Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Met the Team of SGP at Macau! Pics Updtd! (Page 4)

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
wow deepak looks so stylish i love the suit on him 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
thank you soo much for the pics!  

Badi ma looks soo pretty!!! and I love Sanju's pink dress! Embarrassed
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by poppy2009

Guys, I have updated a couple of pics! There are too many of them, so I am only uploading a couple of them, else, I would be stuck on the Comp for the entire day uploading pics!LOL 
Raagini was slightly reserved but quite polite, Jay was blushing like a girl!LOL I have a really nice pic with Mahesh Thakur (Suhana's dad)...can't seem to find it, will upload it later on! 
Sudhirji was just amazing...he and my mother-in-law ended up chatting with each other for like ten minutes, because they both happened to belong to the same town or something and my MIL knew his parents! He was very gracious and sweet and so was Daddiji!
 Supriyaji hugged meEmbarrassed and spoke really nicely to my Mom-in-law too! 
SGP team was just fantabulous, all of them without exception! Met Ishaan's parents also, Suraj Thappar is hilarious!LOL
OMG! Poppy...You are so lucky and so sweet of you that you uploaded these pics for us... Thank you sweet heart...  A big chappi...Hug
Everyone looks amazing in these pics... Supriyaji is just stunning...New hairstyle suits her well...
Sanju n Deepak caught my eyes here...They look cute together.... Deepak looks handsome haan...Day Dreaming 
Ishaan...in these pic itself looks blushing....Embarrassed Dadiji ek dam mast dikh rahi hein...Day Dreaming  Where are others? Did you meet Disha, Rajni, Panna n others too? am so excited to know ...Dancing

Fabs , That is exectly what I thought When I saw the pics... Deepak - Sanju pair looks nice.. I believe they r going to change his character to be more happy now.  Jay does look blushing... Supriyaji looks stunning... As a famous actor u r actions towards stranger speaks volume.. I 'm happy they r all so down to earth. Unlike some.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushaanManeet111192FeeficrysindAshis

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Yes, considering that all the actors of SGP are so popular, they were all so down to Earth! I can't get over Jay's blushing, though!LOL He is so cute!!!

I was so touched when Supriyaji hugged me!Embarrassed

The team of SGP was very humble and gracious, all of them without exception! When I requested Mahesh Thakur (Suhaana's dad) to click a pic of mine with Jay, he was like, 'But mere saath bhi phone click karvaani padegi!' LOLLOL 

I could not see Rani and Panna!Confused Everyone else was there...even Raunak! Ilesh made some funny comment that no one wants to get pics clicked with him and everyone is going after Raagini and Jay!LOL That guy seems to be very much like the Ilesh in the show!

Edited by poppy2009 - 24 February 2011 at 8:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kemankhanjulaikhaDiiviSushaanManeetFeefiiViewsAshisTani91

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Jay looked very handsome,n also looked diffferent..........i wish our sushaan got best jodi awards.....nehi to this time i don't see SPA Awards....
poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Sushaan did not get best jodi award! Naitik and Akshara got it! Fav Pati and Patni also went to them! SGP did not win any major awards, I think!Confused

Edited by poppy2009 - 24 February 2011 at 8:29pm
radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

Yes, considering that all the actors of SGP are so popular, they were all so down to Earth! I can't get over Jay's blushing, though!LOL He is so cute!!!

I was so touched when Supriyaji hugged me!Embarrassed

The team of SGP was very humble and gracious, all of them without exception! When I requested Mahesh Thakur (Suhaana's dad) to click a pic of mine with Jay, he was like, 'But mere saath bhi phone click karvaani padegi!' LOLLOL 

I could not see Rani and Panna!Confused Everyone else was there...even Raunak! Ilesh made some funny comment that no one wants to get pics clicked with him and everyone is going after Raagini and Jay!LOL That guy seems to be very much like the Ilesh in the show!

Hey you are really lucky...the SGP team appears to be a bunch of down to earth ppl..they are all so normal..without any starry tantrums...even when you see them in interviews or anywhere else...they dont appear fake...

Out of curiosity...did u speak to ragini?? what did she say??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SushaanManeet

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
was Naitak even nominated for best pati on that online voting thing =S
i just remember jay haveing a tough competiton with Krishna [Arhaan] 

aww i wanted Ishaan to win 

Go to top