ya in india one year is a must for even the file to move to the court for divorce and it takes years to get one with mediation only going for years, and you know instead of viren throwing her out of the house, she can throw all the  soods out of that house put viren in jail and live there happily if she wants plus in alimony she can get a major part of the business and loads of money...women laws are very powerful in india..if the woman decides to fight.........this 1 min divorce is only possible in serials.....like the way nivi is taking all the crap viren is giving her standing like a bechari.....i find it funny and interesting because i dont think it happens in real and that too with an educated girl....unbelievable but different to watch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandpeacefulblossomstarz4meshelly_nairOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

[QUOTE=SanKi4eva]lol sana actually i think even if they do sign divorce papers, they aren't legally divorced for a yr, I think they are asked to stay separately for a yr only then the divorce is granted!

hehehe ya in india one year is a must for even the file to move to the court for divorce and it takes years to get one with mediation only going for years, and you know instead of viren throwing her out of the house, she can throw all the  soods out of that house put viren in jail and live there happily if she wants plus in alimony she can get a major part of the business and loads of money...women laws are very powerful in india..if the woman decides to fight.........this 1 min divorce is only possible in serials.....like the way nivi is taking all the crap viren is giving her standing like a bechari.....i find it funny and interesting because i dont think it happens in real and that too with an educated girl....unbelievable but different to watch
u r right! I know one of my college juniors, his wife got him into a false case and put him and his parents behind bars. I know both the husband and wife very well, and thus know who is at fault!

women r more powerful now, actually some are misusing that power! in India, the women who were abused are atill abused, law is not used by them and the laws come handy for some women, who r actually not abused but r themselves abusers!LOL

phir bhi dil hain hindustaniWinkLOL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 24 February 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandhamzanuhashelly_nair

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

WOOOOW!

Now the series looks more stupid Confused

Any laws for people that havent consummated the marriage? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

u r right! I know one of my college juniors, his wife got him into a false case and put him and his parents behind bars. I know both the husband and wife very well, and thus know who is at fault!

women r more powerful now, actually some are misusing that power! in India, the women who were abused are atill abused, law is not used by them and the laws come handy for some women, who r actually not abused but r themselves abusers!LOL

phir bhi dil hain hindustaniWinkLOL

Evil always wins.....ROFL

I guess the CV are trying to show real live in a strange way LOL

I guess the law  makers have noway to go... everything will be abused 
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

WOOOOW!

Now the series looks more stupid Confused

Any laws for people that havent consummated the marriage? 
u should see in the court case, how lawyers frame questions regarding consummation and rapeShockedUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomshelly_nair

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
peacefulbossom...i think soo itz ur first show...rite....itz always riten on legal papers..doesnt matter were u belong to...meanz in every country its ritten...dosent mean divorce cost only 20 rupees...hahaahh..itz of free...hahaha
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

peacefulbossom...i think soo itz ur first show...rite....itz always riten on legal papers..doesnt matter were u belong to...meanz in every country its ritten...dosent mean divorce cost only 20 rupees...hahaahh..itz of free...hahaha

my partnerji Bahar is confused yaar...she cant keep track after watching this show....usko galat maat samjho...LOL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomstarz4meshelly_nairsirjee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index