Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

physical relationship is there, when the husband needs! first she got obsessed with his looks, then he started to encourage, as she was a rich doctor, his life will be full of conforts without but at the same time maintained his emotional trauma stand....Love is blind, I suppose!

I suppose so ðŸ˜•

I've never been in love so can't comment on that....

Not sure I want to be in such a blinding love anyways.

Has long as she's happen with her obsesion then I guess its ok? ðŸ˜•

I guess some people can live in the grey and be happy.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

These movies and serials give a wrong impression of laws. I mean me not knowing anything about the law in India will make it seem that getting a divorce is easy.

Three years to get a divorce ouch! 

I guess in Virens case Nivi will drop everything for him and be used as you said a 'doormat' 

3 years is nothing! my neighbour in calcutta, his wife left him almost 20 years back and declined to give him a divorce! That guy has a well paid job, and the wife makes sure to get monthly share of that through the court.

In India, the rule is for the women! if a women just hints she is tortured within 7 years of marriage, the police will come and take away husband, and everyone in the in-laws instantly. Lot of women are taking advantage of this. Its sad that the law cannot protect the actual women who are being abused, but many are abusing the law for their own benefits.
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

3 years is nothing! my neighbour in calcutta, his wife left him almost 20 years back and declined to give him a divorce! That guy has a well paid job, and the wife makes sure to get monthly share of that through the court.

In India, the rule is for the women! if a women just hints she is tortured within 7 years of marriage, the police will come and take away husband, and everyone in the in-laws instantly. Lot of women are taking advantage of this. Its sad that the law cannot protect the actual women who are being abused, but many are abusing the law for their own benefits.

20 year! 

Unfortunately in any country be in India/England/wherever people abuse the law. And the law that is there to protect turns into a weapon to abuse.

And the sad thing is the people that truly need the law to protect them....doesnt use it...or are not protected. 

I understand that India law is there to protect the women from violence etc...but whats there to protect the man? They must be laws no?
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The only problem with that... I dont like rich guys ðŸ˜†

But for the papers anything ðŸ˜†

den marry a poor guy...n tell him to show u his job contract...hahahahah
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

20 year! 

Unfortunately in any country be in India/England/wherever people abuse the law. And the law that is there to protect turns into a weapon to abuse.

And the sad thing is the people that truly need the law to protect them....doesnt use it...or are not protected. 

I understand that India law is there to protect the women from violence etc...but whats there to protect the man? They must be laws no?

it is a really weird law this 498A where you are guilty till the time you prove your innocence, the girl can frame anyone meaning even a distant relative of mental torture and he maybe arrested only on FIR, seriously and the way women (Only wife) commands the situation, she can ask anything, you have to give otherwise your whole family can get arrested...they have many CAW (Crime against women cells) which should actuallly be named as CRIME AGAINST WIFE CELLS as only wife is supposed to be rite there...whatever in this case nivi has really been abused by viren, what she is doing is unrealistic i feel...he stalked her, subjected her to physical and mental torture, now divorcing her......and still she should stay with him and spend her whole life with him....i really wonder what she would do..........
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok from todays episode...

Viren is trying to give Nivi a divorce...

But on the paper work is says 20 rupees ðŸ˜•

😆 Does it only cost 20 rupees to get a divorce... or I'm guessing its the layout of the paper work? 

Bahar me too have noticed that in the pics.... so we have good observation skill...😆
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Viren has a cool life...even Divya...I wrote some days back, that I envy these people...koi kaam dhanda nahin, baas issues pe issues...how safe is their life? they have so many people to bear their tantrums and they also come across partners, who will bear their tantrums...😉😆 who cares in this world about others! actually, Viren really needed to see a "villain" brother and a "dominating" wife, 😆...then only he would appreciate what life has given him!

Coming to divorce, I dont even think their marriage is registered in the court to get a legal divorce! may be Nivedita can say that tomorrow!😕

yea right. see how this show will look like when Nivedita becomes a Dominating wife and Sid a villain Brother?😆 i really can't imagine... how this show will be...😆
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

thanx sanju....oh i'm happy now...there ia still a possibility....nivi can ask DS and KS to give her the permission to continue in the sood house until they r legally divorced.....if they allow her nivren can stay one more year together...meanwhile we will get our hot and sweet nivren back.....😊

na can't be like that...after they both hv signed the papers, they have to live separately for a yr before the divorce is granted...that means they can't live under the same roof.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandipai

[[it is a really weird law this 498A where you are guilty till the time you prove your innocence, the girl can frame anyone meaning even a distant relative of mental torture and he maybe arrested only on FIR, seriously and the way women (Only wife) commands the situation, she can ask anything, you have to give otherwise your whole family can get arrested...they have many CAW (Crime against women cells) which should actuallly be named as CRIME AGAINST WIFE CELLS as only wife is supposed to be rite there...whatever in this case nivi has really been abused by viren, what she is doing is unrealistic i feel...he stalked her, subjected her to physical and mental torture, now divorcing her......and still she should stay with him and spend her whole life with him....i really wonder what she would do..........

Since this is a show, Viren will cry buckets, Nivedita will also and make up! They will have a grand wedding and a gala "consummation" under the sky. Some nudity will be shown, viewers will be happy and TRPs shoot sky high!😆

actually, creatives create a very bad impression in real life, by showing all these. People start living in fantacies.😆
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Since this is a show, Viren will cry buckets, Nivedita will also and make up! They will have a grand wedding and a gala "consummation" under the sky. Some nudity will be shown, viewers will be happy and TRPs shoot sky high!😆

actually, creatives create a very bad impression in real life, by showing all these. People start living in fantacies.😆

@ red: sorry to say bani but you actually made us and the show sound so cheap with such usage of words.