Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: --Thush--

😆😆byeeeeee.patientt.😆😆

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

I agree... A very common tendency... Anyways i just hope what you said does not come true.. I don't want Maan to be hurt for Dev's ill doings.... (if thats what you meant)

we hope nothing turns out like that...but maan is a very good guy., he cant stand with a guy like dev!! i dont know whats gonna happen....but want my maaneet with dadima and annie., i want my geet to be with her parivar....
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Thush--

😡😡😡 Nooo manav..nly MSK came ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Noooooosuprised msn emoticon 04He is mine ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
CDians.. ur reverse psychology aint working guys... we wanted to get rid of 'M' of AA-M and got a 'N' instead..   Pata nahi....aur kitne ALPHABETICAL characters entry marne wale hain ðŸ¤£
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sindu1231

we hope nothing turns out like that...but maan is a very good guy., he cant stand with a guy like dev!! i dont know whats gonna happen....but want my maaneet with dadima and annie., i want my geet to be with her parivar....

Me too
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

CDians.. ur reverse psychology aint working guys... we wanted to get rid of 'M' of AA-M and got a 'N' instead..   Pata nahi....aur kitne ALPHABETICAL characters entry marne wale hain ðŸ¤£

Yeah.... The CVs are acting very stubborn .... I don't think i have been able to see a decent romantic episode after the 231st one where Maan shows Geet the movie on their life.... After that we did get some cute scenes in Simla but they were like very very few.... I don't want to give up so easily but the CVs are forcing me to loose all my patience....
Armu4eva thumbnail

Yeah.... The CVs are acting very stubborn .... I don't think i have been able to see a decent romantic episode after the 231st one where Maan shows Geet the movie on their life.... After that we did get some cute scenes in Simla but they were like very very few.... I don't want to give up so easily but the CVs are forcing me to loose all my patience....

i know yaar.. what a torture to watch AA-N atyachar.. ðŸ˜¡
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

i know yaar.. what a torture to watch AA-N atyachar.. ðŸ˜¡

Seriously.... I feel are they not getting the msg clearly or are they just taking us for granted or are they really stubborn.... Whats wrong ?
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously.... I feel are they not getting the msg clearly or are they just taking us for granted or are they really stubborn.... Whats wrong ?

Maybe they have LOST IT COMPLETELY.....🤣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😆😆I think CVS saw all our comment n thought that we love to see AA ðŸ¤£i will never ever use reverse psychology  in this forum ever again ðŸ˜†Azi u r the positive boost here..now u too loosing ur patient ðŸ˜†God bless us ðŸ˜•