Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |21st Feb-25th Feb# 2 | LU Pg 39 (Page 66)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

TSO natural....especially the bit with the way Nakku reaches up to brush his face after he drinks from her hand.....MR just looked WOW in this sceneDay Dreaming.....and Nakku's expressions as she wipes his face.....it's a thing of beauty seriously the level of soul there is to their scenes....no stupid hawtness, ZOMG we're TOUCHING each other kinda crap.....there is such a BEAUTIFUL kind of comfort b/w them....there is awareness at the same time.....but not the kind that is thrown in your face.....it is subtle.....it is there in the subtlest of gestures and the way they look at each other.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL You totally cracked me up with the OMGwe are touching ROFLROFLROFLROFL

That's the case with most of the shows these days which makes a moment turn into lust more than love and i simply can't stand that crap ROFLROFLROFL

& the bold at the end yup agreed  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamAbhiAni-sourire-MelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

I loved this bit soooo much. It seemed like Nakku didn't even think for a single second before moving her hand to wipe it over his face...just as you said, it was done like the most natural thing in the world...so instinctively, as if she felt and she did...and after that, the way she is looking at him while wiping his face with her pallu...the concern, pain, care, gentleness...all together and one, in her expressions and gestures...it was such an amazing touch...the fact that there are these flashes of worried love in Nakku that are coming out though she tries to keep both of them uplifted. The other moment where I felt this was when he was talking in the night scene at the end and she was just simply looking at him...her eyes would roam around his face, and it almost seemed like she was gauging him...'reading' him...as to what kind of a toll all of this has taken on him...how he is feeling, physically and emotionally...that worry again seemed to be coming out to me...which is once more such a natural thing at this point in time for her to experience...

CB, will you post caps? (:

Worddddddddd! So beautifully described, Fatty! You know I was also just reading Aparna's post and I feel the same way.....honestly these past few scenes have been so amazing that I really don't have the words to describe them.....one really can't do justice to this level of soulfulness with mere words *sigh*......that worried love on Nakku's face as you described.....the way she's always "reading" him in a sense like you said.....always watching out for him.....after a point I think even love feels like too small a word to describe what these two shareDay Dreaming......it feels transcendental.....transcending every possible description and adjective....something Pallo yesterday said stayed with me.....there is such beauty in this story that it truly makes your heart ache watching them.....Day Dreaming

I was just rewatching the last bit......the bit after Dutta hugs her and says that now he will give her every right and respect that she deserves.....and the way tears fall from her eyes there.....wonderful job by MV....the more I watch these scenes the more I fall in love with them.....these two are so so sooooooooooooo natural with each other.....

Ofcourse I'll post caps......but thode toh meri bhi izzat kar lo.....I'm FOREVER asking you to make sigs but abhi tak ek bhi nahin banaayi from these scenes.....Hmmph! :P.....main pata nahin kyun humesha aas lagaaye baithi hoti hoon *dramatic sigh*.....par meri yahaan thodi kadar hai kisi ko? :P

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamshan2430-sourire-AbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAyeChavanniMrsKhan

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
 ]

This whole episode was shot soooooooo beautifully. I loved all the moments of light playing on their faces...ethereal...and the water drinking scene once again looked to be happening at sunset time...no words for how splendid it came out as...

So true......my fav. scene today was the one by the water side as well.....the lighting was just perfect and I thought the camera angles and all was also done very nicely..... and just when they sit down to drink water, dunno what it was, but I really liked the close up on their faces when Naku is opening up the red cloth [think I am going to make a siggie on it on weekend LOL]..... And Mahi's disheveled hair keep getting better day by day.....love that hair do and goes so naturally with her current state of exhaustion.....and like the fact that she doesn't go about fixing it before she does or says anything unlike Seema who would fix her hair first and then do the prayachit alaap to devi ma LOL LOL And when N wipes his face with water...that first touch and he is immediately sent into this heavenly place.....he just like freezes there to let that affection and warmth abosrb in....the moments of Naku's touch that he has been yearning for all along . Loved that bit there....Day Dreaming
Lovedlovedloved Jaana Jogi De Naal [ Jaana jogi De Naal is my motto song LOL I listen to it everyday atleast couple times when I am driving LOL  ] and Mann Ki Lagan both...goosebumps...Smile All I can think of while watching these scenes is that if MR can do this, can emote in such a manner while being blind...just wow. Ksh, I hope you feel now that MR has given a spellbinding performance this year too...the most minute of expressions...I am just in awe of the subtlety and control and conveyance that he is able to achieve...HOW does he do it? And once again, the transition from contentment to remembering about bitter things that await and overshadow their lives at the moment...flawless and so NATURAL...the way this man will put his head to the side and 'fall' into thought...brilliant

Omg....that's the first thing that I noticed too when I watched the episode...I was really impressed by the way they balanced those precious moments with Naku and the transitioning to the anguish due to Kala....not once but couple times....thought that was well intellectually written and obviously executed by Mishal.....

The failure crew's car ride ROFL One hell of an awkward, never-passing trip it must have felt like LOL Kala is such a psychopath WackoROFL I cannot get over the way she was CONTINUOUSLY staring at Seema LOL Oh boy...

This was one scene where there were no words yet Kala's glances spoke a lot...def. a give away to the fact that Seema is going to be Kala's next "Hukam ka Ikka" in taking D down....you could tell that the way she was staring at Seema that she knows the reason for her miserable crying and that is what she is going to target in her manipulative game of words.....O Kala dear...you are just the perfect combination of brains, beauty and evilness LOL LOL 

MV was so great too...two moments that stood out for me: one when she runs her wet hand over Dutta's face...such an instinctive gesture, beautiful Clap And her expressions as she wiped his face...I don't have words to describe it, but there was such an outpour of love and pain on her face...of the most pure kind...amazing. Second, when she wipes her own tears while telling him about all of Kala's shenanigans...they way she was crying...soooo naturally done Clap

I was just watching Mahi on JDJ..... the person she is in real life and the character she plays on screen....def. commendable for the work she has done as Naku....the innocent charm she has is what attracts me the most...Clap ...and I loved when she is hugging him and he talking about "adhikaar and stuff".....the way those tears roll down her eyes and she closes them.....what a relief to her esp. since it was coming from D...something she has been yearning all along.....every DN scene was just at par with excellence bestowed in every moment....Day Dreaming 

Very, very, VERY interesting conversations, especially the last one...lots of food for thought there...what will Dutta do...how will the future track be...what will happen? 
Agree..... especially when D says he is going to take revenge from Kala but Naku tells him not to dirty up his hands with Kala's blood....dunno what the future beholds for them and  for us LOL LOL 

And the precap...Baaaaaaaaji Rao Party And it''s a scene with AG, fantastic! So, so looking forward to it. 

Finally...and what suprised me was that the matki was dropped by Kishore and not Baaji...he was holding it but I think Kishore actually gave the final push....Blastful Monday awaits us with  Kala's emotions and antiques taking a toll LOL  LOL 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 25 February 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamAbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeet-Srushti-kabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Deja vu moment of the episode for me...

"Kash main tumhara chehra dekh sakta, Nakku."

This is the same man who said to her that he'll burn her face just like he burned her pictures if she wouldn't leave him alone. Once again...LTL does that thing of tying back in with its own past to show just how time and life has changed...the very same man is today craving to see the face of his beloved, the one who has remained his beacon of strength, yet he can't...that is karma and fate...which makes his desire to see her even more intense and valuable now...

Plus, I treasured the moments at which Dutta recalled how the jungle had engulfed them again...at that time, it was to face his turmoil regarding Nakku, when he needed to solve and understand things within himself...and now, when he is facing turmoil about his sister, he will find a solution and way of action to employ once he gets out through this jungle again...just to hear Dutta say 'Jagtap Dada' and talk about the jungle in a reminiscent tone too was so beautiful...loved it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430-sourire-AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetAyeChavanniMrsKhansinamikaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Deja vu moment of the episode for me...

"Kash main tumhara chehra dekh sakta, Nakku."

This is the same man who said to her that he'll burn her face just like he burned her pictures if she wouldn't leave him alone. Once again...LTL does that thing of tying back in with its own past to show just how time and life has changed...the very same man is today craving to see the face of his beloved, the one who has remained his beacon of strength, yet he can't...that is karma and fate...which makes his desire to see her even more intense and valuable now...

I lovedddddddddddddddd the way he said that too! *sigh* And so very true about the ironies of the situation....when she was with him and when he could see, he refused to see her face and cruelly pushed her away and now he YEARNS with everything in his being just to be able to see her......and he can't *sigh* What an ironic twist of fate......truly the LTL ppl are just amazingly brilliant at always bringing things full circle and tying everything together......everything happened for a purpose.

Not that I want his blindness to continue on much longer but the PERSPECTIVE that it has given him as a character has been beautifully shown.....upon losing his eyesight, he finally realized truths which he never saw when he did have his eyesight......

And you know the blindness somehow drove home the point completely that his SOUL is what's so connected to Nakku.....fair, dark.....beautiful, not beautiful.....doesn't matter.....with that one sense taken away from him, his heart and mind cleared up and recognized this fact.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamshan2430AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeet-Srushti-AyeChavannikabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Ofcourse I'll post caps......but thode toh meri bhi izzat kar lo.....I'm FOREVER asking you to make sigs but abhi tak ek bhi nahin banaayi from these scenes.....Hmmph! :P.....main pata nahin kyun humesha aas lagaaye baithi hoti hoon *dramatic sigh*.....par meri yahaan thodi kadar hai kisi ko? :P

*big sloppy kiss* Mr. Green I'll make too na, Ms. Emotional Attyachaar LOL

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

... And Mahi's disheveled hair keep getting better day by day.....love that hair do and goes so naturally with her current state of exhaustion.....and like the fact that she doesn't go about fixing it before she does or says anything unlike Seema who would fix her hair first and then do the prayachit alaap to devi ma LOL LOL

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls: @ red! And totally agree on MV's hair...it's funny, she looks SO disheveled, but so very pretty...such is the beauty of Nakku, I guess...it comes with her simplicity and earthiness...even the pink WORN OUT saree has stopped bugging me LOL 

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Finally...and what suprised me was that the matki was dropped by Kishore and not Baaji...he was holding it but I think Kishore actually gave the final push....Blastful Monday awaits us with  Kala's emotions and antiques taking a toll LOL  LOL 

Maybe it signifies that in anticlimax, Kishore of all people will bajao Kala's game LOL But I have to laud Baaji and Kishore's guts...to symbolically slap someone like this while being prisoners, kya baat LOL 

And I didn't realize but Baaji must've been informed by none other than Kala herself I guess, that Dutta and Nakku are both well alive and very much together! (: No wonder his inner Baaji Rao Sriraam Patil came out LOLCool

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeet-Srushti-MrsKhansinamikaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
This epi is hard to cap.....I feel like stopping and staring at every frameLOL.....they're looking soooooooooooo amazing!Day Dreaming.....the lighting and all....ethereal almost.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetMelodiousDreams-Srushti-kabeeraspeakingAyeChavanniMrsKhan

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
So I gather everyone here has seen the episode..? *sulks*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219MelodiousDreams-Srushti-

Go to top