Devils Den:Maaneet=Ram-Sita,So Dev becomes Raavan? - Page 94

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by deniac

@adiiiiiiiiiiii - hugs

@pallu - FB is working.... n moi is crying there..... stalker.... 😭😭😭

@anwesha - can i please get a doc of ur story..... i dont come to den often now so i dont get to read updates

gouri, why are you crying there?😲 someone stalking u?😲

why is Fb not opening for me😭😭😭 I haat to study😭😭😭

Gouuuuuuuuuuuu..........hugzzzzzzzzzzz

pallu............hugzzzzzzzzzz

@Pallu

Awwwwwww...I LOB YAπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Dits

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.....How are u dear.......πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by adits7

Gouuuuuuuuuuuu..........hugzzzzzzzzzzz

pallu............hugzzzzzzzzzz

Aditiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Aditi, I wish FB would open for me😭 I would have told u that how much *someone* from the other show is mindblowing😳
@pallu - yeah stalker.... stalker is reading every post i am making on FB n responding to my posts and then trying to unnecessarily instigate me on issues that am least interested in discussing with the stalker... moreover i have been jabardastili made an admin of a page i dont approve of... n im not understanding how to delete myself from there.... am asking everyone for help.... 😭😭
Originally posted by deniac

@pallu - yeah stalker.... stalker is reading every post i am making on FB n responding to my posts and then trying to unnecessarily instigate me on issues that am least interested in discussing with the stalker... moreover i have been jabardastili made an admin of a page i dont approve of... n im not understanding how to delete myself from there.... am asking everyone for help.... 😭😭

really?😲 hmmmmm...who could that beπŸ€”... but u can assign admin power to someone else na😊
alloooooooooooooooooo  to all, anu gouri pallu and the rest i cant see but know are here.....πŸ€—

what is new in Geet Land? πŸ˜†
@pallu : idhar hi Pm service use kar na...i thin i knw whom u r talkin abt bt Pm ...

@ANU : hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.dearie me f9 hw abt u???

Now I had exactly 3 Weeks for my College to end..I had 2 weeks for work experience in Ishaan's Rival Company and it was my first day to the company..I had no idea that Ishaan and the rival company had issues with each other..I stepped into the company with only one thought to achieve a good impression so my future could be secure..The Receptionist welcomed me and she showed me the way to the owner's cabin..I followed the instructions and reached his cabin..My first word I said was:"Good Morning Sir"..He turned his chair and said "a very good morning Mam"with a smirk..I was Confused with the Mam reference and decided to ignore it..I introduced myself to him with all my responsibilities I had to perform. He gave me a load pile of designs to improve and I had to complete my task till 2 as there was an important meeting regarding that..I started working as soon as I could because I only had 4 hours and they were not enough..So the clock started ticking and I started completing all the work..

It was 12 pm so there was only 2 hours left..I increased my speed and continued..The clock struck 2 and I rushed to the conference meeting room with the whole lot of design..I was just about to open the door when the door opened my way so it hit my head and the designs fell off my hand..The person who opened the door helped me with recollecting all the designs but he didn't bother to say Sorry..I looked up to and it was none other than Ishaan..I was shocked and so was he..he placed all the designs in my hand but he couldn't look into my eyes for some reason..I was confused with his strange behaviour..I instructed myself that I should focus right now since it is my work experience I cannot take a chance to mess it up..

The meeting started and throughout the meeting we were breaking and making eyelocks..It was natural..My new Boss,his name was Mr.Mehul Bhatt..we shared the same surnames that's it..Mehul noticed that Ishaan was distracted by my presence so he called me to his face and spoke in my ear: "do you have any sort of crush on this man,you can't seem to get your eyes off him..what's the matter?"..I spoke back into his ear:"Sir Nope nothing at all"and Ishaan  had some problems in his throat at that time so the usual coughs..but I continued to Mehul "If you don't mind can I go and have some water..I think I need some.."..Mehul Nodded with a smile and I left with Ishaan glaring at me..
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
@Gou - You can check this help page http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=19375 If he starts adding you repeatedly then it is a problem, but at least once you can just remove yourself as the admin.