Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Dadi ki chaal,GHSP ka huwa SasBahu wala Haal (Page 46)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
hi Z.....me will read urs now....and then Jyoti's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Oh Wow !

Shivz, Munni, & Al: You three were the highlight of today in our thread. You guys held up the thread and had some very interesting things to say! Loved your conversation a lot! Sorry I wasn't there to add my input while you were discussing...seems like everyone else ran off too! Sad, cuz this episode was a gem compared to the past few weeks of AA they've been churning out!

I had expected way more people considering it dealt with Maaneet, Maaneet, and only Maaneet!

Well ... for me.. the episode was wonderful!

The last scene had a very dark, eerie, and mysterious atmosphere. the lighting was used well there! It complimented the beastly Maan Singh Khurana that was about to erupt. Hoping that this confrontation at the end, and Maan's fuming anger will be leading to our much awaited Hoo Haa session?

AND I WANT THIS TO BE A PASSIONATE HOO HAA SESSION! HAAN! GEET BETTER BE THERE WITH MSK WHEN HE'S HOO HAA-ING WITH EITHER THE NUNCHUK, WOOD POST, ICE, OR AIR! Blushing LOL

Z

mysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
By the way .. where's Nakul? Ouch He should have been there when they showed the scene of Maan trying to throw Dev out! And the part where the servant takes the hot water from Geet! LOL!

Z

mysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Eyy Shivz! Tu kahan bhaag gai re? Ouch

Z
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Hellooo Shellooo Idiotsssss // Hug

First off.. two words for the entire episode: Mind.Blowing.

Today we were able to see the tribunal of both Maan & Geet's patience. Maan's patience at having let Dev stay even after voicing his decisions plenty of times to everyone and at Geet's patience of having to endure Maan's anger while having to hide the truth from him. Truly a dhansoo episode in terms of acting, screenplay, story progression, editing, and everything else that it takes to make a fabulous episode. Oh and NO NAA NAA torture -- shukr hai!

So... here we go!

Please Maan: These two words were all it took for Maan to both tone himself down .. yet at the same time create a fire inside him. He wondered ... why was Geet stopping him from throwing a dirty creature like Dev out? Yet at the same time it helped in pacifying his anger as Geet is the only person able to make him calm in a state of anger. We've seen this happen many a times...taking the incident after the chandelier fall as an example where one touch was enough to make him stop his worry over Geet. Similarly, I think the CVs repeated that last bit from yesterday again so it had its impact -- which it did! If you all noticed.. that was all it also took for Maan to become a little shell-shocked .. as when Daadi was talking to him after that .. he continued to look at Geet in partial shock and partial disbelief. Geet just stared on knowing the questions that must be running through his mind at that moment.

That Please Maan chilled me up.....as i knew the moment she utters those words Maan will be totally done!!!!! The way he looks at her.....and in exchange Geet's emotions were simply sooo sad!! It was as though she was apologizing with her eyes.......
the music set the perfect mood!!! I loved it!

The Moment of Anger: Maan is of course still going over the turn of events in their life .. as he fumes out his anger at not being able to throw Dev out of KM. Geet comes and offers him soup .. and after another insistance.. Maan bursts out his anger -- at the wrong person. If we don't know anything, we know one thing -- and that is the fact that when Maan is angry .. he sometimes becomes uncontrollable. When he yelled at Geet and saw her flinch ( by the way .. I did too ! Haii he yelled pretty darn loud..zor ka jhatka laga mujhe! Shocked LOL ) he immediately apologized. Geet's tears are enough for him to realize that he was too harsh ... and to think this man once claimed that he hated her tears (out of anger)! Maan hates Dev so much and knows Geet equally shares those feelings that he doesn't even want to take his name in front of her. The way he said "De--" was enough for that...he doesn't even want to take his name.. so it's no shock that he wants to throw him out .. even if he is in an unconscious state. That's my Maan! Haan! Loved the way he showed authority -- over decisions, over love, over everything. There were some very interesting dialogues. One of which Maan said to Geet about Geet "just seeing Dev" .. this puts Geet in a complicated state as Geet had already met Dev in Shimla whilst Maan was in the hospital. So.. this fact will be sending another shock through Maan in the future for sure.

Yaar i too had flinched when he screamed....i even made a topic on thatLOL.....it was damn scary i did not expect him to yell like that....i knew he was going to get upset and say something....but the way he shouted he not only made Geet's heart skip a beat but also the audiences.......i had flinched just the way Geet had.....u know i feel like that DD most likely flinched naturally too....cause the way she flinched look sooooo natural and reall that it looked as though she did instinctly.
What anger, intensity, agressiveness kind of anger added with passion! Maan hates Dev with a passion...which is why i said he passionately showed his angerWinkWink
There was  sort of an agression in his anger.....like he wanted to go back and throw Dev out....and that agression was still in him when geet came in front of him with the soup....which was why he shouted and turned in such a way where any girl would think she will be hit any second!

Daadi's Plea: I am seriously starting to doubt Daadi's relation with Maan. Would a Daadi..who as we've seen has thrown out one grandson because he threw out the other along with his wife, and the Daadi who is the highest in the Khurana Empire be begging in front of her own grandson. If he is her own? Why wouldn't she just ask him and show him her grounds. Why manipulate his decision by joining her hands in front of him -- of course he would change his decision then! But Maan being Maan only let Dev stay till his betterment. Let's see how Daadi takes that to her advantage (along with Dev.. Evil Smile) The look of resentment at letting Dev stay on Maan's face as he looks back at Geet was priceless. And the look of pride and love at Maan that Geet showed when she saw how far Maan can go to protect Geet from anything and everything was a touching moment. She now gets to realize that Geet's love overrides everything for Maan. His dialogues that even if God told her .. why would she feel sympathy towards Dev was enough for Geet. And the loop closes about the questions Geet had thwarted towards Maan on Black Friday at KC when they fought. All those questions that rode in her mind whether he was marrying her in order to bail out Dev .. are answered loud and clear through Maan's actions and words. Daadi doesn't have any say when it comes to Geet's matter.. and we saw that today. Though Daadi's sentiments are felt and understood.. as well as her question to Dev and Maan about her having any say in matters in this house... but the way she is manipulative when it comes to her family matters are threatening.

Dadi has always been such a selfish woman....always because whenever it has ever come to maan or dev she has always blackmailed geet emotionally! She had done this to geet many times especially durin the Diwali party the way she was beggin geet to save maan from fallin back into the dark......it was obvious that she would do the same for Dev....
i am startin to lose respect for her day by day.....ok he is ur grandson got it....u love him....i got that......but she has no right to tell Geet that he has done soo much for her.....MY FOOT.....he has not done shit for geet....what he did was for his brother.......and even if he does many good deeds in his life...it will not pay for what he did to geet.....that is just unforgiveable in this life time....

I saw a bit of annoyance on Daadi's face today .. at the way she saw how Maan's decisions were all affective mainly because of Geet .. that he can do anything for Geet .. and every decision is taken having Geet in mind .. that look she gave towards Geet after Maan said Dev is only to stay in the outhouse.. said so much. But let's see how far Savitri Devi can really go.

Yes even i had noticed that annoyance on her face.....i fear that what if she starts to hate geet for separating her familyDead.....this hurts me because she has told geet numerous times that she is the daughter of this house.......and i fear that what if due to dev....dadi will become mean......Confused

Bhai Tau Bhai Hai: Honestly...what more can be expected of Annie? She open-handedly forgives Dev and his actions... knowing how low they were and saying that Geet was her "sister" .. she forgives Dev. Well.. the girl forgave Arjun .. so there's no surprise there. Arjun was just as disgusting as Dev .. with the exception that Annie isn't pregnant. But if she forgave him .. then why not Dev.. right? BUT.. how dare she think "Maan Bhai" will forgive Dev? This just proves more the fact that she's from another planet and that she surely doesn't know Maan Singh Khurana's wrath. Once Maan get's into full-on action .. she'll get to know that he isn't going to forgive Dev -- ever. But this alliance of Daadi and Annie that Dev has now... are perhaps getting him closer towards his motive of moving back into KM. But.. knowing Maan .. that's never happening.

Uss ani ka naam hi mat le.........now i am thinkin what Ani and Dadi both start to get annoyed with Geet?? Ani was already annoyed with Geet the first time she entered because geet was gettin attention......
Oh Z.....mujhay darr hai ke kahin yeh log humara GHSP saas bahu na banadeDeadCryOuchAngry

Disbelief: Daadi sprains her ankle, and Geet is told to give hot water for Dev's changing. And then she crosses Maan. My heart did a double-take at that moment and I literally went "Oh crap!" LOL! Because that look on Maan's face .. of inquiry told me that question session shuru! Of course all his questions were very apt.. where was Geet going at this time of day and with what? Geet stammers..unable to answer very simple questions. But at that moment .. they seemed like the hardest questions to answer. She being put on the spot... and that too with Maan's glare..that glint in his eye that shows her that he is now even more curious as she is unable to answer. I swear if I was in her place I'd pee-my-pants out of nervousness! He can be sooo intimidating! Poor Geet. Ouch 

But the second most shocking moment of the day came for Maan as she says "Dev ke liye". Right away..that look of disbelief etches across his face as he is unable to decipher why exactly she'd be doing Dev's khidmat. "DAADI NE KAHA!" scared the crap out of me..and it looks like it had the same effect on Geet. She is being put under the investigative light by Maan Singh Khurana .. not Maan. Anger overrides him as he asks her how she can possibly forget what Dev has done to her. How did she forget, and what made her forget? All the more .. what did Dev do to earn Geet's seva? All very reasonable questions. But Geet -- who is at a crossroads between Daadi's words and Dev's promise -- is unable to answer any questions and rather say "I'm sorry Maan"... Cry

Because she knows exactly the fact that while not being able to tell him of the blood donation .. she is putting herself and Maan in trouble. She knows exactly how Maan will feel if he ever gets to know that Dev's blood is running in him. Maan won't feel angry at Geet when he finds out... rather he'll feel so shell-shocked and helpless as to what to do. How to react. Because first off..his Geet..who had already gone through enough in her life.. had to go and beg to the one who ruined her life .. just because his life was endangered. And secondly .. he won't be able to bare that fact that he has to be indebted to that man for the slightest reason. Let alone saving his life and Geet's "suhaag".

Moment of the day:

Maan: Geet..aise girey huwe insaan ke baare mein nahin sochte.

Geet: Lekin --

Maan: GEET!

This was the most intense moment for me .. as we saw the authority and possessiveness all in one. Maan doesn't want Geet to even have the saaya of Dev enter her mind.. let alone be uttered by her lips. LOVED IT!

Precap: Makes me surely curious as ever. A call. A picture. Whose is out to get Geet? Dev? I hope so! I want to see Dev in the negative light... because .. well... that'll just make this a heck load more interesting! Big smile

GC/DD/AM/SS: ALL TAKE A BOW FOR YOUR FANTABULOUS ACTING! Honestly, I've never seen acting like this in any other drama! And that is my POV .. but I've seen intense moments in other dramas..but when you compare it to the acting skills of GC and DD ... they seem like nothing. GC and DD are not only able to perfectly act all kinds of emotions and carry a scene so well with their chemistry .. but they have the ability to show a variety of emotions within a span of seconds. GC for sure.. today takes the cake as in every scene he was phenomenal. DD equally was phenomenal with her silent acting.. the portrayal of saying so much by saying nothing at all -- is a true skill! Kudos to the team today. They did fantastically.

And in order to continue this streak .. we need Swati back! Haan! Keep sending those messages to her. She needs to come back.

And with that .. I end my breee long bak-bak session. Hope ya'll didn't snooze.

Comment karo na Big smile

Love,

Z

<3

Z Gurti were just fabulous today....as well as dadi and Dev.....they were all brilliant today.....minus NM.....cause she still has a lot of work to do....

but the episode....flawless acting...editting......screenplay....execution...and direction........as well as the perfect music for the BG.......made the episode brilliant and it brought all of our attentions back...

angry man can do all of the tricks for the showWink

I am just excited to see the next episode....because Maan in red and black....symbolizes the dark and passion.....agression....as well as love.....and he looked damn hot hot hot in that precap.....and he looked soooooo intense durin that scene when the person called him!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 26 February 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-luckiroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I think with Maan Singh Khurana around ... this won't be able to become a Saas-Bahu typical Kekta style track. Because never will Daadi be able to manipulate Maan into hating on Geet -- cuz Maan is not the shakkoo type .. nor does he blindedly believe everything anyone says. Today itself proved that Maan doesn't always do what Daadima says -- he has certain levels to which his Daadi's hukum are "sarr aankon pe" for him.

He won't and isn't able to be manipulated so easily. Especially with Geet at his side. And it also won't become typical Bahu knows Saas is evil because Saas only acts evil in front of her and sweet in front of Beta. That'll never happen. Atleast CVs should know Daadi isn't that low... she may be angry for a while at Geet -- if ever, which I hope not -- but she shouldn't stoop so low as to take revenge. Because if ever, it'll be because of Maan that Dev gets thrown out.

Thanxxxx for commenting on my take Jaanu! <3

Z

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti- damn girl.....kitna lamba likha hai aapnay!!! LMAO....one reason why i didn't read it the day u posted it....cause i had to find time when there are no interruptions so i can sit and peacefully read it! I agree with everything you said........dadi has always been manipulative....we have seen it many times......Dadi convincing Geet to work for her "grandson" .....when geet wanting to leave she convinces maan to let her stay as she is sick........

she has used this characteristic very well throughout the show.....but right now it am beibg very angry......she used this characteristic for good reasons......but right now she is becoming tooo emotional....maybe i will never understand this until i myself am a mother.....NOW...that is a long way to goROFL

U know about the miscommunication.......i still feel that maaneet have been the only couple that have the most understanding between one another then any other couple i have ever seen on Television from Kksum to Kutumb....to saat phere to banoo mein teri dulhan....to a long list lets just say!Ouch
Whenever Geet has something in her heart she never failed to tell maan....for instance their first confession night in the forest.....there she talked of her fears.......he listened......

she has talked this way with him all the time!!! However, whenever it came in time to say something that might end up hurting him or her...both always kept it to themselves. Example.....i remember the JA scene.......after Maan said those intense and passionate words to her that he cannot stand anyone say anything insulting to her....Geet had realized then for the first time that she had fallen for him!
However, her pregnancy and her past made her to decide to stay away from him.....she felt that before he starts to feel the same for her she needs to get away from him....as her past will kill him from the inside, he will not be able to bare her past.

They always make assumptions when it comes to situations where one of them would end up getting hurtLOL.....and the same geet is doin now....she thinks all hell will break loose when maan finds out that Dev was the person that saved him and that he gave him bloodOuchWacko
another assumption!! Stern Smile

But Jyoti shister beautiful beautiful take and analysis of the episode as i feel the same as you do!! It was a bang on episode.....every thing was perfect......from technical issues....to the top notching acting by DD, GC, Dadi, and SS..Approve to the perfect bg scores.....

yes it is a 10/10 after 3 weeksROFL

surprisingly!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
@ Shivi - Please pick my call, i am calling you saasu......

Muniza

Go to top