Met the Team of SGP at Macau! Pics Updtd! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thnx a ton for sharing ur experience and pics Poppy...*hugz*
I must say u're vry lucky..πŸ˜ƒ
luvd d pics...and all of dem are lukin amazing !!!
Just a request dear...cud u plz post sum more pics of Ragini..actually d pic of hers dat u uploaded is nt much clear i mean i m nt able 2 c her...i know dat u took her pics from a distance but plz check there must be atleast one pic where we can see her clearly...plz check out na...*pleading*
aarey....................wher......................are............the.........pictures.πŸ˜•?.............i had nt seen........yet...................m..............😎dying...........to...see........jay and ragini...................
thanks 4 the pics ..... enjoy...
wow deepak looks so stylish i love the suit on him 
thank you soo much for the pics!  

Badi ma looks soo pretty!!! and I love Sanju's pink dress! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by crysind

OMG! Poppy...You are so lucky and so sweet of you that you uploaded these pics for us... Thank you sweet heart...  A big chappi...πŸ€—
Everyone looks amazing in these pics... Supriyaji is just stunning...New hairstyle suits her well...
Sanju n Deepak caught my eyes here...They look cute together.... Deepak looks handsome haan...😍 
Ishaan...in these pic itself looks blushing....😳 Dadiji ek dam mast dikh rahi hein...😍  Where are others? Did you meet Disha, Rajni, Panna n others too? am so excited to know ...

Fabs , That is exectly what I thought When I saw the pics... Deepak - Sanju pair looks nice.. I believe they r going to change his character to be more happy now.  Jay does look blushing... Supriyaji looks stunning... As a famous actor u r actions towards stranger speaks volume.. I 'm happy they r all so down to earth. Unlike some.
Yes, considering that all the actors of SGP are so popular, they were all so down to Earth! I can't get over Jay's blushing, though!πŸ˜† He is so cute!!!

I was so touched when Supriyaji hugged me!😳

The team of SGP was very humble and gracious, all of them without exception! When I requested Mahesh Thakur (Suhaana's dad) to click a pic of mine with Jay, he was like, 'But mere saath bhi phone click karvaani padegi!' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I could not see Rani and Panna!πŸ˜• Everyone else was there...even Raunak! Ilesh made some funny comment that no one wants to get pics clicked with him and everyone is going after Raagini and Jay!πŸ˜† That guy seems to be very much like the Ilesh in the show!

Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
Jay looked very handsome,n also looked diffferent..........i wish our sushaan got best jodi awards.....nehi to this time i don't see SPA Awards....
Sushaan did not get best jodi award! Naitik and Akshara got it! Fav Pati and Patni also went to them! SGP did not win any major awards, I think!πŸ˜•Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by poppy2009

Yes, considering that all the actors of SGP are so popular, they were all so down to Earth! I can't get over Jay's blushing, though!πŸ˜† He is so cute!!!

I was so touched when Supriyaji hugged me!😳

The team of SGP was very humble and gracious, all of them without exception! When I requested Mahesh Thakur (Suhaana's dad) to click a pic of mine with Jay, he was like, 'But mere saath bhi phone click karvaani padegi!' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I could not see Rani and Panna!πŸ˜• Everyone else was there...even Raunak! Ilesh made some funny comment that no one wants to get pics clicked with him and everyone is going after Raagini and Jay!πŸ˜† That guy seems to be very much like the Ilesh in the show!

Hey you are really lucky...the SGP team appears to be a bunch of down to earth ppl..they are all so normal..without any starry tantrums...even when you see them in interviews or anywhere else...they dont appear fake...

Out of curiosity...did u speak to ragini?? what did she say??