Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

24th Feb Geet WU:Maneet bane Ram-Sita aur Dev's entry (Page 11)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

CDians.. ur reverse psychology aint working guys... we wanted to get rid of 'M' of AA-M and got a 'N' instead.. D'oh  Pata nahi....aur kitne ALPHABETICAL characters entry marne wale hain ROFL
Yeah.... The CVs are acting very stubborn .... I don't think i have been able to see a decent romantic episode after the 231st one where Maan shows Geet the movie on their life.... After that we did get some cute scenes in Simla but they were like very very few.... I don't want to give up so easily but the CVs are forcing me to loose all my patience....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluvrahmona_pakswe-Mrs.MSK-

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Mrs.MSK-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

CDians.. ur reverse psychology aint working guys... we wanted to get rid of 'M' of AA-M and got a 'N' instead.. D'oh  Pata nahi....aur kitne ALPHABETICAL characters entry marne wale hain ROFL
Yeah.... The CVs are acting very stubborn .... I don't think i have been able to see a decent romantic episode after the 231st one where Maan shows Geet the movie on their life.... After that we did get some cute scenes in Simla but they were like very very few.... I don't want to give up so easily but the CVs are forcing me to loose all my patience....

i know yaar.. what a torture to watch AA-N atyachar.. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvAmoureux-Mrs.MSK-

huny.thebest Goldie
huny.thebest
huny.thebest

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
thnx a lot dear Smile
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Seriously.... I feel are they not getting the msg clearly or are they just taking us for granted or are they really stubborn.... Whats wrong ?

Armu4evaAbsoluv-Mrs.MSK-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Seriously.... I feel are they not getting the msg clearly or are they just taking us for granted or are they really stubborn.... Whats wrong ?

Maybe they have LOST IT COMPLETELY.....ROFL

Armu4eva-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

LOLLOLI think CVS saw all our comment n thought that we love to see AA ROFLi will never ever use reverse psychology  in this forum ever again LOLAzi u r the positive boost here..now u too loosing ur patient D'ohLOLGod bless us Confused

Armu4evaAbsoluv

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

I know....they seem to be hellbent on ruining their own show.. wat a crap track... the Adi-Pinky or Romeo-Tasha tracks wuld have been million times better than this sheet track Dead

AbsoluvAmoureuxrahmona_pakswe

Go to top