Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #14 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 115)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47777

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Believe

Hello pul...how are u........hows ur job... n hus n kids n MIL!!!Big smile

 
husband is very good.. kids are fine.. MIL is as usual patar patar..job is cool.. how r u???
 
Big smile Convey my regds!
 
 
Am Good...Reading,Started cooking...plan to make BiriyaniBig smile...reading how to cook Hydrabad biriyani........Rice ready,Water is boiling,n Chicken ready  ...n hmm me also ready...so fingers crossedWinkBig smile
 
just Wish me!!LOL
 
i cant say ur hi to my husband he would be like "kalmoohi doosre mardon se baat karti hai" im too scared..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 25723

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Believe

Hello pul...how are u........hows ur job... n hus n kids n MIL!!!Big smile

 
husband is very good.. kids are fine.. MIL is as usual patar patar..job is cool.. how r u???
 
Big smile Convey my regds!
 
 
Am Good...Reading,Started cooking...plan to make BiriyaniBig smile...reading how to cook Hydrabad biriyani........Rice ready,Water is boiling,n Chicken ready  ...n hmm me also ready...so fingers crossedWinkBig smile
 
just Wish me!!LOL
 
i cant say ur hi to my husband he would be like "kalmoohi doosre mardon se baat karti hai" im too scared..
 
O my Gaaaaaaaaad...He's Jealous or wat!!LOL 
 
Scared  ?!!!ConfusedOuchLOL...


Edited by Believe - 05 March 2011 at 12:55am
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47777

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

O my Gaaaaaaaaad...He's Jealous or wat!!LOL 
 
Scared ur hubby !!!ConfusedOuchLOL...
 
i dont know what he is.. he is sumthing.. CryCryLOLLOL
 
dnt ever say infront of him u knw me.. he visits IF u know.. behind my back.. saala..Angry
.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 3320

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Believe

O my Gaaaaaaaaad...He's Jealous or wat!!LOL 
 
Scared ur hubby !!!ConfusedOuchLOL...
 
i dont know what he is.. he is sumthing.. LOL
 
dnt ever say infront of him u knw me.. he visits IF u know.. behind my back.. saala..Angry

hahaha ... Pallo kitne saal hogaye aap ki shaadi huwe !!!LOL
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47777

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldysom

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Believe

O my Gaaaaaaaaad...He's Jealous or wat!!LOL 
 
Scared ur hubby !!!ConfusedOuchLOL...
 
i dont know what he is.. he is sumthing.. LOL
 
dnt ever say infront of him u knw me.. he visits IF u know.. behind my back.. saala..Angry

hahaha ... Pallo kitne saal hogaye aap ki shaadi huwe !!!LOL
 
bhaiyya is dukh bhari daastan ko 5 saal hogaye.. kya karain jeena marna yaheen hain ab to.. yehi hamari qismat hai.. Haaaye haayee..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 2372

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldysom

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Believe

<font color="#0066ff">O my Gaaaaaaaaad...He's Jealous or wat!!LOL</font>

<font color="#0066ff">Scaredur hubby !!!ConfusedOuchLOL...</font>

</div>
<div>i dont know what he is.. he is sumthing.. LOL

</strong>

<strong>dnt ever say infront of him u knw me.. he visits IF u know.. <font color="#0000FF">behind my back.. saala..Angry</font>


hahaha ... Pallo kitne saal hogaye aap ki shaadi huwe !!!LOL


Good Morning Pallo Vinu you both having me laughing hard :)
Have a grt weekend :) lov u guys too funny!! Are Pallo meh par naani hoon kya?!?
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47777

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Goldysom

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Believe

<font color="#0066ff">O my Gaaaaaaaaad...He's Jealous or wat!!LOL</font>

<font color="#0066ff">Scaredur hubby !!!ConfusedOuchLOL...</font>

</div>
<div>i dont know what he is.. he is sumthing.. LOL

</strong>

<strong>dnt ever say infront of him u knw me.. he visits IF u know.. <font color="#0000FF">behind my back.. saala..Angry</font>


hahaha ... Pallo kitne saal hogaye aap ki shaadi huwe !!!LOL


Good Morning Pallo Vinu you both having me laughing hard :)
Have a grt weekend :) lov u guys too funny!! Are Pallo meh par naani hoon kya?!?
 
Good Morningggg...Hug 
Haan mera chota munda tumko Hi bol raha hai..Big smile..
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 25723

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Believe

O my Gaaaaaaaaad...He's Jealous or wat!!LOL 
 
Scared ur hubby !!!ConfusedOuchLOL...
 
i dont know what he is.. he is sumthing.. CryCryLOLLOL--Same Like boby darlingTongueLOL
 
dnt ever say infront of him u knw me.. he visits IF u know.. behind my back.. saala..Angry
 
Hubby ko Saala...kyu bolthi hoOuchLOL....Divorce him naEmbarrassedTongue
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 38651

meluvsrk 610 38651 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
||Frooties CC:#2|| ::INVITES ONLY::.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: thesemoments   Replies: 671   Views: 34617

thesemoments 671 34617 26 April 2013 at 10:46pm by four.
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1056   Views: 48833

blackdaughter 1056 48833 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
****fairyland****Invites ONly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Jugnu_244   Replies: 219   Views: 15796

Jugnu_244 219 15796 21 July 2011 at 4:17pm by SRKTima
SAMHIT & SANJAN CC#2 **Happy Bday Mohit**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: x..Anki..x   Replies: 373   Views: 20570

x..Anki..x 373 20570 24 February 2011 at 5:23am by charmee_sammy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index