Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 9 (Page 81)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

@bold: That happened with me on LJ in one of the football communities. This girl claimed to be another girl, stole her pictures on facebook and put them up on twitter under a different name. She even went so far as to steal the girl's entire identity -- right down to her algerian/pakistani heritage and choices in football clubs *headdesk*. It was only after a couple of us started finding something odd with her behaviour that we found out she'd played us all.

I really don't get the purpose of pretending to be someone else though. It's not like any of us would have liked her less if her name was different or she looked differently. 

Same thing happened to someone I follow on twitter. She is a fan of Vivek. And a salman fan stole her identity on twitter. Uses the same pic as the vivek's fan girl personal picture. And she starts abusing the Vivek fan on twitter. It was such a big drama. All this because of stupid celeb arguments. Now the vievk fan girl never uses her real pic on twitter!

Edited by beboholic - 26 February 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKissesThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigal90

That what I think as well.
I actually think that it got to a point where she coudnt keep up with the life she had put in front of me. She got the pictures from another girl's fb accoutn. Maybe it was that girl I dont know. But the girl who's accoutn she got pics from, the girl who's face she used...she had a different name.
Two theories: Either its is that girl who's fb account I saw, but she used some other name OR the poor girl on FB had no clue her pics were being used by some random girl. Who knows man. I'll never know the truth.
Sucks that you were lied to for 4 years. That's harsh! Not to mention the death drama - that's just excessive.

@bold: That happened with me on LJ in one of the football communities. This girl claimed to be another girl, stole her pictures on facebook and put them up on twitter under a different name. She even went so far as to steal the girl's entire identity -- right down to her algerian/pakistani heritage and choices in football clubs *headdesk*. It was only after a couple of us started finding something odd with her behaviour that we found out she'd played us all.

I really don't get the purpose of pretending to be someone else though. It's not like any of us would have liked her less if her name was different or she looked differently. 

wow, only if people had a life Wacko wasting time in faking all this and that too for virtual world ConfusedOuch

Edited by Mihirism - 26 February 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigal90

That what I think as well.
I actually think that it got to a point where she coudnt keep up with the life she had put in front of me. She got the pictures from another girl's fb accoutn. Maybe it was that girl I dont know. But the girl who's accoutn she got pics from, the girl who's face she used...she had a different name.
Two theories: Either its is that girl who's fb account I saw, but she used some other name OR the poor girl on FB had no clue her pics were being used by some random girl. Who knows man. I'll never know the truth.
Sucks that you were lied to for 4 years. That's harsh! Not to mention the death drama - that's just excessive.

Same here!
She woudl use pics of this girl from her trip to India...very wisely! Like she'd say, shes on her trip...got some pics nad send em.

Good god, pics of like all these poor kids, with names, the camp they went to...the wedding, everything.

Like you said, to this day I dont understand why she had to lie. I wouldnt have liked her any less whatever she looked like, or whatever her name was. It just reeks of desperation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKisses.khoobsurat.ThatOneGuy

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.khoobsurat.

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

this is too funny.. i can't stop laughing.. ROFL

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1625573&PID=39682598&#39682598

LOL
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
That's hilarious!
Eh we all want credit for posting something, arright :P
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
My most favorite topic Heart don't miss our replies on page 7 LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKisses.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
lol Meena that was funny. And your comment about are u gonna make another topic to close this one! ROFL

ThatOneGuy

Go to top