Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Naku: Poore haque se! (Page 2)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by kshreya2002

And I loved how she is managing to get Dutta to let her help him. She knows for a guy like him it would be tough to be dependent on him. She really knows him better than himself.
yh bt dutta shudnt feel like he's weak or helpless in neway... (seema used 2 make him feel tht so much by mentioning his eyes) m sure naku wnt do tht, bt in fact wil giv him strength 2 fyt bk.....she's his better half n has always helped him thru the worst times of his life eva since she has entered his life...

Yes...he will hate to feel weak and helpless...that he isnt being able to take care of her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

Yes naku doing very good.Clap  She knows about Dutta's facination also  so she start with "meri aay bolti".LOL & once again Dutta become fidaa on naku.LOL

I hope she gives him lots of lectures and scolds him properly. LOL!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29pbtghoshmozart66skavitha08

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I loved that too... She is his wife and she has her haq..

What I found adorable is that she did her haq jathofying without hurting his ego any more. So beautifully. He is on the run from his enemy who he came to know is his sister and he is blind. He is already feeling down about that. He feels bad having to take help. She on the other hand is asking him to in a way depend on her for strength and help... But the way she said that made all the difference. It sounded like she wants him to let her help him...Something of that sort...I cannot put it in words. But all I can say is that this couple will stay as the best ever for me..The respect they give each other is mind-blowing!Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430pbtghoshmnx12Pooja_219mozart66sub_rosaskavitha08ivy_11-Srushti-smile.saraMrsKhan

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by pbtghosh

Yes naku doing very good.Clap  She knows about Dutta's facination also  so she start with "meri aay bolti".LOL & once again Dutta become fidaa on naku.LOL

I hope she gives him lots of lectures and scolds him properly. LOL!

Obviously naa.  from the beginning naku is only hope for dutta. per aab jake gadhe ko pata chala.  So he should listen all lectures of N & obey all that. waise bhi he is a great fan of Naku's lectureLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sub_rosaskavitha08mozart66smile.saraMrsKhan

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Only Dutta and Nakku can share this kind of chemistry..
only nakku can give that hope,courage and peace to dutta.. i just wonder how through such simple words and gestures she reaches out to dutta and to the point...he seems to be so much at peace just listening to her..
i don't like to compare.. but i can't help thinking of seema here.. she focussed more on dutta's helplessness rather than his strength...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29pbtghoshmnx12Pooja_219mozart66sub_rosaMelodiousDreams-Srushti-smile.saraHamlet53MrsKhan

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
^^^ yh she had a brilliant way of sayin tht she wil b his strength...nt makin him feel weak at all...n also by mentioning tht she myt nt b as strong as him bt she has inner strength n wnts 2 fulfil her duty as a wife n b his strength n is askin the permission from him of letting her perform her duty as his wife... i found it very sweet...esp hw she happened 2 mention der wedding vows....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29mozart66MelodiousDreams

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@Yuvika: Yes...the wedding vows...esp the bit abt he taking 4 pheras first and she taking the next 3 pheras first. In their relationship it signified that he had always taken the lead as the protector and provider...now it was her turn to take on that role...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mozart66sub_rosaMelodiousDreams

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Only Dutta and Nakku can share this kind of chemistry..
only nakku can give that hope,courage and peace to dutta.. i just wonder how through such simple words and gestures she reaches out to dutta and to the point...he seems to be so much at peace just listening to her..
i don't like to compare.. but i can't help thinking of seema here.. she focussed more on dutta's helplessness rather than his strength...

@bold : Bingo! I felt that too! She kept saying....you are blind...you are blind and tried to hide him..Yes, she did help. For whatever reason , she did want to save him from his enemies and has helped him..But Nakku will always be the only person who can save him from his enemies and his own vulnerabilities/weaknesses too giving him strength in even the adverse situations!

Edited by crystal_29 - 24 February 2011 at 9:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaskavitha08mozart66MelodiousDreams-Srushti-

Go to top