Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #14 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 79)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

palloHugHug.....................aap aaye bahaar aayiTongueEmbarrassed............

mandy tumare liye kamaal khan ke tweets they r dam funnyLOLLOLLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623712&TPN=28

Edited by fire_gun - 02 March 2011 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by Pulwasha

i dont like John either.. she can happily have him..LOLLOL

Are break-up ho gaya naa... Ab to like / do-not-like John bhi not to worry about.
Pallo.... strange as John is not typical chikna too. Phir bhi you do not like.. Hummn.Confused

well i dont dislike him and i dont like him.. he is fine.. he cant act saala..LOL

Anya.. my khala met him in US personally.. he;s a very nice person.. plus didnt u see the new X factor promo he got a haircut..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaWreckLassmcm226fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by crystalline23

India seriously needs to concentrate on its bowlersOuch

I know 120 caror main 5 dhang ke bowlers nahi milte kya?AngryAngry
they have gud bolwers but too much cricket making them injured Ouch iske baad ipl aur hai Ouch

Isha.Isha

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

India seriously needs to concentrate on its bowlersOuch
n on fielding tooOuch................jab India field pe hota hai saamnewaali team araam se singles le-lete hai without tension...............mujhe to lagta hai ke serif 4-5 hi fielders hai India ke paasOuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishafire_gun

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
another reason for me liking Sonu Nigam is he resembles alot to my mamoo.. his looks, his voice LOLLOL and thats my fav mamoo..Tongue

i want Cheng to win only Big smile.. no sushant, no mahi, no salyana..Dead

LOL.. Anshul its not like that.. he dislikes them doesnt mean i dislike them too.. he had difference with Arjun Rampal too but i like Arjun..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226WreckLassfire_gun

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Anya.. my khala met him in US personally.. he;s a very nice person.. plus didnt u see the new X factor promo he got a haircut..LOL

oh ok...thats nice!
he got a haircut? Oh thank GodOuch

mcm226

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Originally posted by mcm226

I know yaar,JDJ is a bit boring,specially that biased Remo n his shagird Salman mere aankh ki kirkiri haiAngry......................I want Chang to win that showTongue..................agar Chang nahi to Sushant bhi chalega but NO Yana or Mahi plzzzzzzOuch

I did not watch many episodes but liked Chang's performances I saw. For some strange reason, I do not like Sushant's performances much even though his choreographer is good (I saw may be 2-3 performances at the most)

Is Remo biased?Shocked I never found him that way in DID... May be Geeta ke saamne koi usko notice nahi karta hoga in this quality.LOL

WreckLass

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

kamaal khan fight with vivek obraoi  and gul paang@monakapoor3 Mona ji there is big diffrence in refusing and insulting. You can say kamaal my studio is not free n kamaal get loss from here. 22 minutes ago via web in reply to monakapoor3

@monakapoor3 I have offered my film to Ranbir, Ritesh, Zayed, Randeep and many more. They hav refused it with valid reasons n tat is fine. 25 minutes ago via web in reply to monakapoor3 @monakapoor3 it is true tat Aisha was flop so when she said tat it is hit then i said ki u dnt need to lie. Anyhw u r going to be top actrss 28 minutes ago via web in reply to monakapoor3 But it is true tat Aisha was flop so when she said tat it is big hit then i said ki u dnt need to lie. Anyhw you r going to be top actress. 31 minutes ago via web @monakapoor3 I have praised Sonam for all her films and i always say tat she is going to be No.1 actress soon. She is still my favorit actrs 33 minutes ago via web in reply to monakapoor3 So 1st Sonam Kapoor has blocked me when i said tat Aisha is flop and now Vivek Oberoi has blocked me becas i said tat he is flop actor. Thnx about 1 hour ago via web @iShahnazCricket The day I shall announce my film u will come to knw. Few ppl will get heart attack tat day. about 7 hours ago via Mobile Web in reply to iShahnazCricket @gulpanag Again wrong choice dear. Choose one of the khan out Saif srk Amir and Salman about 8 hours ago via Mobile Web in reply to gulpanag @vivek_oberoi Check with people here tat how many of them want to watch your film and you will find max 10% of them. So accept reality dear. about 8 hours ago via Mobile Web in reply to vivek_oberoi JaspreetSinghD @kamaalrkhan kiski itni himmat jisne aapko mana kiya sirji aap naam bata do uska hum usse dhekna band kar denge about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry in reply to kamaalrkhan Retweeted by kamaalrkhan @vivek_oberoi But u r flop actor. Tips ko barbad kar diya prince main. Rakhtcharitra ka producer sadak par aagaya. Still u are flying in air about 8 hours ago via Mobile Web in reply to vivek_oberoi @vivek_oberoi Nobdy is dieng to work with you in industry. Most of big producers dnt ilk to work with u because u think tat u r superstar. about 8 hours ago via Mobile Web in reply to vivek_oberoi @vivek_oberoi Whole world knows tat you are a flop actor tho fir kis baatka ghamand karte ho yar. Don't show your attitude to producers dear about 8 hours ago via Mobile Web in reply to vivek_oberoi Jinko main role dena chahta hoon wo karte nahii hain and jinko maine denaaa nahi wo mangte hain. about 8 hours ago via Mobile Web @VikasTexts dream Hindustan ke 120 cr log roz dekhtey hain but tat is not enough. You need resource s to fulfill them. about 8 hours ago via Mobile Web in reply to VikasTexts @vivek_oberoi and you have lost your vision or u wud hav not say no for 50 cr film. about 8 hours ago via Mobile Web in reply to vivek_oberoi @ikaveri Very gud idea yar about 8 hours ago via Mobile Web in reply to ikaveri @VikasTexts in ur dreams mere bhai about 17 hours ago via web in reply to VikasTexts @VikasTexts I m not acting in this film. about 18 hours ago via web in reply to VikasTexts @VikasTexts tho theek hai tum boss ke office main cheques sign karwane aaoge. about 18 hours ago via web in reply to VikasTexts @bansalmanav tomorrow or day after about 18 hours ago via web @VikasTexts u will have driver's role. about 18 hours ago via web in reply to VikasTexts @VikasTexts no need audition. about 18 hours ago via web in reply to VikasTexts Now Gaddafi will die by same way as Saddam. about 18 hours ago via web @ipr33ti hahaha maine role dene ko kaha hai. Mujhe qstns poochney ko nahi about 18 hours ago via web in reply to ipr33ti @taran_adarsh and tat is PVR. Now if u say tat every film is making money then why have they decided this. Even they r having own theaters. about 19 hours ago via web in reply to taran_adarsh @Santosh_Kumar_1 @VikasTexts ok ok i shall give u roles. about 19 hours ago via web in reply to Santosh_Kumar_1 @ipr33ti ok ji done about 19 hours ago via Mobile Web in reply to ipr33ti ipr33ti @kamaalrkhan to yaani ki main aapki agli movie ki heroine? Manzoor? Thappa laga diye jaaye? about 19 hours ago via web in reply to kamaalrkhan Retweeted by kamaalrkhan Now all the experts are saying tat we were 30 run short. Sachin, Dhoni, Yuraj would have played little bit fast. But when I was saying tat? about 19 hours ago via Mobile Web @ipr33ti hahahaha about 19 hours ago via web @VikasTexts yar tum hero ki rat se aage badhoge ki nahi about 19 hours ago via web in reply to VikasTexts @Mehvish786 ok i m following u about 19 hours ago via web in reply to Mehvish786 If our bowlers can't defend 338 runs then it is going to be big problem for team. How to bring Praveen back in team? selectors do something. about 19 hours ago via web @fakingnews i also demand it. I think when was Sachin batting tat time they had forgot to count one run. about 19 hours ago via web Oh my God they have made 13 runs in last over. What a match yar? about 20 hours ago via web @AOYV arey what is this? Itna kahney se Deshdrohi ho gaya? about 20 hours ago via web in reply to AOYV @sangeram our bowling is really weak. about 21 hours ago via web in reply to sangeram Dil says India will Win but Dimag says tat England is going to win this match. After all Sachin has made 100. about 21 hours ago via web kamaalrkhan I m sure tat 3rd umpire is supporter of England. about 21 hours ago via web very gud whole team is going to do batting. Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:11:19 PM via web I think Sachin shud play more shots now. Many more batsmen have to come. Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:10:54 PM via Mobile Web @ikaveri Wrong it shud be postpaid, prepaid n heavily paid Sunday, February 27, 2011 3:55:38 PM via Mobile Web in reply to ikaveri @sangeram very true. U should have lots of patience to run marriage life smoothly. Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:13:52 AM via Mobile Web in reply to sangeram Difference in big n small film is only this tat Producer of small film suffer big lose and distributor of big film suffer heavy lose. hahaha Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:08:50 AM via Mobile Web @sangeram yes i agree with u for this. Being girlfrnd is best for a girl. Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:42:09 AM via web in reply to sangeram Yuvi can do gud today. He likes to fight with firangis. Sure he will rock in today's match. Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:40:32 AM via web I shall finish all my work in Dubai today and tomorrow will go to chandigarh. Chandigarh calling me for long time now. Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:23:39 AM via web Till today i can't understand what is so spcl about to be girlfnd of a cricketer? And tat also if he is pakistani. why r heroines Deshdrohi? Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:20:10 AM via web 3 heroines told me tat they are having relation with some top cricketrs ( Dnt want to reveal names) and they are proud of theirself. My God. Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:17:54 AM via web Because Gulpanang already said herself tat she likes Afreedi so let me tell u ppl gud story about it. I was so surprised when 3 heroines. Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:14:08 AM via web @rabbit_Del ten times .Happy Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:09:53 AM via web in reply to rabbit_Del @iamsalif when u hav money then everything possible bachey. Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:06:09 AM via web in reply to iamsalif Let me tell to ppl tat this is the story of my film love story of 3 khans whatever Gul panang has said. Why do all heroine like Pakistnis? Sunday, February 27, 2011 3:05:43 AM via Mobile Web @gulpanag I m really surprise to hear tat till today u hav not find somebody in india as hot as afridi. Try with some more. Sunday, February 27, 2011 3:00:44 AM via Mobile Web in reply to gulpanag
  1. @gulpanag What is new in this? U all Indian heroines feel proud to be girlfriend of pakistani cricketers. Belive me we Indians are also hot.
thanks AnshulEmbarrassedTongue..........................Kamaal ka Khan hai yehLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL......let me read all the tweets firstBig smile

fire_gun

Go to top