Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everybody have a superb weekend

BTW who all saw the match.. kya match thaa and we won..
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Hello everybody have a superb weekend

BTW who all saw the match.. kya match thaa and we won..

sorry to say but I was rooting for the Tamils 😆 u know, patriotism 🤣

just watched DID doubles wildcard episode...MY GODDD...what an amazing episode...DID is back 😃 it had lost its charm last few weeks but now its back 😉
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihirism

sorry to say but I was rooting for the Tamils 😆 u know, patriotism 🤣

just watched DID doubles wildcard episode...MY GODDD...what an amazing episode...DID is back 😃 it had lost its charm last few weeks but now its back 😉

i am still trying to figure out how punnu and mallu are not back. like why? i do not think omkar and akshita were better. they were good, but i loved punnu-mallu more. grrr! whatever.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

i am still trying to figure out how punnu and mallu are not back. like why? i do not think omkar and akshita were better. they were good, but i loved punnu-mallu more. grrr! whatever.

OMG I was just making a topic about it in DID forum 😲🤣
Punnu Mallu were amaaazziiingggg 👏 I also liked that other standby jodi, Pratik-Swarali I think....they were soooooooo much better than Omkar-Akshita....but I guess they wanted a jodi to do indian classical styles 😆 Lets see...
Rapier thumbnail

OMG I was just making a topic about it in DID forum 😲🤣
Punnu Mallu were amaaazziiingggg 👏 I also liked that other standby jodi, Pratik-Swarali I think....they were soooooooo much better than Omkar-Akshita....but I guess they wanted a jodi to do indian classical styles 😆 Lets see...

but that's the thing. punnu-mallu are beasts at indian classical. have u seen maulica dance classical? she is better than geeta!😆
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

but that's the thing. punnu-mallu are beasts at indian classical. have u seen maulica dance classical? she is better than geeta!😆

Yeah !! ur right..never realized that....!! But I guess language is sadly a barrier too 😕 only if they knew Hindi. 

give ur views here "DID is back?! :)"
Rapier thumbnail

Yeah !! ur right..never realized that....!! But I guess language is sadly a barrier too 😕 only if they knew Hindi. 

give ur views here "DID is back?! :)"

funny! language doesn't become a barrier when it comes to surya-sneha. they just wanted someone back for geeta!😕

and i will!😉
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

funny! language doesn't become a barrier when it comes to surya-sneha. they just wanted someone back for geeta!😕

and i will!😉

I think Surya at least understands perfectly....Punnu has NO friggin idea whats going...its clear on his face 😆
Rapier thumbnail

I think Surya at least understands perfectly....Punnu has NO friggin idea whats going...its clear on his face 😆

lol. maybe it is true. but since when did "knowing hindi" become a criteria to remain in DID? cuz, marzi should've been out a long time ago if that was the case! what they really want are contestants who can do drama and various types of nautanki, which punnu-mallu cannot. cuz they are not the type. they are so focused!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

lol. maybe it is true. but since when did "knowing hindi" become a criteria to remain in DID? cuz, marzi should've been out a long time ago if that was the case! what they really want are contestants who can do drama and various types of nautanki, which punnu-mallu cannot. cuz they are not the type. they are so focused!

Yeahh true!! 😕 But at least there is no rona dhona and fake judge fights in this show 😆 other shows are FULL of it 😛