Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Stardust - Link to thread 2 on pg 1 (Page 51)

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Whyyy the sad ending?
I wish Armaan would have atleast opened the envelope or if there was another part to this. Because i truly feel that you could have shown another side to Armaans point of view or his growing love for Riddhima or maybe im just imagining too much and there probably wasnt a strong feeling from his side. Oh well nice OS though it was just too sad for me to accept and read. I was expecting perhaps another twist in this tale and that even if AR dont get together, youd leave us with the thought that perhaps Armaan will find riddhima and make her his with unconditional love.

because that was the whole point of the story..

The envelope she gave him contained her resignation letter..not her pregnancy reports..Hope that clears it..!! Confused

No..no other part. It's an OS..not a running ff..

The reason it was all from Riddhima's POV is coz I wanted you guys to see ONLY her point of view.!!

Yes you are.. he didn't feel anything strong for at all..I thought I showed that through him not reciprocating her hold on his hand while he was staring at Neha who was pregnant??

well..not all stories are Happy are they??Confused

If it was a ff..maybe..not in an OS though..sorry..!!

Yeahh..if Riddhima changed her name to Neha..maybe..!! LOL

Thanks.
love,
Sanaa

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by belle_moi

I am so angry with u that i half dont feel like commenting, man it made me sooo sad, okay, i admit, i cried. But the thing was so good that i have  to comment. And i wanna leave a long one, but my academia is not allowing me to do that. Sorry, but sometime in this week i will definitely comment. Btw, I hate u.
Love,
Antara:(

Hahahaha..don't say that coz I'm still waiting for ur promised loong comment..!!! LOL 

Yipppeee!!!! Big smile

I'll wait..!! Big smile

I think I'm getting pretty used to that..!!Tongue LOL Don't worry...ur comments didn't hurt me...actually no one's comments hurt me as such..I just got slightly miffed at some comments..Confused

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Sanaa *whatever your surname is*, I HATE YOU! Nah, not because of the sad ending, but because of how you get me hooked on to your pieces every time! At least don't do this to me during my boards nah, missy!

Anyway, I for one, am glad that you didn't give that happy ending! Not everything turns out in your favor in life?! And this is a bitter fact you have to accept like Riddhima did in this OS! And I think the end was pretty justified! People don't readily fall in and out of love, you know! This was way more realistic than those normal hunky-dory stories!

Loved the OS! Especially Armaan's daughter! I love the name by the way, its one of the ideas for my child's name if I ever have a daughter. Call me stupid, but yes, I do think of such things! Hey a girl's allowed to dream when she has absolutely nothing better to do in life! LOL!

And when I was reading the OS, I thought it was somewhere connected to that book you told me about! And then I was like, oh yeah, this Neha female! What a 'W'itch! Stupid loser broke my Armaan's heart! Kill her! 

Can't wait to see you getting to updating LOOC and WK! You better update something today. I'm sure you don't want me to kill you again. Or rather, Armaan. Vitrually, be it. No pressure! 

Hahaha..AbdulWahid.. LOL Pretty long I know..!!

Ooopss..Sorrryy..!!! LOL Heyy..it's a stress buster..!! And at least I finished it..I'm planning to update WK today..if electricity people permit..!! lolx..!!

THANK YOUUU!!!Big smile I knew YOU would definitley understand.!! pheww..Big smile Hahaha..I know I've written quite a few fairytale like OSs..and this just HAD to be realistic..plus he loved Neha..!! not riddhima..unfortunatley..and I'm still a die hard AR fan..!! LOL

Hahaha..She was my favourite character in my OS too.!! Even I adore the name Sia..!! It's sooo cute..!!! Haven't really thought about my daughter's name..but if i ever have a son..his name will definitley be Armaan..!!! I just ADORE the name.!! lolx..!!LOL SO yeah..ur not the only stupid one in this world..!!

Hahahaha..I knew an Armaan lover would DESPISE her..!! Actually While I was reading the book..I was thinking..if this guy was Armaan I would honestly MURDER this chic.!! Heck I wanted to murder her ANYWAY!! LOL But at the end of the day..maybe they weren't meant to be..and stupid as she was..she probably deserves living all alone now..!!Confused 

Yeah..after that threat..none taken..*sarcastic* (Chandler style!!) Yes I've been watching FRIENDS again form season 1!!! Big smileLOL

Thank youuu..!!! *hugs*

Sanaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Okay, so just got down to reading your note, and also read the comments which compelled you to write it!

People, seriously, just because AR don't always get together in the end, doesn't mean you guys start disliking the story! Because then, technically, J.K. Rowling should have an entire hoard of haters, including me, for killing off Sirius, Fred, Snape, Lupin, Moody! But its the story and the whole concept that I loved! 

And if you guys didn't like the OS because of the sad ending, then, well, its really your take on it, so I ain't commenting on that, but as a writer, it is really disheartening to read those types of comments! And guys, its a STORY. Please, really, learn to treat it like one! Its like DMG all over again! I'm a fan too, and I adore AR as well, but not the extent that I forget that they are, after all, characters! Don't let them create impacts on your lives! They are characters, which entertained us, and made us believe in fairy-tales, but lets face it, life isn't a fairy-tale! Its LIFE! Do NOT take these characters so seriously so as to get your self impacted negatively! Just treat a story like a good read! And yeah, we feel flattered when our work make you laugh and cry, but seriously, we would like comments along with that! We might intimidate you with our pieces so that you guys are speechless, but really, just because you guys cried because of the sad ending and didn't like the OS because of that, its wrong! It is, really!

This is just my opinion! No offense to anyone! But since I'm a writer, I can't bear unfairness towards one of those great ones! 

Shruu!!!

HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dawn

Although it was sad.. it was Amazingg.. Beautifully written. I loved it

Thank you..!! SmileBig smileEmbarrassed
Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha2607

hey ,
First of all i must say you are an awesome writer, though i am commenting here for the first time but i have mostly read all your work in IF as well as DMG blog.
Being a writer the most important part in to connect to the readers which your story does, the way you express your character's feeling is beautiful. It forces the reader to go through the same emotion and phase as the character is.
Now coming to the story i completely agree with you, being a writer i know all love stories cant have a happy ending but that doesn't make it unsuccessful.

And that's what the OS was about, when you love someone you don't expect the person to reciprocate your feelings but still you go on loving that person but still there is a part of my heart which wanted a happy ending, which ofcourse wouldn't be realistic but that what human nature is all about.
It was one of the finest piece of writing i read, and the biggest proof will be that it made me cry. The way Riddhima tried to erase Armaan's past and get him rid of his pain even if it mean sacrificing her own happiness, nothing mattered except for her never dying love. I just wished Armaan knew that Riddhima was pregnant with his baby, not because it would unite AR but because somewhere he should know. Coming to Neha [ my name] i kind of pity her, she didn't fully recognize the person who loved her like crazy and instead choose Raj [a Censored] but i do feel bad for her bcoz at the end she did realize her mistake and rejected Armaan's offer to come back.

Whereas, Riddhima is concerned i'm happy she decided to move on without forgetting the love she had for Armaan, truly she was taking many precious memories and a precious gift with her in the form of her and Armaan's baby.

As, far as Armaan is concerned, i just don't know whether to feel bad that he lost his first love and still couldn't get over her although he tried.

All the 3 characters have their own misery but the beauty with which you described their emotion made me fall in love with this OS and most importantly the strength with which all three whre living their life was commendable.

Do write more but plz next time i want a happy ending [i get depressed whenever i read a sad story related to AR/ArSh]
tc

with love,
neha [shona]

Awhhh..Thank you sooo much..!!! Smile I'm glad you mentioned all that because it's what I wanted to be depicted through the story and I'm sooo glad you realised it..!! Smile

Yeah..ur right..he should have known..and I was gonna show him knowing..but then thought better of it..heyy the ending is YOUR imagination..soo it's totally up to you..Wink

As for Neha..I really pitied her too for not realizing true love and being the one to actually lose out in the end..coz i don't think her self concious will ever let her go back to Armaan..even IF Armaan extends his hand out to her..Ouch 

Thank you sooo much..!! I won't be writing any Arsh fanfictions because I'm a die hard AR fan..(and that means I like Kash too..Smile) And I'm not a sad depressed sort of person anyway so don't worry..not many sad AR OSs are gonna come your way..!!LOL

Thanks laodz..!!Smile

love,
Sanaa
Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Comment edited on Pg 29! :)

Sanaa629

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Hey Sanaa.. 
I finally managed to read this one shot of yours.. And I didnt know it was My 'broken' Dream Unhappy
Damn it made me cry!!. It literally gave me a headache.. I swear.. no kidding.. Its like when i watch movies like P.S. I Love You or TZP.. ROFL! I cry so much that i promise myself never to watch it again.. LOL! But that doesn't take away the fact that they are brilliant pieces of work as is your story. I know as a writer we want to explore new sides and having a tragic end is one thing all of us must try.. But the way you portrayed it was amazingly brilliant. Like I said, it made me cry.. Biggest compliment ever.. LOL!!
I hope you write more One Shots.. Its easier to read them since they are just one shots.. ROFL!! Sorry bout the sad joke.. But seriously, would love to read more of these short stories from you.. But please make a happy one next time Smile

Sanaa629

Go to top