Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet=Ram-Sita,So Dev becomes Raavan? (Page 94)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Anu aaja gale lag jaa for all the bhashan that u gave on my behalfHugLOL...

Forum outside is Scary and I still fail to understand why so much of outburst...did MSK or Geet die ?Did MSK-Geet got a divorce ?....Is Geet marrying Dev or MSK slept with Sam ??LOLLOL

See these above r the basic reasons why other show fans go for petitions and hv outburst when their leads separate which happens in all shows todayLOL

Apne show mein aisa kuch nahin ho raha...toh problem kya hai yaarLOLLOLLOL

I agree issues r there which needs to b pointed out and discussed as well...but there is a way to do it...simply bashing the CVs is not the solution and there is no guarantee that Swati Pandey will come back and turn everything into goldLOL....Dunno why people hv short memory but all r forgetting that Swati was the one who brought the separation track and IP track when story went downhillSmile

So its not about old or new writers...its about a show which has aged to almsot 250 episodes now ...so we cannot expect flawless quality on all 6 days...we need to b patient and try to understand the PROS and CONs,...watch other shows and then see where Geet stands and then Demand to the CVsSmile

Edited by jyoti06 - 24 February 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shachifan4manduhegdemedhaDillikudiBingeGeekgodArwen.Meetu_Anumysterygurl1427Infinitedreamspreetgurti

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
@ awesome: thanks

The more I think of it, I'm hoping we get a Chupke Chupke track. The old Dharmendra-Sharmila movie, where Dharmendra who is married to Sharmila disguises himself as a driver and stays with her sister and brother-in-law. And, then a bashful Sharmila sings this song, whilst she is in a room with relatives and friends, for Dharmendra while he is hiding behind the curtain.

Well, we'll have a blushing Dadi doing this soon for Nacool too.

Chupke chupke, chal di purvaiya
Bansuri bajaye re, raas rachaye dayya re dayya
Gopiyon sang kanhaiya
Chupke chupke chal ri purvaiya
Chupke chupke chal ri purvaiya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeGeekgodmysterygurl1427preetgurti

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@ROFL..is it any wonder I love youHug see, thats what I was trying to say in my haphazard way. We here use rhymes ,sarcasm to do it. ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaArwen.mysterygurl1427

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Medha- Savitri ki jawaani ROFL On a serious note, I guess she is very much positive.. just worried about Dev. There was this scene before where she went to the jail or asked Maan to get him out on parole just to tell Dev that she never differentiated between her grandsons. And she has always wished for the family to stay under one roof. So when Geet's life is settled, and she is happy with Maan, she doesn't like Dev being a zombie and frets about the goons harming him. 

The only point I dont get is why would MSK not let his injured brother inside his home for a day or two? He isn't that cruel, c'mon! Stern Smile

manduGeekgodjyoti06mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
@Arwen- hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileTongueTongueTongueTongueHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@Jyo - i always love your arguments Smile

@Haphazard  - HugHugHug

rhymes .. sarcasm .. wit .. irony ... humor .. mocking .... these are the Den ways of criticizing ... thats what we always did ROFLROFLROFL and it was darn fun ..

recently even i stayed away from den bcos of shall we say negativity LOL .... man read the same bloody thing for pages and i m reminded of my brother who as a baby/young child ... would cry like anything .. and wouldnt shut up at all Ouch grr he could cry for hours out of sheer stubborness ...i dont want to be reminded of that when i m here LOLLOLLOL

hegdemedhaBingeGeekgodjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@Shreya:MSK will allow injured Dev for few days in the house..thats not the issue..but then Dadi will hv to tell MSK the whole history as well about Dev giving blood to him blabla....because we know how MSK is a complete quiz book in such casesLOL...so to avoid all that Dadi might hv thought its better to take him to the outhouse for now since he needed instant medication...Ermm

manduBingeGeekgodArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
ShivaniiiHugHugHug how is our idiotic devil? or is it devilishly idiot Ermm?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06mysterygurl1427

Go to top