Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Met the Team of SGP at Macau! Pics Updtd! (Page 6)

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trueraginifan

Ohh...thnx a lot for replying...u're a sweetheart... :-D
yeah plz ask ur frnd bout Ragini's pics...and i agree Ragini defo is a chatterbox in real life too (saying dis by watching her interviews)..Jay too is vry adorable in real life just like Ishaan..Heart
Aww...SuShaan/JaiRa lukd coordinatd..well they always do in every award function/ceremony dey attend together...
Dying to see dem onscreen now...u've increasd my excitement...and it has now gone to an extreme level...LOLLOL
same...............Winkhere....dear.............m..........too....dying....to...Big smilesee...them....onscreen......Tonguelove...u....jay.ragini
.....pairs.....made......in.....Star.heaven.....as LOLLOLLOLLOLi....always........say...ClapClapClapClap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorAshis

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by poppy2009

Sushaan did not get best jodi award! Naitik and Akshara got it! Fav Pati and Patni also went to them! SGP did not win any major awards, I think!Confused

Akshara won best Patni... Shocked i thought she got best bahu...so who won best bahu?

Akshara Won both awards FebsCry Angry
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by poppy2009

Sushaan did not get best jodi award! Naitik and Akshara got it! Fav Pati and Patni also went to them! SGP did not win any major awards, I think!Confused

Akshara won best Patni... Shocked i thought she got best bahu...so who won best bahu?

Akshara Won both awards FebsCry Angry

OMG! Why are we living here ? I fainted now... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha-SalShah4eva-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

OMG! Why are we living here ? I fainted now... Angry

I have to ask SP walas Y they did It to us and to other deserving actors........Dont faint Febs,We cant do anything....We are poor people living in this unthankful worldCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
OMG...
What is dis happening ??
Didn't know Akshara is an all roundr..she got best beti,patni and bahu award...also the hottest couple along wid her hubby...
Now dis is sumthng i can't digest...SP people are *BEEP*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanAshisGurpreetD

nm8792 Groupbie
nm8792
nm8792

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Poppy u are so lucky u got to meet the SGP stars.  Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us and also for posting the pictures here.Big smile

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trueraginifan

OMG...
What is dis happening ??
Didn't know Akshara is an all roundr..she got best beti,patni and bahu award...also the hottest couple along wid her hubby...
Now dis is sumthng i can't digest...SP people are *BEEP*

See Vips..These SP people are nuts.... Ouch I dono what word to use to describe them...If all these buzz are right, then it is just CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorAshis-SalShah4eva-

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Guys,

I don't know about the awards, but let me tell you that the team of SGP was very, very popular with the crowd!!! Raagini and Ishaan were getting loads of cat-calls and claps!

The girl who plays Disha is so pretty to look at! I told her mother (who plays Dadiji) in the serial that she has got her beauty from her! She was so happy!Big smile

Raagini's Sari was very pretty and different from the Chamak Dhamak ones that the others were wearing! Lolz...Raagini kept calling out for a production assistant from Star! Someone called Rajeshwar! It reminded me of her character from the show!LOL Poor Rajeshwar was all over the place and he left everything when Raagini loudly shouted his name and came running over!LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kemankhanjulaikhanm8792DiiviSomerholicGirl_ProcrastinatorFeefiAshis-SalShah4eva-

Go to top