Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zirwa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
COME ON!!!! 
zarqaa...u certainly don't want ppl dying cox of u right???
please comment na...PLEASE!!!!  
zirwa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i got an idea...lets all scrap Zarqaa n request her to comment...whats say??? ðŸ˜‰ 
-Saumya- thumbnail

The moment I saw you cry

OK, to be honest, this isn't the first time I'm reading something similar to this concept. Armaan being the stone-hearted man who appears to be tough in front of the whole world, until the heroine enters and changes him for good. The plot is not rare, pretty predictable.  But, the way you treat the story makes all the difference (: And this is not the first time I'm telling you this, the way you write is darn amazing. You know what's gonna happen next yet you're curious about it. That's the magic of your writing ^__^

Riddhima's entrance into Armaan's life and the way it starts getting changed, the way he gets affected by her and later falls for her but doesn't realizes it initially. Predictable. But then, you added your spark to the story by introducing the character of Arya. The concern Armaan has for her as a brother made me go aww. And now, moving towards the best part of this OS… it had a happy ending. WEE: D Armaan's realization, their confession, the hug and the kiss on her head, it was perfect.

To sum it all up, this OS was simple. And beautiful. Perfect <3

xoxo

Saumya

-Saumya- thumbnail

THE DEVIL'S LAWYER

First of all, I'd like to start my comment by saying that I loved this OS. Fresh, different concept and amazingly written. Not the kind of stuff you usually write. Period. But I'd like to mention the fact, about which you yourself are fully aware of, that the plot was quite 'hatke'. I mean, you don't encounter Riddhima as rape victim frequently. So, writing on such a concept is really commendable. Not everyone would do that. The whole plot of Riddhima being a victim of rape and Armaan playing the role of the lawyer of the rapist is extremely intriguing. And this is the thing which sets this OS apart from the rest.

The way you've treated this story and all the characters involved is truly awesome.

Especially Riddhima's character, it's been portrayed beautifully. The reader can actually sympathize with her and all that happened with her. But the Riddhima here doesn't want people's sympathy. All she wants is to see the real faultier behind the bars. All the nightmares she used to get, the way she can't speak all that she wants to in the court… it all looks so natural. But then she stood up… for her and her friends. She puts up a mask of being strong but yet has a vulnerable side to her which can be very well seen in the lift scene. She isn't upset over the fact that she's been the victim of such an atrocious crime, I mean she is, but what upsets her the most is that the real faultier is free and yet she can't do anything about that :/

Armaan… He was the true hero of this OS. Even though, he's been payed to fight from Sohail's side, he does the thing he feels, is right. He does what his heart directs him to do. Not caring about the money and his reputation, and this is what I truly appreciate in his character. Winning wasn't a big deal for him given the fact that he was the best lawyer and the opposition party didn't have much of evidence, but he did what was right and I love him for that <3 This thing truly reflects the kind of person he is and made Riddhima fall for him.

Muskaan and Rahul… the best friends anyone could ask for (: Always right by Riddhima's side and never leaving her alone. They did all that was in their limits. Always supported her, never letting her feel down <3

And then Sohail… he was a b*****d. I wonder how people like him still exist in this world who treat women like a trash. These people look best behind the bars :P Glad that Armaan gave him his required punishment :D

People might be considering this as a sad story but for me, it isn't. The protagonists can't fall in love, always. And though Riddhima had fallen for him, it was bound to happen. But not Armaan… what he could feel at this moment can't be anything more than infatuation :$ Love needs time, I guess.

You wanted long comments on this and I hope I gave you one. This is probably the longest comment I've ever wrote for any OS/FF. But I actually don't mind that even though my fingers hurt a little B-) This story truly deserved that and so much more :] So yeah, this comment has gone a bit too long, so I'd like to end it here. But not before saying that reading this OS was pure delight <3 and I hope you keep coming up with such concepts (:

xoxo

Saumya

Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaa :) Such a superb OS :D I really loved the concept, and your writing as usual amazing :) Armaan, taking care of Ridhima was really sweet and then the accident scene, OMG! Thank god, Armaan saved her and the seen after that in the pavement was also very cute <3 The way Rahul, won the case, woah! Superb :D :D And I really think the story is just perfect no need for the epilogue :) Keep on writing such good stories, thank you for the pm :D
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Zarqaa kahan hai yaar?
Zarqaa comment na please... :P
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
lol!! You guys can spam Zarqaa's scrap..send her pms..because I won't post the epilogue..Which is all written up..:D ..until she gets off her lazy butt to comment..!! :D
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

lol!! You guys can spam Zarqaa's scrap..send her pms..because I won't post the epilogue..Which is all written up..:D ..until she gets off her lazy butt to comment..!! :D

You know i was supposed to update RHT today but i guess i have to do this now and postpone the update... sigh...
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cant.be.assed.

You know i was supposed to update RHT today but i guess i have to do this now and postpone the update... sigh...

awwh..bechari 😲...I've stopped believing you..update RHT on the weekend..then I can comment properly on it as well..😆

And you're talking as thoughit'll take you ten hours to comment!!! it'll take you half an hour..and then you can spend another hour or two updating..problem solved...😃
Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago