Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Dadi ki chaal,GHSP ka huwa SasBahu wala Haal (Page 35)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Yaar Shivz.. tu mujhe marwaye gi! I'm picturing it in my mind right now and that's a good AND bad thing! LOL! ROFL Great. Now that's all I  can think of! Btw.. your idea is Blushing Blushing Blushing .. enough said.

Dhwani: Aw thanxxx for liking my perspective. See..when I get ideas I jot em down right away and see if people like and agree. So far so good! LOL. But honestly we've done enough ranting from the day NM entered the show...and CVs didn't listen. NOPE .. they thought it was opposite day and made Geet seriously parayi from her own show. Instead they fed us that AA crap .. then made it into Kacche AAM track and then Manav became a sissy and ran away so they are now trying to feed us NAA NAA track. I say NAA to that! I always fast forward. Plus Nitya's english BG music is hella annoying!

Everydayyyyyyyyyyyy ....

Like what the hell is that!? Everyday what? We can give them gaalis and jootis? Is this CVs indirect way of telling us that EVERYDAY we hear your bashing! ... Gosh .. I don't know.. and don't want to know.

And yea.. I'm adamant on the fact that Geet needs to meet her family soon. It won't make sense at all if they never show them again! Hello! She needs to be with her maayka too. Every girl deserves that.

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I don't mind maan holdin geet passionately and intensly showin her his tai chi moves.....talkin to her in a husky voice and askin her why she is softening towards dev......and softly whisper huskly in her ears....that give a good reason as to why u kept dev being in the outhouse from him....

and he can continue holding her and showin her some more taichi steps still holdin her closelyDay Dreaming

slowly holding tightly passionately and intensly........showin geet some movements of taichi shirtless....leaving geet breathless and the same time speechless....

and all us feelin what she feels...as his bare chest touches her Day Dreaming

Acha hai sub less ho bas audience less na ho jaye, jub tuk audience less nahin hoti, sub sahi hai....

Good good idea meri raani....

Muniza
ka kaare sale kuttay kaameenay....itnay saare ideas detay hai.......magar ek ....ek idea nahin letay!!! Aur jab letay hai....tab AA keliyeh use kartay hai!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Hey.. did Emmz tapkao-fy herself here today? LOL! Missing her comedic self atm.

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Z did u write to swati?
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Shivz... I don't have an FB account. Yea .. sad and pathetic but I deleted mine a while back... but I was hoping someone pasted my msg to her! I've been just visiting Geet page .. and seeing that people are spamming the walls saying they want her back.. I saw u posting a lot of stuff too so that was good. But I've been signing andolans/petitions here so that at least I'm voicing my concerns somewhere. But no .. I didn't cuz I can't .. sorry about that.. if I had an account I would have PM-ed her already!

Btw..what is the link to Swati's FB account?

Z
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I wrote to her a very beautiful message! No response yet :(
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Guysssss.....idiotswa
Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn people..........fight together and bring back who we wantttttttttttttt.....this is the time to stick together........

Fans have been able to bring back shows like KMH2 .....characters who were killed off....Shilpa Anand back on DMG....

so why can we not bring back our writers???? Why??? IF we all work together....WE CAN TOOO BRING THEM BACK!!!

IF we want to......WE CAN BRING MAGIC INTO THE SHOW!!!
WE CAN bring the show back to the top!!!!

DO U HEAR ME!!!

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I hear ya Shivz!! Loud and Clear!

I'm just keeping my hopes up high, trying to be optimistic about the fact that Swati shall return! Haan!

And you know.. she's probably getting a flood of messages from everywhere which is why she's unable to answer back so fast. I mean serious action is needed..fans are distraught and are demanding Swati's comeback. And everyone, everywhere, is messaging and petitioning for her to come back. Hopefully she gets the message and takes her decision. She knows how much we want her back! And the rest of the team. If not the rest .. at least Swati should be back!

Z

mysterygurl1427

Go to top