Balika Vadhu

Chinnaari Pellikoothuru - Balika Vadhu Dubbed!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this forum and my name is Janaki.Big smile I just opened this topic to tell you all that Balika Vadhu has been dubbed into Telugu and is now airing from the beginning on the South Indian channel of Maa TV. It is called Chinnaari Pellikoothuru, which means 'Young Bride' in Telugu. I really like the show so far, and as I've never seen it originally in Hindi, I am now enjoying it in Telugu. The dubbing voices are a bit weird sometimes, but since I do not know Hindi it is easy for me to understand the story now.Embarrassed

Currently, last night's episode showed the part where Jagdish's sister meets her husband Prataap secretly at the temple and he tells her to convince her parents to send her to his house soon, since they had been married for so long already.

Basically, I am curious about where the show is now in the Hindi version. Are Jagdish and Anandi older? If so, when did the kid actors change? And when does Jagdish become a nice hubby? Because right now he sounds like a spoilt little brat.LOL

Looking forward to you guys' replies.Embarrassed

-Janu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_Fanaticradtammoos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chinnaari Pellikoothuru - Balika Vadhu Dubbed!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nami2811

IF-Sizzlerz

nami2811

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hey janaki..
even i've seen dis trailer of BV in Maa tv..
Right now the serial has taken a  leap where Jagya n Anandi are 5 years older than dat before the leap i guess..
N don worry Jagya will defo turn into a gud husband before d leap..
bt right now.. ntn's good as jagya has turned into a confused soul..

N i guess you need to post such things in d help desk.. Ermm m new 2 dis forum.. bt usually such queries wil be ans in d help desk section..

Edited by nami2811 - 24 February 2011 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@janki i wud like to ask whether u liked the costumes or havelis or villages of rajasthan. Meanwhile u r missing daadisa(granny of jagdish) dailogues mixed with rajasthani dailect. For hindi speakers it was a new experience and it adds interest in her character. By the way r they calling names like daadisa , tausa, masa, bhaisa etc or saying in telugu only. It is truely rajasthan based show. And thanks fo ur post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Janu..
We knew that its being dubbed but no one posted the name of the show i gues.. Thanks for  the info..You will get the summary in this thread

divmathradt..RamKiJanaki..

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@Sar56gesh  
dadisa is called 'nannammaa' here,lots of names have been changed-suguna is swapna,phooli is now pushpa, bhairav and basanth's name too changed....
dadisa's tone of voice very different from surekha sikri but sounds strict,bhairav's voice good but basant's doesn't suits him as much.....
title song same tune but sounds nice..Smile..Overall its fun to watch...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathradtammoos..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for your replies guys, I wasn't expecting such a fast response!Hug

@nami2811,

Thanks for your reply, dear, I was thinking of going to the help desk initially but decided to open a thread for any telugu people in this forum.LOL Okay, so right now Anandi and Jagdish are older....I really like the girl who played Anandi, she is so sweet and cheerful! Is the new girl also good?

@Sar56gesh,

Yes, I really love the costumes and settings of Chinnaari Pellikoothuru/Balika Vadhu. The house in particular is stunning, and the saris worn by the females are beautiful.Clap Rajasthan in general is a lovely place, as I've seen clips of it in the Telugu movie Khaleja as well. The actors are all also good, I esp like Sumitra and Anandi, it is sooooo refreshing seeing a nice MIL/DIL relationship for once.LOL

Oh yeah, the dubbing is all different from the real voices because it is in Telugu, and the addresses of everyone is also different. Daadisa in Telugu is Nanamma (father's mother), MIL is Atthaya, FIL is Mavayya, etc.

@ammoos,

You're welcome, dear, and thanks for the link! Will surely visit it to clear my doubts.Smile

@pjyo,

Are you telugu? So you too are following Balika Vadhu in Maa? What did you think of last night's epi?

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
no janaki, not telegu,missed the kids and just watched..Smile 
oh i have seen every episode in hindi so understanding is not a problem,Winkand add few words in my telugu knowledge LOL..

divmathradt..RamKiJanaki..

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Janu Di!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug
You're lucky...... You are enjoying the best part of the show.... pre-leap!
Although it has finally become real good post-leap now that Anandi has resumed studying.
Btw, what channel is it being aired on?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top