Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Happy Birthday SEHBAN AZIM *Our Rockstar* (Page 71)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Yo lekhu stay na lol

@tms
oye dnt get excited im feeling guilty mite make a neha one wit him lol and i dunno if icn complete today


watever behoodi i will get excited ROFLROFLROFL haw with neha even betterBlushingthey soo complete each other teheee waise u know i was thinkingBlushingu know the epi was aired on 3rd march wat if the shot for tht scene on his bdayBlushingim soo sick ROFLROFLROFL


i knw seha 4eva aaahhh

sicko u mean hes gift to eat her Blushing

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
@tms oye hoye chillin goodCool waise lleeem post baraat again im soo happy ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

@shilpzz welcome back ROFLROFL

@tms yeah i know were making ppl believe they are together ROFLROFLROFL i remember i told someone about bread and juiceBlushing


we r soo sick Day Dreaming we cudve finsihed a islu today rofl cnt we make this islu 160 ROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6143/sehban.gif

one more sig from my side! Big smile

shilpzzzzSilly he is sooo hot wait lemme use thisBlushing
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

oh babe you know that one sig you made.. can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars.. I made that one too kal


reli the dargah one Day Dreaming

showeeyyy
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Yo lekhu stay na lol

@tms
oye dnt get excited im feeling guilty mite make a neha one wit him lol and i dunno if icn complete today


watever behoodi i will get excited ROFLROFLROFL haw with neha even betterBlushingthey soo complete each other teheee waise u know i was thinkingBlushingu know the epi was aired on 3rd march wat if the shot for tht scene on his bdayBlushingim soo sick ROFLROFLROFL


i knw seha 4eva aaahhh

sicko u mean hes gift to eat her Blushing

seha for life Day Dreaming

I know hhis giftBlushing He wud be soo happy na tht dayBlushing soooo hotSilly
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

@shilpzz welcome back ROFLROFL

@tms yeah i know were making ppl believe they are together ROFLROFLROFL i remember i told someone about bread and juiceBlushing


we r soo sick Day Dreaming we cudve finsihed a islu today rofl cnt we make this islu 160 ROFL

imm soo proud of us being sickEmbarrassed ROFLROFLROFL yeah we cud have we have been here literally all day ROFLROFLROFL will we be here tom also?Ermm ROFL 
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6143/sehban.gif

one more sig from my side! Big smile


hawteee pie Blushing

its a gif so it it animated? Lol i cnt see
if u found the clear version plzz post on yt i need it Unhappy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sehban Azim at delhi aaj tak

Author: pinnkypearl   Replies: 0   Views: 490

pinnkypearl 0 490 06 July 2010 at 2:08am by pinnkypearl
vote for Sehban Azim

Author: minchi   Replies: 0   Views: 472

minchi 0 472 21 June 2010 at 5:25am by minchi
sehban azim aka Dr yuvi leaving the show??

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 81   Views: 5265

Nadz_YuNalover 81 5265 08 June 2010 at 10:13am by KajenLuva
Sehban Azim INTERVIEW

Author: maaneet_forever   Replies: 4   Views: 1996

maaneet_forever 4 1996 08 June 2010 at 6:37am by hum993
She looked happy-he looked happy-they looked happy

2 3 4

Author: i_love_KSG   Replies: 26   Views: 6535

i_love_KSG 26 6535 13 April 2010 at 2:32pm by Ishaqzaadi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index