Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Mihirism

Aise gaddari se jeetne mein maja nahi hain :) thanks anyway 😉

So howz everyone's Monday 🤔

OK been honest and posted only for the category I know.😊

Monday... kinda boring. How about you?

BTW, why awards from now on? Show is ending soon or what? Any news about DID3 mentors?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How many DIDs do they have? Seriously, they need to train kids in something better than just dancing and singing!
Isha.Isha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-axeion

How many DIDs do they have? Seriously, they need to train kids in something better than just dancing and singing!

They are cashing on the success of the show. One season follows another.
I agree about training in other things too. I do not think other arts are better than dancing and singing. I think all are good!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-.Isha.

OK been honest and posted only for the category I know.😊

Monday... kinda boring. How about you?

BTW, why awards from now on? Show is ending soon or what? Any news about DID3 mentors?

I saw :) thank you 😉 

Usually awards are held 1 month before show ends, but since DID Doubles is a small forum, we decided to held it now itself...

God a perfect judge panel for me would be Marzi, Terence and Shiamak Dawar 😃 did u see the Shiamak episode....MAN THAT MAN IS THE BAAP OF DANCE 👏👏👏👏
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

I agree about training in other things too. I do not think other arts are better than dancing and singing. I think all are good!

It is the best reality show on TV ratings wise, so why wouldn't they keep repeating it 😛😉
Thanks to Dharmesh Sir, DID Li'l masters ratings reached sky high, sometimes more than 6.7!
Isha.Isha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Mihirism

I saw :) thank you 😉 

Usually awards are held 1 month before show ends, but since DID Doubles is a small forum, we decided to held it now itself...

God a perfect judge panel for me would be Marzi, Terence and Shiamak Dawar 😃 did u see the Shiamak episode....MAN THAT MAN IS THE BAAP OF DANCE 👏

Marzi and SD together... neah...😃
I saw and agree. He is really good.

Chalo, got to go... 🤗
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Marzi and SD together... neah...😃
I saw and agree. He is really good.

Chalo, got to go... 🤗

Sadly Terence and SD can't be together either, they have had some ego clashes in past. 

Me too...bye everyone :) 

Should Euthanasia and 'Assisted Suicide' be legal? What's your opinion on Aruna Shaunbag case?

SC verdict today: On 24th January 2011, the Supreme Court of India responded to the plea for Euthanasia filed by Aruna's friend journalist Pinki Virani, by setting up a medical panel to examine her. However, it turned down the mercy killing petition today (7th March, 2011). The court, in its landmark judgement, however allowed Passive Ethunasia in india.

Nurses of KEM hospital are taking care of Aruna Shaunbag for 37 yrs and are celebrating SC verdict today.

Who is Aruna Shaunbag and what happened to her:

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruna_Shanbaug) On the night of 27 November 1973 Sohanlal Bhartha Walmiki, a ward boy at the hospital attacked her while she was changing clothes in the hospital basement. He choked her with a dog chain and sodomized her. The asphyxiation cut off oxygen supply to her brain resulting in brain stem contusion injury and cervical cord injury apart from leaving her cortically blind.

The police case was registered as a case of robbery and attempted murder on account of the concealment of anal rape by the doctors under the instructions of the Dean of KEM, the late Dr. Deshpande perhaps to avoid the social rejection of the victim. Sohanlal was caught and convicted, and he served a seven-year concurrent sentence for assault and robbery. Not for rape or sexual molestation, nor for the "unnatural sexual offence" (which could have got him a ten-year sentence by itself).

Since the assault, she has been in a vegetative state.
axeion thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-TheDilettante

Should Euthanasia and 'Assisted Suicide' be legal? What's your opinion on Aruna Shaunbag case?

SC verdict today: On 24th January 2011, the Supreme Court of India responded to the plea for Euthanasia filed by Aruna's friend journalist Pinki Virani, by setting up a medical panel to examine her. However, it turned down the mercy killing petition today (7th March, 2011). The court, in its landmark judgement, however allowed Passive Ethunasia in india.

Nurses of KEM hospital are taking care of Aruna Shaunbag for 37 yrs and are celebrating SC verdict today.

Who is Aruna Shaunbag and what happened to her:

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruna_Shanbaug) On the night of 27 November 1973 Sohanlal Bhartha Walmiki, a ward boy at the hospital attacked her while she was changing clothes in the hospital basement. He choked her with a dog chain and sodomized her. The asphyxiation cut off oxygen supply to her brain resulting in brain stem contusion injury and cervical cord injury apart from leaving her cortically blind.

The police case was registered as a case of robbery and attempted murder on account of the concealment of anal rape by the doctors under the instructions of the Dean of KEM, the late Dr. Deshpande perhaps to avoid the social rejection of the victim. Sohanlal was caught and convicted, and he served a seven-year concurrent sentence for assault and robbery. Not for rape or sexual molestation, nor for the "unnatural sexual offence" (which could have got him a ten-year sentence by itself).

Since the assault, she has been in a vegetative state.

Me and Sneha discussed this case for long in our PMs 😃 Anyways, I am glad that SC turned down petition, but that doesn't mean I don't support Euthanasia. It's just that, I would not let someone like Aruna (who responds to smaller things in life) to go through all this. I would totally assist a person in committing a suicide, if the person is in : (i) a stable mental condition to realise what that means and approve it, or, (ii) Absolute brain dead condition where the family is no more able to take the financial burden of keeping the person on life-support. Any situation outside of these two is plain murder in my opinion!

axeion thumbnail

All art forms are good, as long as the path u pursue doesn't take away ur child-like innocence. I don't like how these shows show young kids talking whatever they want, or crying for more marks...All the drama can seriously be avoided 😕