Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Dadi ki chaal,GHSP ka huwa SasBahu wala Haal (Page 31)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hi guys - okay so my first idiot analysis on today's episode..

Read a lot of comments - My points ---->

1) As much as we hate daadi for doing this selfish act, I think it would be even more torture to see a track that portraits Maan as the step brother who is responsible ONLY for bringing up the Khurana empire, not a true waaris... URRG@@ that would be a total disaster to the story. All this while, he has been shown as the person who has raiisi in his blood. He is shown to be royal from childhood any stupid track that shows anything other than that will leave a huge dent on Maan's current personality sketch. That would KILL the story for me....

2) Why oh why couldn't Geet have shown that she stopped him from doing ill to Dev because she was concerned about his health, she wanted to calm his anger down, take him away, not because she supported Dev. That would have suited Geet's character so much more!!!!

3) On a side note - who creates blueprints of an event? Why did the client ask Arjun Nitya to create a blue print of Nitya's ideas????????? Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialLavZmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@ Lavu - Good luck jaani...

Yes Daadi proved that blood is blood, but it's not new, if you remember, she did same last time, when Geet was dissapeared from the engagement party and Maan got heart broken, she had kicked Geet out of KM, cause of NT, and then later when Maan had accident, she was rude with Geet, but cause of Maan she gave her 1 more chance....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZroseinbloommysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Al....we have to make sheets on our thesis topics...da better way make slides n take print out....life is nothin bt a competition....n da best person to compete wid is urself...or so i beliv...its imp to always fight wid urslef to get da best out.....Wink

about the serial - i am watchin it nw....Daadi has proved dat Blood is thicker dan water....hw much eva she says Geet is her daughter....she feels for Dev mor.....she is right at her place bt sumver Geet is again askd to forget n forgiv......
One thing which is still a mystery is hw Dev reached KM....Confused
Maans reactn was worth watchin ven Geet said "Maan"..dat was enough for him...da after effect of dis can b seen in da cumin episods.....LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Lavz,
My last thesis research paper ws on 'Women and Activism' - I now work with lesser privileged women. I can visualize that competition to be focussed and be the best.  Good luck, L .

Dev reachin KM is what I assume is his mastermind and his deviousness.  I will never forget Viji mentioning that this guy Samir can very easily slide from the fake good guy to the very evil devious chap.  That transition is worth millions !  But CVs, can create the most stupid digression too.  They may have somethin else in mind and our anxieties are not theirs, our desire for these characters are not their cup of tea.

Cheers for stayin on L.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@ Lavu - Good luck jaani...

Yes Daadi proved that blood is blood, but it's not new, if you remember, she did same last time, when Geet was dissapeared from the engagement party and Maan got heart broken, she had kicked Geet out of KM, cause of NT, and then later when Maan had accident, she was rude with Geet, but cause of Maan she gave her 1 more chance....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muniza,  Right Muni.  Remember also, Dadi accepted Geet back for very selfish reasons - not wanting Maan to go into a dip, dip, dip, depression (Diwali celebration).  Guess when it comes to siblings, the way she would have brought up the two pothaas (she even said she changed Maan's napkins) - its selfishness -  to see to their welfare as any mother would.  Selfishness to protect and nurture is all right but selfishness at the cost of ignorning wrongs and easily forgiving great sins is contemptuous.  Dadi becomes the blood sucker -

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
SmileSHIVU,  MK.GH, DTRI, MUNIZA AND NARGIS

are u gals there or am i the echo in the eerie dark ???????Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
1) As much as we hate daadi for doing this selfish act, I think it would be even more torture to see a track that portraits Maan as the step brother who is responsible ONLY for bringing up the Khurana empire, not a true waaris... URRG@@ that would be a total disaster to the story. All this while, he has been shown as the person who has raiisi in his blood. He is shown to be royal from childhood any stupid track that shows anything other than that will leave a huge dent on Maan's current personality sketch. That would KILL the story for me....

2) Why oh why couldn't Geet have shown that she stopped him from doing ill to Dev because she was concerned about his health, she wanted to calm his anger down, take him away, not because she supported Dev. That would have suited Geet's character so much more!!!!

3) On a side note - who creates blueprints of an event? Why did the client ask Arjun Nitya to create a blue print of Nitya's ideas????????? Angry

I believe Royalty is born of tradition and customs and not by blood.  Royal upbringing is blue blood or royalty acquired.  I dont think Maan Singh Khurana is not the legal waaris of K Empire.  After all, he has expended his blood, sweat and tears into building this Empire with help from Dadima.  There is no one including me who would not want Maan singh khurana as the sole and legal heir.   Just assumptions about Maan since Dadi seems to favor Dev the ruinous snake and debtor for all times to Maan's happiness. 

Funny how Dev is the supplier of all good things - gave Geet a waaris, gave Maan blood - but not a doer of good things. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Al

Sorry was away, i just back from work...

I have no idea where is Shivi and Nags.....

You are right i totally forgot Diwali incident....Tell you honestly blood is always your blood no matter what...It happens very rare that anyone give pirority to other...

See when it happened to NT, what daadi said "jo NT ne kiya woh uski sazza hai", but here she got softened for Dev...Partiality pure Partiality, but can't blame, it's all relation and blood....Tell me 1 example where people were honest and justify with the right person.....It hurting to accept that what Daadi did was wrong, but normally world is like that....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
OK, Good Night, Good Afternoon, Good Day,   all.Tongue

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top