India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

This forum really needs a "makeover".

salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Hello there, I'm a very rare and silent viewer of JDJ4 forum, but I feel disgusted and disappointed seeing tons of articles only on two celebrities namely, Rajput and Lokhande. I have nothing against them being the limelight of the show, but what's with all the pro Rajput-Lokhande and anti Rajput- Lokhande. 

This is supposed to be a dance show, but it seems that the forum is filled with the two teams bashing one another and pointing out little things which will prove their team better. There seems to be no topics which cover any sort of discussions or analysis on the types of dance forms. I can understand that it's normal to have discussions about judges favouring some contestants but the battle between the pro and anti Rajput Lokhande seems to have eating away all the forum. 

Personally, I have loved these two actors (in terms of their acting mind you) and do not see the need to talk about their personality. Perhaps, it's because of their roles they play in PR where the audience always believes that the guy playing the good boy role has to be good. (Btw, I'm not saying that Rajput isn't good-natured.)

Unfortunately, I have to say that all the excitement I had for this JDJ season has gone down the drain especially when it's just a few weeks from the finale. Even though I always wanted this on-screen jodi to hit the dance-floors, I have to say it was not a good decision to bag them together. Not because I did not want them to be in a reality show together, but because being an off-screen couple as well, they do steal the limelight of the show. And I think they merely are to be blamed as even the hosts and the production house seem to have promoted them more in a lovey-dovey manner. No doubt that this couple is much more famous than others, but even the bro-sis duo, Krushna and Ragini were not that much promoted by JDJ. 

To end, I think JDJ has been TRP-hungry this season and that's why they show promos of some fake fights between the couple to aggravate the pro and anti Rajput Lokhande teams. 
I just hope that this forum could have juicier topics which focus on the coming finale and views on who should win, not due to their personality but due to their dancing abilities :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureArushiBS

realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

No need to bash me dear but I must ask, isnt ur request a bit belated?  It would have been welcomed when the constant Miss Lokhande bashing was hot and happening.Confused

salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitytv

No need to bash me dear but I must ask, isnt ur request a bit belated?  It would have been welcomed when the constant Miss Lokhande bashing was hot and happening.Confused

As I said, I'm a rare viewer of this forum. So when all that was happening, I wasn't really active on this forum. And I have no idea why u're thinking I'm bashing you. The confusion is, if you're talking about bashing "reality tv" show JDJ, then u're right but if u're talking about yourself, I dont even remember reading any of your articles. 
realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
TM, I presumed u got pinched so now U have decided to bash ME.LOLLOL
salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitytv

TM, I presumed u got pinched so now U have decided to bash ME.LOLLOL

Your insecurity over this matter just tells me how you feel when someone posts this kind of request. Oh well, I'm not sure in what ways you read my post, I'm just hoping you wouldn't jump to any conclusions when it comes to all this. 
realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Ur first indictment was saying u r a rare viewer on the forum yet u observed tons of articles. Confused Silliness is not my cup of tea so PEACE OUT AND CONTINUE TO HAVE A RARE DAYD'oh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top