Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Ughh tell me bout it...next week is full of quizzes and tests and im here making up stories about bush and osama...god help me.

😆 Same here! I have a lot of things to do and am on IF
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

@bold: That happened with me on LJ in one of the football communities. This girl claimed to be another girl, stole her pictures on facebook and put them up on twitter under a different name. She even went so far as to steal the girl's entire identity -- right down to her algerian/pakistani heritage and choices in football clubs *headdesk*. It was only after a couple of us started finding something odd with her behaviour that we found out she'd played us all.

I really don't get the purpose of pretending to be someone else though. It's not like any of us would have liked her less if her name was different or she looked differently. 

Same thing happened to someone I follow on twitter. She is a fan of Vivek. And a salman fan stole her identity on twitter. Uses the same pic as the vivek's fan girl personal picture. And she starts abusing the Vivek fan on twitter. It was such a big drama. All this because of stupid celeb arguments. Now the vievk fan girl never uses her real pic on twitter!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Sucks that you were lied to for 4 years. That's harsh! Not to mention the death drama - that's just excessive.

@bold: That happened with me on LJ in one of the football communities. This girl claimed to be another girl, stole her pictures on facebook and put them up on twitter under a different name. She even went so far as to steal the girl's entire identity -- right down to her algerian/pakistani heritage and choices in football clubs *headdesk*. It was only after a couple of us started finding something odd with her behaviour that we found out she'd played us all.

I really don't get the purpose of pretending to be someone else though. It's not like any of us would have liked her less if her name was different or she looked differently. 

wow, only if people had a life  wasting time in faking all this and that too for virtual world 😕
Edited by Mihirism - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sucks that you were lied to for 4 years. That's harsh! Not to mention the death drama - that's just excessive.

Same here!
She woudl use pics of this girl from her trip to India...very wisely! Like she'd say, shes on her trip...got some pics nad send em.

Good god, pics of like all these poor kids, with names, the camp they went to...the wedding, everything.

Like you said, to this day I dont understand why she had to lie. I wouldnt have liked her any less whatever she looked like, or whatever her name was. It just reeks of desperation.
this is too funny.. i can't stop laughing.. 🤣

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1625573&PID=39682598�
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's hilarious!
Eh we all want credit for posting something, arright :P
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
My most favorite topic ❤️ don't miss our replies on page 7 😆

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
lol Meena that was funny. And your comment about are u gonna make another topic to close this one! 🤣
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

My most favorite topic ❤️ don't miss our replies on page 7 😆

🤣