Latest news: Dutta to get his eyesight back!

Posted: 13 years ago
Just read at a rival site that Dutta will get his eyesight back. Also read that MR has informed the PH that this will be his last month in LTL but channel will take a final call. So people bombard the channel. Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Just read at a rival site that Dutta will get his eyesight back. Also he will swear revenge on Kala.

Ksh you come out with the best of news...πŸ˜†
But .. .you know I wish that he stays blind a little longer...I want to see the blind romance😳...After all Pyaar andha hota hai na?
Hey Ksh,
I just read it but did u see last few lines.
what crap was that😑,again these pendulum talks.
will they ever allow us to enjoy the show😑
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Just read at a rival site that Dutta will get his eyesight back. Also read that MR has informed the PH that this will be his last month in LTL but channel will take a final call. So people bombard the channel.
-----------

what r u doing ksh? at a time khushi & gaam both jhatka. not fair haan

Thanks for Sharing.
That's Great news!
But its his last month? Oh god, not again! Im tired of hearing that!.. 😑
Just when the show is gettin interesting, that stupid news comes out again!! Just ruins everything! 😑
I too read the article there. The last line of the article, i.e., channel taking the final call on MR seems to be the same old news they had published couple of days back, they are just recycling the same news and adding it to the new article!

And what did they mean by, 'Will Dutta return and expose Kala πŸ˜•?!' I mean she is already exposed right πŸ˜•?!
And he has to save his family too na?!
Thanks for sharing, Ksh! 

So more days in jungle, new characters and Dutta can see! That seems to be the plot for the next week at least! Yippee!! Love it..

They cannot give us an article without the MR leaving bit in there, is it! Channel is making a call...Good..LTL is in top for the past few weeks..And they will choose to replace the lead? .Colors Business should know better than that...They better sign him back...Ok am sending some emails and then throwing this thought to the back of my mind or I will not be able to enjoy the best track of LTL that is going on!
Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sophia21

Thanks for Sharing.
That's Great news!
But its his last month? Oh god, not again! Im tired of hearing that!.. 😑
Just when the show is gettin interesting, that stupid news comes out again!! Just ruins everything! 😑

I think rival channel want to confuse us. So that we cannot enjoy this show.

Edited by pbtghosh - 13 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I too read the article there. The last line of the article, i.e., channel taking the final call on MR seems to be the same old news they had published couple of days back, they are just recycling the same news and adding it to the new article!

And what did they mean by, 'Will Dutta return and expose Kala πŸ˜•?!' I mean she is already exposed right πŸ˜•?!
And he has to save his family too na?!

@bold : πŸ˜† They have to recycle...I think they will do that until end of Feb, then they will hold on to a different story...The same site printed a article some time ago that MR has talked and sorted out stuff with the team and he will stay and now again back to square one...They have to keep the mystery open na!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pbtghosh

I think rival channel want to confuse us. So that we cannot enjoy this show.

I too think so. Someone is upto something once again. Let's start bombarding the channel again. What the heck is wrong with the Channel?