Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |21st Feb-25th Feb# 2 | LU Pg 39 (Page 61)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
It was indeed an awsome episode Clap! I havent been writing for the past couple of days since Tasha's reunion, as I dont think words can justifiably sum up the soulful things happening between Tasha! The hug, the dialogues, the feel, everything is soo soulful, how can one sum up something so beautiful in words?! Even today I dont think I'm doing any justice with these words, but just felt like expressing atleast a small percentage of what I am feeling nowadays, thanks to Tasha! I just cant resist myself anymore yaar LOL! I havent felt so soulful for ages, watching any tv serial or movie. Its really a beautiful feeling! Inspite of being aware that its fiction, you can really feel something happening inside you at a deeper level, something which I'm sorry I am not able to sum up in words Confused. You can just feel something filling inside you, I dont know what that feeling is called, only if someone can help me with it Confused. Even after the episode is over, you just cant seem to get up and do anything else or concentrate on anything else, other than keep reminiscing of Tasha! And this goes on for like half an hour to one hour, depending upon the epi LOL!

Ok, so I wont make a futile effort of summing up each and everything I saw or felt after the past 2-3 epis. I will just mention few things Embarrassed.

Just loved the part where Dutta and Nakku gives water to each other in their palms.....just watch Dutta's expression when Nakku keeps her lips on his palm and drinks water Wink Day Dreaming.

I think this is the 1st episode after the previous jungle track, where we are getting to see an episode which is 90% filled with Tasha Embarrassed.

Havent seen both of them together like this for ages! It seems like a long time since we actually saw Tasha in love, and when we got to see them, what a track yaar - awsome scenes, expressions, dialogue, hugs Clap! Feels so 100%!! It seems as though our long wait and all the stress we had to go through for the past couple of months have been rewarded, and HOW Clap!

Godd this weekend is going to seem so long Ouch! When you know something boring is awaiting the next week, we can atleast sleep peacefully, but now what to do LOL?!?! Now am really greedy, & will keep waiting & expecting for even better stuff in the coming weeks  !
!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 25 February 2011 at 9:57am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamLaDuSeLashan2430komal_w25ziks-sourire-Crystal29AbhiAnineets_ltlPooja_219sub_rosaMelodiousDreams-bharti-Warda.kabeeraspeakingmeghapartiMrsKhan

shan2430 Groupbie
shan2430
shan2430

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
WoW!!What an episode!!*still grinning*Tasha aftereffects..Think am going to be sporting a stupid grin throughout the weekend!!
It was strangely sweet to see D so vocal about his feelings...Am i glad that Nakku actually told D abt all that happened at PN..It would have been silly to see them romancing without D knowing the truth.I was so hoping that N will add a line or two more abt what a support Baji was throughout for her.He was her only support....Umm but on afterthought...maybe the fact that she & baji are so devoted to datta is not a big deal to her...She just thinks its natural and meant to be.

As for D taking everyones' names, i was only waiting to hear bajis' name..lol..As for Madhu,honestly i forgot abt her too till I read some of the posts here..i think its only a blooper..I don't blame D for liking leela&roops more than Madhu..Obviously hes grown with them..And he does not know abt their past connivance with Kala..Even so,D is not the type to develop affection overnight for anyone,let alone Madhu..And Madhu,in my opinion, has not potrayed any strong character or individuality for D to take any notice of her..(Ofcourse purely CVs fault)I honeslty feel sorry for Madhu & Soni Singh..

I really liked the line where D says he is finally free of any guilt regarding Damodar..Really kala has been helping him all along unwittingly...So this JMM is meant to complete Ds transformation process,going by what N said to him..Would be interesting to see how D reacts to Kala once he returns..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.-sourire-neets_ltlCrystal29AbhiAnisub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*Warda.kabeeraspeakingmeghapartikhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Can't watch the epi for another 5 hrs!CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219--Sia--

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

I missed the first 5 mins of the epi...will wait for a good quality print to catch up. But of what I saw-OMG! Such a dream episode!

Which was the first scene you watched?

When Dutta and Naku get tired and they stop...later they make each other drink water.

So what you have missed is the pre-cap scene!

Btw, isn't the forum unusually silent?? Especially after such a lovey-dovey episode?

@ blue - Actually even I was wondering that Confused....I thought by the time I come and write, pages and pages would have been filled! Well I think an explanation for that would be what I have mentioned in my previous post Embarrassed.....Tasha is so soulful, and the scenes, dialogues and episode as a whole is soo beautiful, so 1) Maybe people are yet to come out of Tashaland LOL 2) People are finding it difficult to sum up something so beautiful in words!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 25 February 2011 at 9:37am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLashan2430Crystal29-sourire-sub_rosaPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@Aparna....I agree!LOL Even I'm feeling very content and peaceful after watching the episode! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-MelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Can't watch the epi for another 5 hrs!CryCry

I haven't watched it yet too .....
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LTLFan

Naku's statement that we all will like family is confusing. does that include kala or not. This may confuse dutta regarding what he should do to kala. May be she just means he should teach her a lesson and forgive her perhaps, and not hurt kala, which anyways i don't think he will.

She also tells him not to kill Kala. So guess she wants him to beat Kala...not kill her. And anyways I dont think Dutta himself would want to kill Kala.

True. I think Nakku meant, not KILLING Kala and Sudarshan, but to defeat them in their own game and regain his reign. I dont think Nakku will do the bewakoofi of asking everyone to forgive and accept Kala after all that she has done now, as trusting her again is like risking everyone's life once again. So atleast for the safety and welfare of the entire family, Nakku would have the sensibility to keep Kala away!

And how can you trust that woman again after the extent to which she went! If she was just playing games to make sure Dutta 'fails' in life, its another thing. But here she is playing with people's lives, she is having people killed brutally, a woman like that should not be forgiven not because of vengeance, but because its next to impossible to believe that SHE can become 'good' ever again!
There is absolutely no excuse for 'strategic killing' !

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 25 February 2011 at 9:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219-bharti-Warda.kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

shan2430 Groupbie
shan2430
shan2430

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by LTLFan

Naku's statement that we all will like family is confusing. does that include kala or not. This may confuse dutta regarding what he should do to kala. May be she just means he should teach her a lesson and forgive her perhaps, and not hurt kala, which anyways i don't think he will.

She also tells him not to kill Kala. So guess she wants him to beat Kala...not kill her. And anyways I dont think Dutta himself would want to kill Kala.

True. I think Nakku meant, not KILLING Kala and Sudarshan, but to defeat them in their own game and regain his reign. I dont think Nakku will do the bewakoofi of asking everyone to forgive and accept Kala after all that she has done now, as trusting her again is like risking everyone's life once again. So atleast for the safety and welfare of the entire family, Nakku would have the sensibility to keep Kala away!

And how can you trust that woman again after the extent to which she went! If she was just playing games to make sure Dutta 'fails' in life, its another thing. But here she is playing with people's lives, she is having people killed brutally, a woman like that should not be forgiven not because of vengeance, but because its next to impossible to believe that SHE can become 'good' ever again!
There is absolutely no excuse for 'strategic killing' !

Yup...And that's why it makes no sense to keep her alive too..No clue what N meant but she also added that she won't come in between D and what he wants to do with Kala..I guess N just wants D to take his decision in a rational and peaceful state of mind rather than impulse and agitation...Atleast thats what i thought...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.-sourire-AbhiAniCrystal29sub_rosaPooja_219Warda.*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Go to top