Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet=Ram-Sita,So Dev becomes Raavan? (Page 77)

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
@ Patience  I m being a good  bacchi  waiting for u to tell now bolo bolo what did u do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
@ OkShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Me too went to serve dinner    made Spinach Chinese with  Eggs and chickpeas for Nana Bhai grandpaa)Big smile

Geekgod

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Sorry i totally forgot that i have commented here....

Hi polly, how are you?

Muniza

polly23

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
@ROFLROFL
You love chinese food? I love itLOLSpinach chineseDay Dreaming

Edited by Geekgod - 24 February 2011 at 8:35pm

polly23

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
My take on todays episode:

I liked the episode, enjoyed MaanEet moments as usual... AA + new entry was good...This girl is very good actress, mostly i saw her in negative character, no idea what she will do here.....

Episode started with the same scene,, where it ended yesterday....Loved Geet how she calmed down Maan's anger by mentioning baby....And loved it when Maan asked her, why she always brought baby in every talk, so i think lot of people got the answer that why she brought baby in every single talk right guys? I loved her answer to Maan, cause by mentioning baby name Maan gets calm down.....Chalo subko unke question ka jawab mil gaya...I always like 1 thing about our creatives, sooner or later they always come up with answer of fans question, and shut the mouth...Better we stop asking questions and they will figure out their own mistakes, and come up with the valid solution, what say?

Dadi is over worried about Dev, but i can understand...I know Dadi cares Maan alot, but when she started afraid of Maan to say anything? Come on CV's don't ruin dadi character...You can bring whatever track you want, but without ruining the characters....Anyways i think Daadi should has to inform Maan about Dev, cause of her this decision MaanEet has to pay.....

New entry in AA life, but i liked it how Annie understood Arjun's intention...I hope she will teach him good lesson...I seriously don't wanna see any jealousy track between them...First of all, their almost all scene are copy of MaanEet, not exact scene but motive are same.....

Romeo is perfect like his name, hur kissi ko daikh kur raal tapkata hai....Oye ghaddey ek pur tik.....

MaanEet and MaRo scene was good, loved it how Maan question them, and loved it how they came with silly answer...Come on guys are you making fool to MSK? No way, no one can make him fool....Loved it how Geet informed them in the beginning that they would gonna killed today....I am agry with some of my fellows that Geet shouldn't had to interfere in MSK's work matter....Maan should has to give her ultimatum to not to interfere, she has to understand that, atleast front of employee she shouldn't has to let MSk down..If she do like that then none employee will respect him, and ever be serious...Plz CV's again don't ruin characters, plz, bring our Geet back....

Chalo Daadi ki chinta hoiee khatam, Dev aaya Mansion ke andar, ohho outhouse ke andar...Abb shru hogi angry Maan ki kahani, aur woh hoga confuse apni wifey ko ley kur...Oye don't be insecure, our MSK is not like that...CV's plz understand the character first, don't try to ruin MSK warna khair nahin...

We don't want Ram & Sita in Geet, no way, humey SR chahiye, phul romance chahiye, pur Ram Sita nahin samjhe CV'sAngry....

Over all nice episode 7/10....

Question to all: What storyline you wanna see in Geet, What your expectation from the show? After so much change in stroy, characters, what you think will bring the show back?

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandupolly23

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
 @ Muniza I m good  how bout u
how is Idiots doing,Smile
Shivani used to come here i don't see her anymore Cry

Geekgod

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
@ Bubba - Hello Bubbawa, 

How are you?
Are you done with your meal or you have to go and eat?

Muniza

polly23Geekgod

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
@Polly-shivani still comes here babes!! Hello Hug

GeekgodInfinitedreams

Go to top