Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |21st Feb-25th Feb# 2 | LU Pg 39 (Page 66)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Rodeo?? Ahhh Texas.....haina?......Crazy stuff....awww you were stuck in traffic for so long?? :((

Haan just watch the epi tomorrow then in a relaxed frame of mind....that way you can fully enjoy it :-) Oye but do post your TIN....chaahe kal hi sahi.....I would love to discuss there! :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Fivr--Srushti-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Yeah dude.. The good ol' Texas. Freaking red necks poured into the city from all corners of the state. I mean really - WHERE do they come from! And not just for one day - everything's this packed for an entire month. I hate the Rodeo.

Of course yaar I'll post the TIN - I'm quite excited about its comeback and I have the time toh there's no reason not to post. Big smile I'm just annoyed k I can't do it tonight.. I mean I can, it just will probably be very scatter-brained because I'll probably be too tired and won't be able to get everything across. But if I wake up subha subha, I can do it first thing.. Lol, if I sleep now that is. Warna subha subha toh mere farishte bhi na uthain.. LOL

Aww Anu!!! You'd discuss with me?! *hugs* Hug Phir toh it's pakka tomorrow!

Edited by -Fivr- - 25 February 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219-Srushti-TheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@Fivr: LOL Texas is an interesting state to say the least....haha

Ok do post it tomorrow then *hugs back*

--------------------------------------------

Fivr, don't read this bit....it's spoilery

------------------------------

Loved that one dialogue of Dutta's in the last scene, "Kala ne apne paapon se meri chhati par se apne pita ke paap ka bojh....hata diya"Clap

That was the ONLY guilt that Kala held over Dutta.....that his father was responsible for her father's death....but now Dutta is free from the shackles of that guilt because HER sins have lifted away the weight of his father's sin on his soul.....All bets are offffffff.....Ab hoga full on warEvil Smile....Kala v/s Dutta!  Awesomeness! They are building this up SO well!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.-Srushti-TheRager

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Deja vu moment of the episode for me...

"Kash main tumhara chehra dekh sakta, Nakku."

This is the same man who said to her that he'll burn her face just like he burned her pictures if she wouldn't leave him alone. Once again...LTL does that thing of tying back in with its own past to show just how time and life has changed...the very same man is today craving to see the face of his beloved, the one who has remained his beacon of strength, yet he can't...that is karma and fate...which makes his desire to see her even more intense and valuable now...

Plus, I treasured the moments at which Dutta recalled how the jungle had engulfed them again...at that time, it was to face his turmoil regarding Nakku, when he needed to solve and understand things within himself...and now, when he is facing turmoil about his sister, he will find a solution and way of action to employ once he gets out through this jungle again...just to hear Dutta say 'Jagtap Dada' and talk about the jungle in a reminiscent tone too was so beautiful...loved it.

Hey Fatty ...
I had the same thought yesterday...the way he was hankering to see his face, he must be thinking that he had once said that he doesnot want to see her manhoos face again...
Love how he oupouring his heart...remind me of the Dutta at the end of JMM part 1 when he was talking to a silent Nakku that the jungle has calmed him down...At that point of time also he was overwhelmed by her love ..... and right now also, after a near brush with death and facing his past and realizing that the most respected relation of his life had backstabbed him has made him realize how lucky he is to have her by his side....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamAbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

This epi is hard to cap.....I feel like stopping and staring at every frameLOL.....they're looking soooooooooooo amazing!Day Dreaming.....the lighting and all....ethereal almost.

Agreeeeed....watched it for the fifth time few hours ago LOL LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

This epi is hard to cap.....I feel like stopping and staring at every frameLOL.....they're looking soooooooooooo amazing!Day Dreaming.....the lighting and all....ethereal almost.

Agreeeeed....watched it for the fifth time few hours ago LOL LOL 

I just finished taking 84 caps......I've lost my mindSillyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeaking

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Loved that one dialogue of Dutta's in the last scene, "Kala ne apne paapon se meri chhati par se apne pita ke paap ka bojh....hata diya"Clap

That was the ONLY guilt that Kala held over Dutta.....that his father was responsible for her father's death....but now Dutta is free from the shackles of that guilt because HER sins have lifted away the weight of his father's sin on his soul.....All bets are offffffff.....Ab hoga full on warEvil Smile....Kala v/s Dutta!  Awesomeness! They are building this up SO well!

I really liked that part too....I was kinda surprised that he was calm and composed when Naku was telling him Kala'a evil doing at PN....there wasn't any black/white emphasis that they usually do when something important is revealed or showing the urgent need to get back to PN to save his family.....smart move I must say to again build up the plot and planning things out well.....and that slight head tilt....Day Dreaming that's it....that was all that was needed to show the toll of emotions going through him....the jwala mukhi that is going to burst when he goes back to PN....LOL LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
This tree under which they're shooting is so beautiful! Very aesthetically designed shot!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.-MeMyselfIkhushixTheRager

Go to top