Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shweta13

Oh I appreciate your efforts for this ............. dont know when will they actually solve it.

Thank you Shweta!!!

No idea... they too probably lost count of how many days have passed :)

No logic is left in the show anyway.
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Good that you put efforts but seriously this is so so so stupid to show like this - whatever they think but at least it should follow some kind of logic. This used to be my favorite show but now I feel like I want to stop watching it. There is no character consistency left as well.There is not fundamental story left and unnecessary characters. They are just dragging the baby track without showing baby bump, they should either do miscarriage or either baby bump and plus, if they do miscarriage, it feels like they generated Ramayana and at the end where is RAM kind of feeling, the base of the serial is actually kid, Geet did everything for the kid. Serial is becoming baseless. 
Dilsay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asha2010

Good that you put efforts but seriously this is so so so stupid to show like this - whatever they think but at least it should follow some kind of logic. This used to be my favorite show but now I feel like I want to stop watching it. There is no character consistency left as well.There is not fundamental story left and unnecessary characters. They are just dragging the baby track without showing baby bump, they should either do miscarriage or either baby bump and plus, if they do miscarriage, it feels like they generated Ramayana and at the end where is RAM kind of feeling, the base of the serial is actually kid, Geet did everything for the kid. Serial is becoming baseless. 

I absolutely  agree with you .
EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha2010

Good that you put efforts but seriously this is so so so stupid to show like this - whatever they think but at least it should follow some kind of logic. This used to be myfavoriteshow but now I feel like I want to stop watching it. There is no character consistency left as well.There is not fundamental story left and unnecessary characters. They are just dragging the baby track without showing baby bump, they should either do miscarriage or either baby bump and plus, if they do miscarriage, it feels like they generated Ramayana and at the end where is RAM kind of feeling, the base of the serial is actually kid, Geet did everything for the kid. Serial is becoming baseless.

Yeah I know how you feel. They really need to sit down and think seriously about this. Every time I come to this forum now, all I see posts on are either how much we hate AA track and want them out, or CVs need to change, or Geet is losing it's charm and I am leaving the show. It's unfortunate to see this but that's what it has come down to sadly. And the baby track definitely needs closure. Come on CVs I did the work for you. Now you know she is 4 months pregnant. Either give us the bump or MC. Anything in between is sheer idiocracy.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kudos to you dtri for compiling this list!

Sooooo many people were doubting if Geet was actually pregnant anymore and felt it's been ages.. but in fact it's been a little less than 4 months. Good to know!

Thanxx!

Z
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

i tell u baby will come out after he is one year old directly to celebrate his first b'day 🤣🤣

very funnyROFLROFL  dramas at times are very illogical😳Edited by hopehot - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

[P]Kudos to you dtri for compiling this list!

Sooooo many people were doubting if Geet was actually pregnant anymore and felt it's been ages.. but in fact it's been a little less than 4 months. Good to know!

Thanks Mk.Gh. Yeah it was really more for me to figure out where in her pregnancy cycle she really is!!! It was driving me crazy hehe :)

but did you notice how they went from Diwali to Christmas in like 12 days or so... haha

😉
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwww...only 79 days...i am gonna refer ppl to this post when they question her baby bump...
EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

wowwwww...only 79 days...i am gonna refer ppl to this post when they question her baby bump...

Yeah about 4 months when you count the hoshiyarpur days!! I guess she still has some time :)
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
The baby is too scared of Maan and Geet to come out!