Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Totally Agree with you Guruji.Savita is out of control...She put herself in this situation as I said ..but now must get quick solution...seem her health will affected..

AS we all read the article and the promo..she will loss Sachu in the Market...if article is true..and track don't change...Archu will take care of her..I think Archu will convince Manv.to come back to savita home.by naming Sachu..who will take care of him..or She will loss memory temporarily...will don't know anybody.Manv and archana will come in the house.....I think will have doctor visit..ect.

cause you remember. "money problem with milkman".when Damo said one day..she will forget everybody..Manav said No she can forget everybody but not her Beta...

Hope I'm wrong..its will be so sad..she loss memory...and not recognise anybody..oh No...

Guruji..one thing about the food..she was very angry she throw the food..I said to myself..
Good indian khana make me hungry..even I just have dinner..It seem to be very  tasty...all the food ....I'm watching all the food on floor..😲.😭

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes , even Usha was upset to see the food on the floor ...πŸ˜’
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Such a busy day today .....

Anyway , tiem for a break ...

I was thinking about somethign here ..Savita's main problem seems to be two things ..

1. Forgetting things .

2. Hate  towards Archana ..

Are these two things linked or are they two seperate problems ???

Di these are 2 separate problems I think.. Even though she will forget everything she can never forget to hate Archana.. You could see that yesterday..

I also felt bad seeing Sachu in that state. I can understand Savita Aai's condition but that kid does not deserve this.. I felt like he was an orphan.. All credit to Savita Aai..

Also feel bad that Archana and Manav are never thinking about Sachu.. They were so concnerned about him before his birth that they wanted to separate even though they loved each other so much.. But now they dont even ask where is he.. Manav is so happy to see his Aai that he forgot to ask about Sachu.. He was not there in the night also..

I feel instead of convincing Savita Aai to accept Archana they should think about Sachin first..

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yes , even Usha was upset to see the food on the floor ...πŸ˜’

guruji.one more thing ..these two scream in front of sachu like that..he is bound to cry..πŸ˜”..he is such a cute baby..felt so bad when they made him cry..πŸ˜”
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

guruji.one more thing ..these two scream in front of sachu like that..he is bound to cry..πŸ˜”..he is such a cute baby..felt so bad when they made him cry..πŸ˜”

usha akka he was starrng at sav nd dam baba so cutely ven they were fightingπŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly , this did not happen overnight ..Savita  and her selfish  nature and her need to control eevrythign around her , specially Manav is the root cause of this..
Manv is majorly to be blamed for he is the one who kept giving in to his mother's demands all the time .Even divorced his wife to give his mother her grand child .....
Now he doesn't know what to do ..Who knows , maybe he will be asked to leave Archana  and coem and stay at his mother's place till she is properly diagnosed and medications make her better  ...

I agree, Manav has not always made the right choices but he does his best to make those he loves happy. Savita takes advantage of Manav, always has. I am glad Manav reminded her that he did want to live with her but she is the one who kicked them out, I am sick of her acting like Archana married Manav and told him they must live seperately from his parents. Savita is the one who kicked them out and had them live on the streets yet when Sulochana accepted them, she insulted Manav and her hatred for Archana reached new heights when she tried to kill her. Despite that, Manav and Archana are still willing to live with her but it is her who keeps saying she doesn't want Archana in her home and repeatedly insults her, Manav was within his rights to be upset. All Damodar and Manav want is for Savita to at least try and get along with Archana, she doesn't have to worship her but no she is hellbent on thinking the worst of Archana and insulting her to no end. It is hard to feel sorry for someone who is so consumed with hate.

I don't think Manav will move back in leaving Archana behind, she will come too and will take Savita's insults.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

[

I don't think Manav will move back in leaving Archana behind, she will come too and will take Savita's insults.

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I was thinking about somethign here ..Savita's main problem seems to be two thinsg ..

1. Forgetting things .

2. Hate  towards Archana ..

Are these two things linked or are they two seperate problems ???

I think the second one leads to the first.She is consumed by hate, her hate is chewing her up and turning her life into a really miserable existence.The hatred and the blind rage she feels for the person she feels is repsonsible for it has taken over her completely resulting in negative effect on her health.I guess its possible that forgetting is her way of coping with loss of her sons, Sachin who died and Manav who is no longer her puppet.
I feel she is jealous of Archu too.Her husband who is constantly finding ways to belittle her, worships the ground his daughter in law (whom he barely knows comparatively) walks.The son who danced to her tunes and gave in to all her whims not only moved away to be with his wife but is also telling her off for mistreating her.

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: archanamanav

yeah ushadi even  i dun like ppl throwing food away like dat out of frustation and scream infront of small babies lke dat.cos it'll have a very bad effect on dere mind as well as dere heart cos kids are very transparent and will have immediate effect on dem..
if Archu goes back to D's house(acc to TB) den i'll say Sachu is saved frm savita cos she will really become a sweet mom to him😳 
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

i would love to see archu being a sweet mom to her own child. Sachu has a mother, he needs to be with her.