Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Oh yeah, I forgot to add one more thing::::

Today in SBS and U me and TV, we were shown shooting of PR

Ankita was giving Sushant back massage

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Ya I saw dear, he didnt even had proper steps, Anki was doing most of the dancing......Cry
And this was shooted well before two weeks, still he had his belt on, its clearly visible in the video, thanks to Nishu....
And as they are main stars of Zee as Nikki said, they cant reject the command given by Zee ppl

And thanks for all your duas, Sushant is better now, thank you very much.
We too wished Salman when he was injured visiting the AT and the get well soon thread too.........
But its totally upto you what you have to believe, that doesnt change the fact though Smile
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
=_=

can everyone just stop can we all be the bigger person in this and flipping STOP

and u know what Nikita i kinda understand what u mean there she would have told us instead of writing a big thread

but i know why Arushi wrote this she was simply expressing how she felt its her opinion and it is an open forum shes allowed do it and if she doesnt want to explain its her choice as well

u guys dont have to attack her or her opinion either that just adds more heat to the flame. or whatever the hell that saying is.

this forum is completely pointless now its gotten to a point where everything breaks into unbelievable idoitocracy on not just one side but both.
=_=

As a Salyana fan im trying to keep the peace here you guys dont hate me my fellow Salmanics

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 24 February 2011 at 10:17am
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
loll not only sushita fans but anyone can ask ppl who follow zee dat wat sushant did in sanskar laxmi..poorthingCry he still did dat show just cos zee made him a superstar and he has to do wat it says no matter wat..

and that shoot took place before Thursday where the actual shoot of JDJ happens(Thnx to SBS for showing dat clip)..

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GHT_ArMan

Grrr..another topic abt Sushant's injury...am kinda starting to hate Salman-Yana..bcoz of their so called FANSWacko...am shocked 2 see..they talk more abt Sushant-Anki dan deir favs..Pinch

ha ha ha Mou, maybe their favs arent interesting enuf to discuss TongueLOL m glad that Sushant gets so much publicity here as they say there is no such thing as good or bad publicity as long as he hogs all the limelightWink .... feel sorry for the other celebs they must be feeling left out OuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryNisha_90

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@Taz:::: 

I did not attack Arushi Taz. Read my post. It is quite clear she made this post without seeing the performance.  If she had seen the performance first and then shared her opinion, then it would have been much better. Airing your opinion is okay, but one must know the complete history-geography and the background first.  Arushi obviously didn't do it--- otherwise she would have seen that Sushant didn't DANCE on Sanskar Lakshmi, he was only WALKING here and there. Whatever little dance he did was worse than Akhil's.

And I find it weird that people are so keen to share their opinion and draw verdicts on events which they have not even seen (sanskar lakshmi performance), but later when I politely explain the whole thing then they don't answer back???

Edited by nikitagmc - 24 February 2011 at 10:35am
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

=_=

can everyone just stop can we all be the bigger person in this and flipping STOP

and u know what Nikita i kinda understand what u mean there she would have told us instead of writing a big thread

but i know why Arushi wrote this she was simply expressing how she felt its her opinion and it is an open forum shes allowed do it and if she doesnt want to explain its her choice as well

u guys dont have to attack her or her opinion either that just adds more heat to the flame. or whatever the hell that saying is.

this forum is completely pointless now its gotten to a point where everything breaks into unbelievable idoitocracy on not just one side but both.
=_=

As a Salyana fan im trying to keep the peace here you guys dont hate me my fellow Salmanics

@bold: it seems that arushi is misinformed and that the basis of her opinion is wrong. some members are just explaining the truth/ informing her of the reality as she seems unware.. no fight, nothing.
it was that ekta who wrote the seemingly sarcastic comment! 

and i really appreciate your efforts to keep peace.. 

lol Ekta is always sarcastic this is nothing new LOL she unbelievably sarcastic with me all the time Lol u just smile and laugh it off
i guess u guys are arent used to it

but its her opinion as well =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index