Fan Fictions

Stardust - Link to thread 2 on pg 1 - Page 35

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: caprigurl

Erm I'm too sad to comment- in tears actually-I hope you'll forgive my nit commenting- it was too much of a tragic end.And in my mind i can never imagine Armaan as the character he was here-neither here nor there.

It was written wow - but one just expects something happier from fiction.Pardon me.I just wanted to be honest :)

I'm sorry??..i guess..😕

Well..actually in the book the character was the same as I've tried to portray Armaan..And I think I'll strongly disagree with you here..He was in love with Neha..and he knew what he wanted..he could not put himself with Riddhima because let's face it..he never felt the same for her or even remotley close to what he felt for Neha..and Riddhima understood..hence she went away..!! 😊

Thank youu😊

I'm glad I surprised you..😊 I knew everyone was expecting a happy ending..but sorryy,,😕

Love,
Sanaa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaa629 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kajenkashkriya

Sanaa!

That was beautiful. 

Although heartbreaking, it showed a whole different direction to Armaan and Riddhima's relationship. 

I wonder...if Armaan had known that she was pregnant with his kid, would he have let her go so easily? Without even a fight? 

Could you please do me a favor? Could you please continue this? I'll only ask for one more OS that continues this one, with a happy ending...actually, any ending. I just want to see them progress in this story! But a happy ending would be preferable. VERYY preferable. :) 

But if you can't/don't want to, it's all good! I'll just imagine it in my head I guess. *sigh* 

It was a very well written OS! And now, if you would please...UPDATE LOOC and WK :) 

Thanks love!

Kriya <33

Well..he was trying to keep her with him..even without knowing about the kid..shows how much he valued her..just not enough to fall in love with her..😆

No..sorryy...was THINKING of an epilogues.. (ANd yes Antara if you're reading this..😉 I WAS thinking of an epilogue..) but I've been put off writing one after all those comments for a happy ending..!! So I'm sorry..!! 😳

Yeah..sure will!! 😃😆

Thank loadzz again!!

Love,
Sanaa
Sanaa629 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshni_A

can't say a word...as much as a great writer u r, u have made me cry the 1st thing in the morning... i will just comment on ur next OS...pls make that a happy one..

Sorryy...!!! 😕

Yeah..I think I'll have to think twice before posting another OS..!! 😆
Sanaa629 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

The story was pretty nice...although really sad too!

Though I like happy endings better byt anyways...you are an awesome writer.
I wish the almost vamp's name wasn't the same as me!!!!!!!😆

Oops..sorry..!! I'm guessing ur called Neha??!! 😕 

Thanks loadz..!!

Aaah who doesn't like Happy endings?? I do too..Ia dore them..but I like to surprise my readers occasionally..!! 😆
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sanaa629

I'm sorry??..i guess..😕

Well..actually in the book the character was the same as I've tried to portray Armaan..And I think I'll strongly disagree with you here..He was in love with Neha..and he knew what he wanted..he could not put himself with Riddhima because let's face it..he never felt the same for her or even remotley close to what he felt for Neha..and Riddhima understood..hence she went away..!! 😊

Thank youu😊

I'm glad I surprised you..😊 I knew everyone was expecting a happy ending..but sorryy,,😕

Love,
Sanaa

You really don't need to be sorry for writing such a great piece of work Sanaa! ðŸ˜•
Sanaa629 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oishi_ksg

Oh No why it's not happy ending :( :(
atleast riddhima could've tell him about the baby...
I am feeling sooo sad :'( :'(

But i must say...awesomeee OS

Because I didn't PLAN for it to be a happy ending..!!

I did mention WHY she didn't tell him about the baby...

Sorry..??

Thank youu..!! 😊

Sanaa629 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maryamdiggi

Are u really stoping tthis ff i mean i love every part of this os but plsss... Consider given it another go or u can start another ff where this one stop,i know u currently have two more ff running,but i hate to think this is the end of this one,i still love it though!!

yes.

no.

no.

I'm sorry..can't help that..😕

Thank youu..!! 😊
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
And oh, also, people, if you guys can't bear sad endings, and if you guys are deeply impacted by them, please don't read them from next time. We can't really inform you of the end, because it kills the joy of reading, but if you guys get sad vibes from reading it, do not continue reading it! That's all I can say!

And Sanaa, seriously STOP saying SORRY! Its not your fault! 
Sanaa629 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blessed4

Beautifully written but I wished it was a happy ending...if possible than pl !!!!!

Thanks, but no
-dawn thumbnail
Although it was sad.. it was Amazingg.. Beautifully written. I loved it