3IDTZ-Dadi ki chaal,GHSP ka huwa SasBahu wala Haal

Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar 😃

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM 😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Index:

Thursday's Thread Pages:1-19

Friday's Thread Starts on Page: 20

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

I hope atleast today i write something but one promise i will come here only to talk to my IDIOTS😊😊

My fav Song which we are listening since morning😆
Kal ki haseen mulaqat ke liye
aaj raat ke liye hum tum juda ho jate hai
Accha chalo so jaate hai

Neend tumhe nahi ayi
Neend meri aapne churayi
main to nahin soi aadhi raat hui
aapko hua kya khaas wajah koi
Akele main hum ghabragaye
Chale gaye the phir aagaye
to maaf karna is baat ke liye
aaj raat ke liye

ab hai kya majboori
haa kaam tha ek zaroori
lambi lambi raatein choti mulaqatein
bhul gaya tha main do chaar baatein
baaton se mann na bhare
ankhon main kayi sapne saje
sapno ki aise baraat ke liye
aaj raat ke liye hum tum juda hojate hai

😳😳😳😳

Okie i like the episode only because of Maneet they are truly the epi first i like they start the epi from where they ended last one good thing👏
there are tooooo Many dislike AA pls i cant stand then they are very annoying😡
pls if you want a new love story show us
Adi pinky i love them tooooo Cute and New girl looked good with romeo want them aswell and Send AA together to Tirath yatra😉
Loved Maneet And Maneo tOGETHER They were toooo Good and one more thing i like it the wat Geet want Maan to be happy and Maan happiness is Baby and Geet and Geet happiness Baby and to see Maan always smiling how cute awww😳😳😊
AA Scenes are interupting Maneet scenes now and i dont like that😡Why in between MaHIIII They play Sajnawe i think suddenly some haunted ghost came out😆😉
Maneet are my jaan no matter what happened i love them
So if Maneet are Ram sita
Dev : Rawan or Lakshman😕
one more thing Maneet are Maneet no Ram sita i love Maneet characters coz they are humans not like other leads where leads are god😡
Precap looks good hope some bomb in next episode😆
very tired after very long Take mara hey rabbaaaa😊

Okie IDIOT From today onwards in my Everytake i will ask a question to My lovely Fellow IDIOTS
Today is a simple one pls
Write 10 Songs in which my Fav word Comes the Word is MAHI😉Shuru hojao i want everyone answers okie😊😊
Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
khwaabon ke iss ghar ki khair kare o rabba...
door talai kalash aur bair kare o rabba...
naaz se bade maine kari hai tayyariya...
din raat pyar diya nazara utaariya...
yeh mohabbat hai ibaadat kabhi ho na kum....
jaaneman jaaneman....😳

~ Reserved ~😉
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Preetoooo tumne apna take nahin likha aaj toh Raj ki khair nahin, samjhi tum (MSK style)....

__________________________________ Edited ____________________________________

I liked the episode, enjoyed MaanEet moments as usual... AA + new entry was good...This girl is very good actress, mostly i saw her in negative character, no idea what she will do here.....

Episode started with the same scene,, where it ended yesterday....Loved Geet how she calmed down Maan's anger by mentioning baby....And loved it when Maan asked her, why she always brought baby in every talk, so i think lot of people got the answer that why she brought baby in every single talk right guys? I loved her answer to Maan, cause by mentioning baby name Maan gets calm down.....Chalo subko unke question ka jawab mil gaya...I always like 1 thing about our creatives, sooner or later they always come up with answer of fans question, and shut the mouth...Better we stop asking questions and they will figure out their own mistakes, and come up with the valid solution, what say?

Dadi is over worried about Dev, but i can understand...I know Dadi cares Maan alot, but when she started afraid of Maan to say anything? Come on CV's don't ruin dadi character...You can bring whatever track you want, but without ruining the characters....Anyways i think Daadi should has to inform Maan about Dev, cause of her this decision MaanEet has to pay.....

New entry in AA life, but i liked it how Annie understood Arjun's intention...I hope she will teach him good lesson...I seriously don't wanna see any jealousy track between them...First of all, their almost all scene are copy of MaanEet, not exact scene but motive are same.....

Romeo is perfect like his name, hur kissi ko daikh kur raal tapkata hai....Oye ghaddey ek pur tik.....

MaanEet and MaRo scene was good, loved it how Maan question them, and loved it how they came with silly answer...Come on guys are you making fool to MSK? No way, no one can make him fool....Loved it how Geet informed them in the beginning that they would gonna killed today....I am agry with some of my fellows that Geet shouldn't had to interfere in MSK's work matter....Maan should has to give her ultimatum to not to interfere, she has to understand that, atleast front of employee she shouldn't has to let MSk down..If she do like that then none employee will respect him, and ever be serious...Plz CV's again don't ruin characters, plz, bring our Geet back....

Chalo Daadi ki chinta hoiee khatam, Dev aaya Mansion ke andar, ohho outhouse ke andar...Abb shru hogi angry Maan ki kahani, aur woh hoga confuse apni wifey ko ley kur...Oye don't be insecure, our MSK is not like that...CV's plz understand the character first, don't try to ruin MSK warna khair nahin...

We don't want Ram & Sita in Geet, no way, humey SR chahiye, phul romance chahiye, pur Ram Sita nahin samjhe CV's😡....

Over all nice episode 7/10....

I miss my Viji, aaja jaane, abb toh aaja....

Question to all: What storyline you wanna see in Geet, What your expectation from the show? After so much change in stroy, characters, what you think will bring the show back?

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Best scene of the day: Geet's expressions when Maan was scolding Manisha & Romeo

Best Dialogue: Baby ka naam sunte hi Baby ke papa bilkul shaant ho jate hain

I Like: Geet working on Maan's anger management!! (showed a nice bonding)

I Dont Like: The new entrant... (Infact never liked her).. AA (as usual)

Get a life: Romeo falling for every girl he sees (except Pinky.. guess he already knew she's booked for Adi)... His eyes go wide.. as he's never seen the creature called FEMALE ever in his life!!

More maybe later.. heading for a beauty sleep.. stepping out tonite!!
Cya guyz & miss me

-Kads

Edited by Kkadss - 13 years ago
Tension builds up as Dev babu makes a re-entry into the khurana household ...

Geet seems to be the confused soul who doesnt know wad to do .. she needs to start working and stop annoying Maan, and allow him to manage his khurana constructions as well..

Liked Ira Soni .. she looks sweet and nice ... i hope atleast this time she is not a negative character .. .loved annies outfit ...

tension tension building up !!!

dekhte hai kya hota hai ...
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
😛
Just a thought carried over from yesterdays episode. Honest opinion, not criticism.😆

Why are the CVs roping in a new character Ms.Soni when there is enough space for existing characters and storyline/plot to bring in the continuity required for the forthcoming several episodes.  Most scenes seems to deviate from a smooth corelation and transition - is it because theres too much of jatka and changes in each plot unfolding without giving each plot line ample time to unfurl. 

The characters are available in the present scenario but everytime a new intro to a new plot is being unveiled. eg. Maan and Geet need time to settle down from the hospital return.  Unfortunately a quick succession of events has brought Dev to return to Khandan. Dadima seems to have a change of heart repeating her veiled intelligence.  Geet seems to have completely forgotten her passion for justice - no excuses can forgive Dev from his hell-fire mistakes inspite of his saving life.  In fact saving a life cannot forgive his misdoings.

In spite of GC's remarks in an article that the forthcoming episodes would be a turning point to MSK's character and an incredible one at that, I long stopped believing in mere words; patience has become my keyword and hope the remarks by all and sundry would translate into action.😛 

😛RES. for Todays Episode
Will return to todays episode soon.  Theres thunder and lightning.  Seems like the transmission would be affected.

Helloooooooo
IDIOTS How are u all i updt my Take pls read aur Mere unko kuch mat kehna pls Muni

Preeto agar tumne take likha hai toh y I would say anything to Mr. Raj?

Good good me will read and let u know....

Muniza