Posted: 13 years ago
lol...look at this one...he is typing stuff into windows media player...🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_kYiWbAOy0[/YOUTUBE]
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
shabz

nagarjuna has decent movies too..

one of mani ratnam's masterpieces was with nagarjuna..it was called geetanjali..about two terminally ill cancer patients falling in love

southern hero worship is extreme

ive even seen mid air yoga in a south movie😆
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Caro...a college classmate and very good friend of mine is a pretty popular villain in Tamil movies. I have not watched any of his but I now have a pile of DVDs he sent me to view. This coming weekend is now all about Tamil movies. 😆
oh u wanna see south worship...herz just a whisker...😆

PS..I love it!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8vLkd-JWus[/YOUTUBE]
^ LOLLL Caro if you find that mid air yoga scene, then do post it. I saw this scene a long time ago of a horse on a highway and then slidding under a truck. It never gets old. ðŸ¤£

Now I have this feeling that I have to reply to one of Zainab's post from yesterday or the day before. Gotta dig through my posts now and after that, I think I'm out. 
 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
I just watched the video you posted Smartie....

If I touch current, then current gets a shock -------- 🤣🤣
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i remember the movie shabz..will dig the scene for you...

the horse skidding scene is super famous

jaya
one of my friends married an "upcoming" tamil hero as well.... who is ur friend? he has been upcoming for a few years but he tries hard
LOL..aaah...i heart south movies...😆

my physics teacher wanted to commit suicide after watching this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIpcvHxaLpU[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by: zainab25

Yea, Shabnam, but that's the not the synopsis of the film. LOL! I was letting Ania know what our Professor provided us as background information prior to film's screening, in order for us to comprehend the subject, the setting, the content. The film is so different from Bollywood or Hollywood ones we see, because the formal techniques even used in the film is very different....there's hand held camera, there is abandoned setting, there's so much silence which is eerie....and other techniques the film maker uses with sound,editing, and camera movement which you can only experience when you actually watch it. WATCH IT!!...But it's disturbing, definitely....and thank you, I couldn't remember the president - cum - dictator's name. Foreign films (that never make it to theater) are just a different experience to view altogether, and they set completely different standards for film making. This particular one's formal techniques is remarkable, because due that, the film maker is able to grasp our attention and let us sink into such a controversial and marginalized issue. I'm going to Google the film you had seen back in high school tonight. 

Lol I realized my mistake...I knew you were giving out just background information but for some reason I wrote plot synopsis. Regardless, the info. you provided immediately reminded me of the documentary I watched and both their background info. is more or less similar in ways. At least you are lucky that your professor provided your class with some additional info. My teacher - she just showed us the film in class and told us to write a 5 page paper on it due the following week. I guess I got lucky that the subject kept my attention throughout and that's why I wrote the paper without any hesitation. 

And now...I think I'm outta here so I can go watch Good WIll Hunting. Or Gossip Girl. Or Malaal. 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Caro...my friend is this guy. He goes by the assumed name of Adithya in Tamil and Malayalam movies but that is not his real name. Who is yours? 😆