Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

your opinion towards Akruthi (Page 2)

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I don't know about disorders etc but she's a really horrible girl. Dead

Selfish, self centred, manipulative, sneaky, self destructive, inconsiderate, sullen, joyless, clingy, jealous, unethical and willing to feed her bad ideas.
PHEW! LOL

She doesn't care about herself OR others. Now apparently she's also a thief. I really am disappointed in Daksh for not seeing what's happening and for being so OBSESSED with his obsession with Naina that he can't see the harm he's doing to Akruti and her character by pandering to her like this.

Bubble

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliJia1larimel22hkhb17anisharoy1amrapali_dubey-Wanderer-anu17SahiPakdeHai.

larimel22 Senior Member
larimel22
larimel22

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I think Aakruti acts out of sheer jealousy Ouch
For years, she's been going through hell with her father. Vedant, being a guy and probably more expressive of his irritation, has been able to overcome it. But Aakruti hasn't. Seeing the freedom that Naina has AND her father's constant approval of her gives her that inferiority. She wants to rise above her and prove that she's not a little lamb. She's using her only weapon: Daksh. As long as she can manipulate her way around situations and make it seem like SHE's the victim, she's gonna gain everyone's sympathy. I guess in Aakruti's way of thinking, THAT's her victory: belittling Naina.

I, for one, am glad that Aakruti's mom sees through her plan. She'll probably be the one to see through ALL her plans and inform Naina about it Wink. I'm also happy that the other girl in the office (I don't remember her name :| ) saw what Aaku did and told Naina about it.  But I'm still wondering why she didn't speak up when Daksh was accusing her of being inhuman Confused

Edited by larimel22 - 25 February 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalihkhb17-Wanderer-soapbubbleisomersanu17Neerjaa

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Whenever Daksh is in his angry state and shouts at her, she never confronts him back. She just lets him vent.

This is interesting since Naina is not the type of girl to let people mistreat her though with Daksh, she allows it. I wonder why?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

mcgregor Groupbie
mcgregor
mcgregor

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Whenever Daksh is in his angry state and shouts at her, she never confronts him back. She just lets him vent.

This is interesting since Naina is not the type of girl to let people mistreat her though with Daksh, she allows it. I wonder why?

naina dosent always keep quiet. but sh sure analyzes the situation...........
ther were 3-4 times when she kept quiet....
1 after akruti's accident in hospital.....guess she knew daksh is under lot of stress
2 regarding her mother......which is a very sensitive issue fo her and she cannot really discuss that with anybody
3 again regarding akruti maybe since all the times his family memvers were around him & she didnt want to insult him in fron og them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17Neerjaa

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
she also kept quiet when she realised her mistake after accusing him of playing with the fuse in her room and kicking him out of his room. He said some nasty things to her when she went to apologize and she kept quiet. In fact after that she tried to stay out of his way but then later had to convince him that he had to play her husband for her job.

I think the times she confronted him when he was angry with her was at her friend's marriage,  when she first met him in house and when he ruined her decoration as he blamed her for being late for work.

larimel22anu17

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
did any1 watched today's epi? Urrgghh! dat girl is mad or what..She was smiling & OMG! pure evil.

-Wanderer-anu17

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
what happened piya?

anu17SahiPakdeHai.

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
^ i 've skiped d last part yaar.. & not goona watch dis show untill she get punishment.. well u goota see on ur own..:S

She ctole those gini's & put some cutout of golden color paper on dat flower buckeye.. & now Naina 'll be blamed for it.. + Now she's going back to Naina's workplace just to see d tamasha.. OMG! Such a pathetic person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index