Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

24/2 WU avdesh romance -arpi confused (Page 4)

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
CB, Thanks for the lovely update. Avi is so sneaky and adorable, he reminds me of the Avi before marriage. For some reason, I feel like Arpi was speaking to Avi about forgiveness and her good memories because she might leave the haveli. Maybe after her visit to RV, she can't bring herself to step foot in the haveli again. Teasing Avi was funny. RV is really disgusting. He probably brought the flowers for Arpi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis-sia-_nandiniVistaachatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
thanks everyone or ur warmwelcome.  but u wud hv to jhelofy me and my gundagardi here LOL  after all i m a known gundi..

coming back to the episode

i keep telling u again yes lalsingh man is rv  ROFL

now if he has prb with avdesh and bahuji he shud target them only na
why full thakur khandaan and he says abhi to bahut kuch karna hai
what more does he want to do eh Ermm

@sowjanya glad u cud have a laugh and i understand when u say u feel some part of u in some scenes  and believe me it was the same case with me during jassi days. i saw myself in jassi and when one track came which just angered me like anythng. i had another username way back then but i asked admin vijay to change it for me
so this username chatterbox after what happend in the track.

err before jaz comes after me with her dhanda and gm in tow
no no no i dnt hv many ids here and i m not multiple id holder,
just had changed username coz those days had to bug vijay or gms to do it and now its easy as one can change it oneself only LOL

chatterbox is just me and me only. ROFL

avdesh was total naughty and more desperate. hmm he didnt think when he made that pratigya  Angry
he is not interested in lal singh looks like i have to find lalsingh for him now LOL

arpi was saying all this in way below normal tones and still no one thinks once upon a time bubbly girl has sudden turned quiet

why does only bahuji batti  is getting lit

ya lets see what she does now

pandit is sure to tell her all

@vistaa this nandu always blackmails me and  i have toagree to her Cry

but as i said this is the last time i m agreeing to her Evil Smile

and well thanks once again everyone
just enjoy each episode as it comes

kya pata kal yeh show ho na ho Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis_nandiniVistaa-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
@ jessi u can have purple singh i dont want him. but once he turns purple courtesy me  u can do what ever u want LOL

agree when these two were in bedrooom why did arpi not tell avdesh anythng
probably she was confused  how to break news to avdesh and mayb wanted to give him some good moments.

me also thinks afterwards arpi wont return to haveli and mayb vanish someplace or go and drown herself

janmon ki judaai i wonder whats in store now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
CB ....Thanx tonns for doing this. Ur a sweetheart. Big smileBig smile

I loved the epi yesterday. Avi was looking so adorable in his romantic mode. The Avita scene was very cuuuute Embarrassed To be honest ....i've started to feel sad for Arpi now. The way she was bidding all indirectly ...it touched me Cry My eyes were moist when she said Avi to remember her for her good things and forgive her for her misdeeds. CryCry 

I know she's not behaving mature but also feeling pity for her. But after watching yesterday's epi, i feel ... If at all she does go to RV fr a day ...i think she wud take poison with her to kill herself if RV touches her. And if acc to the article, RV leaves her untouched thn there wud be a rift between both Avi n Arpi as Pj is keeping an eye on RV and wud surely know tht Arpi spent a nite in his room. He wud inform Bj and then the beginning of Bj's evils Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3swamini5BenNevischistaVistaachatterbox

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Nice updates.

I don't think Bauji needs Panditji to tell her about Arpi's tryst with RV. RV is sure to publicize it himself cos obviously that is the only reason he  has come up with this sharth. Maybe Pandit's spying may save her.

Do the CVs think that showing Arpi like this is going to show her as a mahaan, self sacrificing wife :) Its making her look like an idiot bcos  even if she does this she shoudl know that RV would take advantage of it, publicize it & destroy the haveli's izzat. Anyone with half a brain would be able to understand this, then why not our heroine ? CVs want to show her as  mandh buddhi, kya ?

And for the life of me I cannot understand yeh kaisa pyar dhikha rahe hain... Arpi is willing to destroy Avi to save Shikha's wedding & izzat. Now the haveli is going to have  a beti who has become an unwed mother & a bahu who is willing to sleep around , if anybody comes with a threat . Haveli ke izzat mein chaar chand lag jayegi !!

If they wanted to create a track that shows a rift between Avi & Arpi ,there are still better ways to do it than to show Arpi accepting an indecent proposal from RV.

coolguy3BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
hmm  see all ur points r valid.and correct

but we have to see how it goes from here..

true arpi as of now is bringing more disgrace to family..  so cant say more till we see how track moves from here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Thank You CB DIiiiiiiiiiiiii

I looooove ur updates.... Good to have you back...atleast fr some timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Looved it..
M juz reading updates...After 27th Ill watch all the epi's

Poor Arpi...!!! Such a big sacrifice.Cry.

I hope somehow the track shld change....BJ cld save Arpi frm RV...

Or Tanu baby wld come to knw.....

Caz if this happns..Arpi wldnt b able to face herself

RV shld b killed now

...I used to hope tht somehow RV and Avi cld b best budddies ...... But no.....I dont want this to happen..After such cheap condition..never

Edited by prash_t - 25 February 2011 at 6:46am

super_boychatterbox

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww di
maine abhi dekhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
very good ji
thaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index