Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #14 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 50)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 4525

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by sbanik

@ others, haan yaar, Mihir ke toh mazey hai kuchh din baad......IF toh bhul hi gaya samjho.....LOL

Arey ab saare kaam mujhe hi karne padenge na...khaana, laundry, cleaning, not to forget studying...so IF will be minimal time....


IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING Tongue

Yes, i very well remember this post......How come you never left IF? U gave such a long farewell speech...made us read...and then appeared again.......Angry

Achha hai...kaam sikhley,  Sweta Tiwari jaisi Biwi mili toh bhuka marna padega......Fati hiyu chaay ke saath gujara karna padega..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6794

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by sbanik

@ others, haan yaar, Mihir ke toh mazey hai kuchh din baad......IF toh bhul hi gaya samjho.....LOL

Arey ab saare kaam mujhe hi karne padenge na...khaana, laundry, cleaning, not to forget studying...so IF will be minimal time....


IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING Tongue

Oye teri ye sher aaya sher aaya story ab koi seriously nahi lega. LOL
Khaana abhi khud nahi karta kya?Shocked
Pakaana to khub aata hai so fikar not in that dept. LOL
Why does studying come last always in your list?Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.axeionThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik


Yes, i very well remember this post......How come you never left IF? U gave such a long farewell speech...made us read...and then appeared again.......Angry

Achha hai...kaam sikhley,  Sweta Tiwari jaisi Biwi mili toh bhuka marna padega......Fati hiyu chaay ke saath gujara karna padega..LOL

Arey because parents achanak se changed decision...first they were like, we're moving and then we're not....but this time its pakka because they already booked airline tickets and hired movers...
Aur reason yahan pe diya tha maine


Such good replies to that thread Cry emotional kar diya firse 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.Isha

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.


Oye teri ye sher aaya sher aaya story ab koi seriously nahi lega. LOL
Khaana abhi khud nahi karta kya?Shocked
Pakaana to khub aata hai so fikar not in that dept. LOL
Why does studying come last always in your list?Angry

LOLLOL I wish it was false but its real...i hate moving yaar Ouch
lets see...

LOL scholars don't need to study, u see...everything is fit in our minds Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.Isha

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 3320

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by sbanik

@ others, haan yaar, Mihir ke toh mazey hai kuchh din baad......IF toh bhul hi gaya samjho.....LOL

Arey ab saare kaam mujhe hi karne padenge na...khaana, laundry, cleaning, not to forget studying...so IF will be minimal time....  --- Have you forgot any other activites / kaam here !!.. ab muje PM mat karo ye poochne ke kya hai !!.. LOL

 
Oyyeee mera naam ka jikhar nahi kiya tune post peAngry !! ..
shayad isi liye tu wapas aagaye !! Big smile !! . DharmeshSir tho gaya na !! ab tho sara Mihirism..

IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING Tongue  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Joined: 20 March 2006
Posts: 7131

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaThatOneGuy

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 4525

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Arey because parents achanak se changed decision...first they were like, we're moving and then we're not....but this time its pakka because they already booked airline tickets and hired movers...
Aur reason yahan pe diya tha maine


Such good replies to that thread Cry emotional kar diya firse 


Oh...U constantly move? Movers and Shakers ?LOL U are from India na originally?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldysom

  --- Have you forgot any other activites / kaam here !!.. ab muje PM mat karo ye poochne ke kya hai !!.. LOL
 
Oyyeee mera naam ka jikhar nahi kiya tune post peAngry !! ..
shayad isi liye tu wapas aagaye !! Big smile !! . DharmeshSir tho gaya na !! ab tho sara Mihirism..

yeah im pretty sure i haven't put a lot of things LOL 

Arey goldy bhai...Us waqt I was fairly new to BB forum...so didn't know u and lot of ppl....next goodbye thread mein surely naam hoga na LOL

@Arjun...no yaar...not leaving IF, but starting next month, will be able to spend very minimal time on here Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34963

meluvsrk 628 34963 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
||Frooties CC:#2|| ::INVITES ONLY::.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: thesemoments   Replies: 671   Views: 28826

thesemoments 671 28826 26 April 2013 at 10:46pm by four.
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1057   Views: 43951

blackdaughter 1057 43951 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
****fairyland****Invites ONly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Jugnu_244   Replies: 220   Views: 13869

Jugnu_244 220 13869 21 July 2011 at 4:17pm by SRKTima
SAMHIT & SANJAN CC#2 **Happy Bday Mohit**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: x..Anki..x   Replies: 374   Views: 18249

x..Anki..x 374 18249 24 February 2011 at 5:23am by charmee_sammy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index