SNS : Written Update 24th Feb, 2011 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
God what a horrible episode!!! Poor you, Rana, having to watch, and then write updates also for us.

Maybe the forum should go on hartal until we get some decent episodes.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Dumb serial all the way even SGP better
Totally guuted btw cv making the story making our lives hell, jeena haram ho jaye ga
CV WAKE UP BEFORE U LOOSE ALL OF UR VIEWERS AND THE SHOW WIL LOOSE THE PLOT
Utter disgrace

sahi baat. When i feel tired of comment on other forums then sochta hu ki chalo dekh lete hain is bakwas me kya hua. Mujhe to update padhte hi nind aa gayi. Serial dekhne walo ka kya haal hota hoga. Kese sahan karte ho tum log is boring show ko
sevak thumbnail
What a mess this serial has become - uff
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone that you all are feeling bad for me. Actually nowadays I'm doing the update like a robot - no feelings, either good or bad.

Appreciate that you're appreciating my work 😉

Now I'm thinking that in my updates kuch kalakari main bhi karoon. So that I enjoy writing them & you enjoy reading them. At least this way you people will have some respite 😆

Rana
Edited by hamzanuha - 13 years ago
upadhyps thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rana, 
This is getting very boring now....  How can Raashi and Urmi get away with everything.  I thought good always wins over evil. 
Gopi is not stupid..... she found ways during Kinjal's wedding to stop Koki from finding that Kinjal had run away...