India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

WHAT WILL B EFFECT ON JHANVI?

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hi frnds! Wat u feel when janvi cums to knw dat dias family is her too n c wil hv to face al dat wat dia always goes through. Dat amaji, her sons al der nonsence. Wil she take it positivly n make change lik sia or she wil keep quite to amas torture? Comment frmd wat u feel!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12mjht_onetiny15

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
From the knowledge I've from Jhanvi's character, she'll never obey to Ammaji and her rules, that just won't be Jhanvi anymore. Dia has grown up by Ammaji, so her character was influenced by Ammaji, her thoughts about girls etc... Jhanvi on the other hand was brought up by Amba, and Amba taught her 'daughter' to fight in life and not to give up. Therefore my opinion is, that Jhanvi, after finding out about her family, would surely try to change things in Ammaji's household and maybe Ammaji too, just like Sia did.

Jhanvi already helps Dia to warm up and come out of her snail shell, she tries to 'change' her a bit and when she'll know, that Dia's family is her family as well and Dia her sister, she'll do something against the way, Ammaji treats the women in the house. It's after all, what she'd learned from her 'mother', to fight and that girls are as worth as boys are.

Therefore, I'm impatiently waiting for the day, when Jhaniv will enter Ammaji's household and make a lot of troubles for her dearest grandmother Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzy28sunithavarmakripsyDamyanthiPadmpriya* Unnati *tiny15

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Nori:- Exactly!
Jhanvi is brought up by a very tough and head-strong lady. She has been loved alot. So she herself has inculcated some of her mother's qualities. The way she spoke against dance not being given the status of art by some narrow minded people was fab. She won't be an easy target and will give Ammaji a togh time!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DamyanthiPadmpriyatiny15

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

From the knowledge I've from Jhanvi's character, she'll never obey to Ammaji and her rules, that just won't be Jhanvi anymore. Dia has grown up by Ammaji, so her character was influenced by Ammaji, her thoughts about girls etc... Jhanvi on the other hand was brought up by Amba, and Amba taught her 'daughter' to fight in life and not to give up. Therefore my opinion is, that Jhanvi, after finding out about her family, would surely try to change things in Ammaji's household and maybe Ammaji too, just like Sia did.(You mean just like how she tried to, don't youWink, aaah! Sorry, couldn't resist thatWinkLOL)

Jhanvi already helps Dia to warm up and come out of her snail shell, she tries to 'change' her a bit and when she'll know, that Dia's family is her family as well and Dia her sister, she'll do something against the way, Ammaji treats the women in the house. It's after all, what she'd learned from her 'mother', to fight and that girls are as worth as boys are.

Therefore, I'm impatiently waiting for the day, when Jhaniv will enter Ammaji's household and make a lot of troubles for her dearest grandmother Thumbs Up
I completely agree with you NoriBig smile She sure will change things for the better, just like how her mother, Amba, didBig smile

Edited by laado_007 - 24 February 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HesperusPadmpriya

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hi ya al of u said is right. Shel b strong n try to bring changes n give strong fight to ama. But i pray atleast cvs use her in bettr way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
i think jhanvi will hav a breakdown after knowing amba is not her mum but she will become strong agian

DamyanthiPadmpriya

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by Hesperus

From the knowledge I've from Jhanvi's character, she'll never obey to Ammaji and her rules, that just won't be Jhanvi anymore. Dia has grown up by Ammaji, so her character was influenced by Ammaji, her thoughts about girls etc... Jhanvi on the other hand was brought up by Amba, and Amba taught her 'daughter' to fight in life and not to give up. Therefore my opinion is, that Jhanvi, after finding out about her family, would surely try to change things in Ammaji's household and maybe Ammaji too, just like Sia did.(You mean just like how she tried to, don't youWink, aaah! Sorry, couldn't resist thatWinkLOL)

I completely agree with you NoriBig smile She sure will change things for the better, just like how her mother, Amba, didBig smile

yes Hesperus, you are write, i think janvi can change or challenge her like Sia without using the physical forceWink...

HesperusPadmpriya

Go to top