Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Naku: Poore haque se! - Page 2

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved that too... She is his wife and she has her haq..

What I found adorable is that she did her haq jathofying without hurting his ego any more. So beautifully. He is on the run from his enemy who he came to know is his sister and he is blind. He is already feeling down about that. He feels bad having to take help. She on the other hand is asking him to in a way depend on her for strength and help... But the way she said that made all the difference. It sounded like she wants him to let her help him...Something of that sort...I cannot put it in words. But all I can say is that this couple will stay as the best ever for me..The respect they give each other is mind-blowing!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

I hope she gives him lots of lectures and scolds him properly. LOL!

Obviously naa.  from the beginning naku is only hope for dutta. per aab jake gadhe ko pata chala.  So he should listen all lectures of N & obey all that. waise bhi he is a great fan of Naku's lectureπŸ˜†

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Only Dutta and Nakku can share this kind of chemistry..
only nakku can give that hope,courage and peace to dutta.. i just wonder how through such simple words and gestures she reaches out to dutta and to the point...he seems to be so much at peace just listening to her..
i don't like to compare.. but i can't help thinking of seema here.. she focussed more on dutta's helplessness rather than his strength...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^^ yh she had a brilliant way of sayin tht she wil b his strength...nt makin him feel weak at all...n also by mentioning tht she myt nt b as strong as him bt she has inner strength n wnts 2 fulfil her duty as a wife n b his strength n is askin the permission from him of letting her perform her duty as his wife... i found it very sweet...esp hw she happened 2 mention der wedding vows....
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Yuvika: Yes...the wedding vows...esp the bit abt he taking 4 pheras first and she taking the next 3 pheras first. In their relationship it signified that he had always taken the lead as the protector and provider...now it was her turn to take on that role...
Crystal29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Roopa-

Only Dutta and Nakku can share this kind of chemistry..
only nakku can give that hope,courage and peace to dutta.. i just wonder how through such simple words and gestures she reaches out to dutta and to the point...he seems to be so much at peace just listening to her..
i don't like to compare.. but i can't help thinking of seema here.. she focussed more on dutta's helplessness rather than his strength...

@bold : Bingo! I felt that too! She kept saying....you are blind...you are blind and tried to hide him..Yes, she did help. For whatever reason , she did want to save him from his enemies and has helped him..But Nakku will always be the only person who can save him from his enemies and his own vulnerabilities/weaknesses too giving him strength in even the adverse situations!
Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crystal_29

I loved that too... She is his wife and she has her haq..

What I found adorable is that she did her haq jathofying without hurting his ego any more. So beautifully. He is on the run from his enemy who he came to know is his sister and he is blind. He is already feeling down about that. He feels bad having to take help. She on the other hand is asking him to in a way depend on her for strength and help... But the way she said that made all the difference. It sounded like she wants him to let her help him...Something of that sort...I cannot put it in words. But all I can say is that this couple will stay as the best ever for me..The respect they give each other is mind-blowing!😊

WORD Crystal!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Roopa-

yh i mentioned this 2.... naku does the opposite...she is aware of his weakness bt wnt eva make him feel tht he is weak in anyway... she wil as he sed b his eyes!!!😳😳😳😳😳
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crystal_29

@bold : Bingo! I felt that too! She kept saying....you are blind...you are blind and tried to hide him..Yes, she did help. For whatever reason , she did want to save him from his enemies and has nor helped him..But Nakku will always be the only person who can save him from his enemies and his own vulnerabilities/weaknesses too giving him strength in even the adverse situations!

Exactly! Naku's attitude is let me be ur strength so that you can face your enemies.
yoyo2 thumbnail
yes yes yes and yes,,, this reminds me of the song mujhe haq hai,,, with shadid kapur....