Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Stardust - Link to thread 2 on pg 1 (Page 149)

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by little_girl

*Edited*

Hey, Sunshine you know what your crappy writing is how i wish i could write so you dare call how i want to write crappy.

I don't really know how to begin the comment so I'm just gonna start by saying say i really like Riddhima's characterisation here .She is strong, intelligent and in spite of whatever she has been through in her life she hasn't given up on anything and i absolutely adore people who fight for what they believe is true and in this she believed her love was and so in spite of what some people might think of Ridhimma being selfish or wrong in using or rather asking Armaan for help to make Sid jealous i really like her. Ridhimaa lost everything at a young age and Sid was someone who was only for her .She was only fighting for what she though  was  hers and i know that if she had met Armaan before she would have not even looked at Sid. i like how you maintained that all times, she would feel bad a lot of times and would consider breaking up the pact but sometimes your helpless when you've been hurt a lot of times you can't help but cling to the only good things that remain.

Agony, pain, separation is what makes love great .

Armaan. I can't really say much about him .He's like every girl's dream. He loves Ridhimma so much and even though he knew it would hurt him too much to let go afterwards he went ahead with the make-sid-jealous plan anyway. I love this line so much <3,<3. "But who could not endure a bit of pain from the one they loved?". He thought" Maybe Armaan and Riddhima were never meant to be" and i loved how  you know this showed that after his parents divorce, him sending Muskaan away and him never having any serious relationship he stopped believing in love or rather refrained himself from doing so but poor him he did fell in love but with someone whom he couldn't have yet it didn't stop him. And these had me floored literally "But dude, I'm impressed. You of all people, haven't had any girlfriend?" Abhi face suddenly changed as realization hit him. "How much do you love her?" he asked softly, and Armaan glanced up at him. With the way Abhi was looking at him, he knew there was no way her could lie to him. So really, there was no point. But he couldn't bring himself to say the truth either. Instead, he just looked away". This is_____ i don't know what to say ,he's so strong yet weak.

You know though Ridhimma did not want to realize  her love for Armaan, i think it was something that was probably always there .When the first time she met him "Oceanic blue, beautiful eyes. And they held her gaze for probably the longest time she had known until,"Dr Riddhima Gupta." Maybe subconsciously she liked him and finally when she came to know him in a way other than a friend and realized the true extent of his feeling for her she couldn't help but realize that she had fallen for him too. All the times when she got jealous of Sid's date when she was flirting with Armaan or Payal or the "baccha log" waali intern would not have been if she had no feelings for him. Maybe she took him for granted on some level. Or when she wanted Armaan to comment on how she looked , meant she did feel for him . "She hated herself! She hated Sid! And she hated at the low level she had dropped down at! This wasn't her. It just wasn't! She hated how she had changed herself just to get back someone she loved once upon a time". Even she started saying once upon a time surely she did not love sid anymore love but was too scared to admit that. This was real. People like familiarity ,  change is always scary as it's uncertain. "I shouldn't have done all that. Armaan, please if you don't want to do this, don't. Please. I'll probably feel like the most rotten person in the whole world." He just looked down but she continued. "You're a great friend. And you don't need to prove it." "I'm not proving anything. I just want you to be happy." He replied back quietly, and as the song faded, she could hear him clearly.

"You're amazing." This came genuinely from the bottom of her heart while she couldn't break her gaze from his.

"Unfortunately,  not amazing enough." He grimly muttered back, but as the next song was pumping into their ears, Riddhima didn't hear him. This made me go Aww, i really like sad parts, they make the happy parts more fun to read  ." But with Armaan, his one look could sometimes make her feel like the most beautiful person alive like that other night on the beach, or the biggest criminal the world had ever set eyes on. All merely for not reciprocating his feelings." When i read this i was , the truth's infront of Riddhima but all she wants is to act dumb.

I liked how Armaan was finally tired of the charade and decided it was time for the truth and asked her to go separate ways. This was really the turning point in the story, Distance did make the heart go fonder. Hehehe. Though Armaan had to feel a lot worse before that happened. You know from the time i came to know that Armaan loved Ridhimma i was like ohh that's too bad but then i was happy that because of the stupid sid they got to have their moments and then i was like no no Armaan atleast needs to tell her once and when he did, i wanted to cry, life's not fair.

"You have something for me. But then, sometimes it's not there at all. Your whole heart is for Sid isn't it?"

"It used to be. But now I don't know anymore."

"I love you,"

"But you don't have to love me back." He continued. "As long as you're happy."

Who wouldn't love such a guy?

I was so happy when Sid proposed and Ridhimma said no. It was serves him right, the spoilt, insensitive brat who cared for Ridhimma only when he felt insecure and jealous. And Ridhimma's proposal was so cute and i loved the whole countdown to the new year while she was proposing.

"I love you so much. And I don't know why I was scared to admit it before. Maybe because that would mean I was wrong about everything. I hated that. But now, I don't mind being wrong all along, especially if it means being with you."Good that she finally overcame that and admitted her feelings to him. And it was so like her to do what she felt was right, she didn't anymore care about all of nikki's planning going waste or her life being different. She did what was right "Riddhima..Sid". Never. Riddhima...Armaan. Always.Yayy!!!

And how can i not mention Armaan's proposal it was, as pointed out by Riddhima in a hospital and though there wasn't any rings or flowers or candles or the usual stuff it was just the way it should   be as it was the place where he met her hospital for the first time, fell in love with her ,became her friend and  ,came to know he couldn't ever get her so it was the best place to say "I Love you".

P.s Nikki's real good at spoiling people's dates and making evil plans .I loved the last two lines very much.

P .p.s  Sorry for commenting late got loads of work on my hand at the moment and i don't know how the comment turned out.

Whoowww...firstly..hugeee hugsss coz t's been AGES since I read a comment THAT long..!! LOL and honestly..I thought I was losing my touch..!! ConfusedConfused

Haha..you're one of the only ones here who liked Riddhima's characterization..but I'm honestly really glad you pointed all that out..coz I wanted to show that her clinginess is probably the result of her having lost so much she used to love already..I mean sometimes when I think of life without my Mum..I'm honestly reduced to tears..and thinking that there are people in this world who are prphaned at young ages just saddens me so much..but they still find the courage to stand up and move on in life..which I salute them all for. I think people who learn to move on are the bravest people on earth..but then again..you can't be brave all the time..so naturally..she tried holding on to what she considered was her everything..only to find out later that it was actually a nothing..I'm reallly glad you caught on to that and mentioned it.. gave me a huge smile..!!

And like everyone..you adore Armaan..ahh who doesn't I have so many ideal characteristics for the perfect guy..i really do doubt I'll ever find one..!!LOL And yeah..poor guy was taken for granted at some point in the SS..but being the awesome gem he is..he still continued everything...awhh..I do adore Armaan..And you know what..funnily enough..when I watch DMG scenes and Armaan's is crying..my heart goes out to him..and I'm literally saying.. "dude..please don't cry.I hate it when you do.." but funnily enough..when I write ffs or OSs..when I'm in a depressed mood..I make him or Riddhima cry and enjoy writing these scenes..lolxx..I'm not a sadist..btw..!!LOL or maybe I am..mainu nahin pata..LOL

Well..the last scene was in my mind from the moment this story popped into my mind..And Nikki is just amazing..period..lolx..Plus I'm glad you liked the last two lines..no one else mentioned it..but you did..I was thinking of a way to end the ff and after oh..AGES this end came up and I was like 'perfect'..and you were the only one who mentioned the end and said you liked it..so I'm ultra-glad about that..Thank youuu..!!

Love you!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

Sanaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

little_girl

little_girl Groupbie
little_girl
little_girl

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Originally posted by little_girl

*Edited*

Hey, Sunshine you know what your crappy writing is how i wish i could write so you dare call how i want to write crappy.

I don't really know how to begin the comment so I'm just gonna start by saying say i really like Riddhima's characterisation here .She is strong, intelligent and in spite of whatever she has been through in her life she hasn't given up on anything and i absolutely adore people who fight for what they believe is true and in this she believed her love was and so in spite of what some people might think of Ridhimma being selfish or wrong in using or rather asking Armaan for help to make Sid jealous i really like her. Ridhimaa lost everything at a young age and Sid was someone who was only for her .She was only fighting for what she though  was  hers and i know that if she had met Armaan before she would have not even looked at Sid. i like how you maintained that all times, she would feel bad a lot of times and would consider breaking up the pact but sometimes your helpless when you've been hurt a lot of times you can't help but cling to the only good things that remain.

Agony, pain, separation is what makes love great .

Armaan. I can't really say much about him .He's like every girl's dream. He loves Ridhimma so much and even though he knew it would hurt him too much to let go afterwards he went ahead with the make-sid-jealous plan anyway. I love this line so much <3,<3. "But who could not endure a bit of pain from the one they loved?". He thought" Maybe Armaan and Riddhima were never meant to be" and i loved how  you know this showed that after his parents divorce, him sending Muskaan away and him never having any serious relationship he stopped believing in love or rather refrained himself from doing so but poor him he did fell in love but with someone whom he couldn't have yet it didn't stop him. And these had me floored literally "But dude, I'm impressed. You of all people, haven't had any girlfriend?" Abhi face suddenly changed as realization hit him. "How much do you love her?" he asked softly, and Armaan glanced up at him. With the way Abhi was looking at him, he knew there was no way her could lie to him. So really, there was no point. But he couldn't bring himself to say the truth either. Instead, he just looked away". This is_____ i don't know what to say ,he's so strong yet weak.

You know though Ridhimma did not want to realize  her love for Armaan, i think it was something that was probably always there .When the first time she met him "Oceanic blue, beautiful eyes. And they held her gaze for probably the longest time she had known until,"Dr Riddhima Gupta." Maybe subconsciously she liked him and finally when she came to know him in a way other than a friend and realized the true extent of his feeling for her she couldn't help but realize that she had fallen for him too. All the times when she got jealous of Sid's date when she was flirting with Armaan or Payal or the "baccha log" waali intern would not have been if she had no feelings for him. Maybe she took him for granted on some level. Or when she wanted Armaan to comment on how she looked , meant she did feel for him . "She hated herself! She hated Sid! And she hated at the low level she had dropped down at! This wasn't her. It just wasn't! She hated how she had changed herself just to get back someone she loved once upon a time". Even she started saying once upon a time surely she did not love sid anymore love but was too scared to admit that. This was real. People like familiarity ,  change is always scary as it's uncertain. "I shouldn't have done all that. Armaan, please if you don't want to do this, don't. Please. I'll probably feel like the most rotten person in the whole world." He just looked down but she continued. "You're a great friend. And you don't need to prove it." "I'm not proving anything. I just want you to be happy." He replied back quietly, and as the song faded, she could hear him clearly.

"You're amazing." This came genuinely from the bottom of her heart while she couldn't break her gaze from his.

"Unfortunately,  not amazing enough." He grimly muttered back, but as the next song was pumping into their ears, Riddhima didn't hear him. This made me go Aww, i really like sad parts, they make the happy parts more fun to read  ." But with Armaan, his one look could sometimes make her feel like the most beautiful person alive like that other night on the beach, or the biggest criminal the world had ever set eyes on. All merely for not reciprocating his feelings." When i read this i was , the truth's infront of Riddhima but all she wants is to act dumb.

I liked how Armaan was finally tired of the charade and decided it was time for the truth and asked her to go separate ways. This was really the turning point in the story, Distance did make the heart go fonder. Hehehe. Though Armaan had to feel a lot worse before that happened. You know from the time i came to know that Armaan loved Ridhimma i was like ohh that's too bad but then i was happy that because of the stupid sid they got to have their moments and then i was like no no Armaan atleast needs to tell her once and when he did, i wanted to cry, life's not fair.

"You have something for me. But then, sometimes it's not there at all. Your whole heart is for Sid isn't it?"

"It used to be. But now I don't know anymore."

"I love you,"

"But you don't have to love me back." He continued. "As long as you're happy."

Who wouldn't love such a guy?

I was so happy when Sid proposed and Ridhimma said no. It was serves him right, the spoilt, insensitive brat who cared for Ridhimma only when he felt insecure and jealous. And Ridhimma's proposal was so cute and i loved the whole countdown to the new year while she was proposing.

"I love you so much. And I don't know why I was scared to admit it before. Maybe because that would mean I was wrong about everything. I hated that. But now, I don't mind being wrong all along, especially if it means being with you."Good that she finally overcame that and admitted her feelings to him. And it was so like her to do what she felt was right, she didn't anymore care about all of nikki's planning going waste or her life being different. She did what was right "Riddhima..Sid". Never. Riddhima...Armaan. Always.Yayy!!!

And how can i not mention Armaan's proposal it was, as pointed out by Riddhima in a hospital and though there wasn't any rings or flowers or candles or the usual stuff it was just the way it should   be as it was the place where he met her hospital for the first time, fell in love with her ,became her friend and  ,came to know he couldn't ever get her so it was the best place to say "I Love you".

P.s Nikki's real good at spoiling people's dates and making evil plans .I loved the last two lines very much.

P .p.s  Sorry for commenting late got loads of work on my hand at the moment and i don't know how the comment turned out.

Whoowww...firstly..hugeee hugsss coz t's been AGES since I read a comment THAT long..!! LOL and honestly..I thought I was losing my touch..!! ConfusedConfused

Haha..you're one of the only ones here who liked Riddhima's characterization..but I'm honestly really glad you pointed all that out..coz I wanted to show that her clinginess is probably the result of her having lost so much she used to love already..I mean sometimes when I think of life without my Mum..I'm honestly reduced to tears..and thinking that there are people in this world who are prphaned at young ages just saddens me so much..but they still find the courage to stand up and move on in life..which I salute them all for. I think people who learn to move on are the bravest people on earth..but then again..you can't be brave all the time..so naturally..she tried holding on to what she considered was her everything..only to find out later that it was actually a nothing..I'm reallly glad you caught on to that and mentioned it.. gave me a huge smile..!!

And like everyone..you adore Armaan..ahh who doesn't I have so many ideal characteristics for the perfect guy..i really do doubt I'll ever find one..!!LOL And yeah..poor guy was taken for granted at some point in the SS..but being the awesome gem he is..he still continued everything...awhh..I do adore Armaan..And you know what..funnily enough..when I watch DMG scenes and Armaan's is crying..my heart goes out to him..and I'm literally saying.. "dude..please don't cry.I hate it when you do.." but funnily enough..when I write ffs or OSs..when I'm in a depressed mood..I make him or Riddhima cry and enjoy writing these scenes..lolxx..I'm not a sadist..btw..!!LOL or maybe I am..mainu nahin pata..LOL

Well..the last scene was in my mind from the moment this story popped into my mind..And Nikki is just amazing..period..lolx..Plus I'm glad you liked the last two lines..no one else mentioned it..but you did..I was thinking of a way to end the ff and after oh..AGES this end came up and I was like 'perfect'..and you were the only one who mentioned the end and said you liked it..so I'm ultra-glad about that..Thank youuu..!!

Love you!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

Sanaa

I don't know what's with you and Shrutika both seem to think they are losing their touch.Yeah like that could happen ever.
And you will definitely get a guy like Armaan or someone better ,you just have to believe that you will.And sadist or not you are good at what you do so it doesn't matter.And Welcome.

Love,
Somya

Sanaa629

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

i really loved it..

simply awsum..

u actually gave me a heart attack before..

making me think..ridz is with sid again..

but the proposal n confession..

in a completely different place...worth it..

loved it alot..

finally AR together..

do write more soon..

thnx for the pm...

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

i really loved it..

simply awsum..

u actually gave me a heart attack before..

making me think..ridz is with sid again..

but the proposal n confession..

in a completely different place...worth it..

loved it alot..

finally AR together..

do write more soon..

thnx for the pm...

Thank youu..!! lolx..heart attack wasn't my intention..but yeah..a fright was..LOL 

Thanks once again..

love,
Sanaa

anumeha_rajat

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I actually hated the fact that Riddhima went back to Sid... Jerk!!! Well in the story at least...

Wow, I love you for that confession and proposal... Huge Hug for that baby!!!
Hug
You are as always rocking!!!

Love
Liashna

Sanaa629

little_girl Groupbie
little_girl
little_girl

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I don't like the number 149 so i'm going to do something.
little_girl Groupbie
little_girl
little_girl

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Are You currently writing something or planning to write?
little_girl Groupbie
little_girl
little_girl

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I should come to the forums like everday otherwise i can't think of ways to spam .

Go to top