Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [24/2 - Epi 86] (Page 7)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i second that anjali!!..Embarrassed....hope arohi loves arjun soon!!elseEvil Smile

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
byee Aksh..n ur twin Kuki has gone sleep..hehe..Tongue
waiting 2 read urs and hers takes...
Hug
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

@olly..yupp me to really liked today's epi
and yhh..awe..arjun was soo sweet..so innocent...bechara is so confused on what he feels abt arohi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...loved him today..atleast he is realising something afterall he did so so much for her before Rashi accident...but arohi..Evil Smile..i have nothing but evil smiles and angry faces and stern smiles and unhappy faces and thumbs down for her..Thumbs Down

how can u guys overlook arohis achais?????didnt u notice kaise hak se gussa ho rahi thi wo arjun pe k mein aur wo ikdum ikjaise hai apni family ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai ab pata nahi kiski galti chupane ke liye blame apne sar le raha hai.....mere liye this was the best part her realisation finallyyy startedClapClapClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_Nishrasika_DSroshaniDAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

bye askha Embarrassed will be looking forward to ur take!!LOL
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
nahi not particular the whole sequence was so romantic get as many as u can....gosh m too excited

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

and yhh..awe..arjun was soo sweet..so innocent...bechara is so confused on what he feels abt arohi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...loved him today..atleast he is realising something afterall he did so so much for her before Rashi accident...but arohi..Evil Smile..i have nothing but evil smiles and angry faces and stern smiles and unhappy faces and thumbs down for her..Thumbs Down

how can u guys overlook arohis achais?????didnt u notice kaise hak se gussa ho rahi thi wo arjun pe k mein aur wo ikdum ikjaise hai apni family ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai ab pata nahi kiski galti chupane ke liye blame apne sar le raha hai.....mere liye this was the best part her realisation finallyyy startedClap
oh arifa jeeee tumne to meri muh ki baat cheen li..ya i also loved these lines..guess she will be more convince when she comes to know about arjun;s reason of sacrifice!..:)..but i really loved todays epi..and ya waiting for tomorrows!..hugs arifa!!
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

how can u guys overlook arohis achais?????didnt u notice kaise hak se gussa ho rahi thi wo arjun pe k mein aur wo ikdum ikjaise hai apni family ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai ab pata nahi kiski galti chupane ke liye blame apne sar le raha hai.....mere liye this was the best part her realisation finallyyy startedClapClapClapClapClap
yh arifa..i also liked that part when she said abt her things common wid arjun...Thumbs Up
sorry arifa...Embarrassed..just hope soon we get to see that arohi that loves arjun unconditionally and is always by his side...and also that arohi that regrets all the pain she gave to arjun
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ya the precap was so romantic..really loved it waiting for tomorrows episode!

Go to top